DMG Member Awards 2008 -Completed

*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
A big hello, good morning, good evening and good night to all the subjects whichever part of the world you are. This is your *king* here.

Hope all of you are getting ready to be at ur elegant best for the awards. now lets start welcoming our guests, nominees friends n families for the event.

But hold on. where is everyone. where are the charlie's angels oops the king means the trio of trina, gagan and sunita. let me use my magic bowl to see where they are and contact them. The king sees thru his magic bowl.

Hmmm what are these galz upto. lets ask them.

k: Hi, galz.

all the three are surprised as to how the king knew were they were holidaying. Well king sey bachna mumkin hi nahin naa mumkin hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

k: where r u guyz? how come you have so much free time when th awards cermony is just round the corner.

s: well your highness we have been working non-stop since one year. we cant even afford to go on a holiday. so now we are having a blast.😊

k: the king sympathizes with you. After all even he has given you guyz a tuff time with his postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. anyway c ya soon over here.

Ok folks now lets see where Bhaskar bhai is.

k: hey bhaskar what r u doing?

b: (is panting) well king the awars ceremony is fast approaching and i have to maintain my physique atleast for this day. many irlz are gonna come there n I have to look handsome so that can hook up with sum1. Aterall aprt from you I am the only other most eligible bachelor in IFπŸ˜‰.

k: ok carry on. c u soon. now where r dramaholic (dilbagh ) and ram* (karan)

k: Hi karan , hi dilbagh. so r u guyz ready.

r: kahan yaar. i am confused what to wear. as i have to receive the sunshine award.

d: yaar ram you have been nominated in many categories while i have only 1 nomination. kyun is mein bhi tang ladaaha hain. leave this for me na. or else i will not come 2day.

k: relax guyz don fight. let the best man win n do come soon.

d, r: yes boss.

k: now is here. they seem to be dull. oh its SidisCool n vinu01. they seem to be mising Shilpa

k: cheer up guyz. its time for all of us to get together. come on lets have some fun. hope to c u seen.

k: now who is this busy gal. oh its sanober

k: hi sanober. what are u writing. its sat 2day so no need to do a written update.

s: oh yeha king. i have got used to it. i sumtimes 4get its weekens n get ready to write the update.  shall c u soon. hv to lok pretty rgt?😊

k: yeah. c ya soon. now wht is gagan doing here?

g: hi king i am preparing sum chairs so that v can have a chitchat whn the show starts.

k: oh thanx gagan. u really r the most creative in my kingdom. but don u have 2 get ready. its getting late.

g: oh yeah will catch u later. bye c ya.

k; now who is this sitting alone. oh its lois_lane. wht happened aren't u coming.

l: king, i shall come only if u promise me that i shall win atleast 1 award.

k: well the king can't promise u that as only the deserving win in the kingdom of dmg but yeah the king is confident u will win a few awards. so come join n rock the party.

k: hey hyla what r sitting here for?

n: who is bothered abt the awards. anyway i was not nominateed for even one category😑😑😑. i came her to have the royal dinner

k: hi nimisha.

k: whts taking u so long?

n: yeah king. my designer has not grot my outfits ye. once it arives will fly there.

OK now its time to welcome our guests. the first one coming is Sunita. lets talk to her.

k: hi sunita. are you excited. u seem to have been nominated in quite a few categories. are you confident you are gonno win?

s: hi king. yeah i am excited and nervous too. i would b dissapointed if i do lose. (whispers) bcoz i have spent a fortune in bribing the members to vote for me. hope they hav voted for me. plzz keep this a secret amongst us😳😳.

k: (the king smiles viciously) all the best sunita. yeah this will b strictly amongst us. now lets c who else is coming.its gagan coming.

k; so all ready 4 the action. do u thik you will win most of the awards.

g: irrepective of kisko maal poncha hain. awards mujhe hi milengey. i will b on the top of the awards recieving list.

k: nice confidnce gagan. all the best n c ya later. now who is this pretty gal who seems to cover her face.

even b4 the king approaches her she runs away. the king wil find out later as to who she is.

k: here v have bhaskar at last. looking fit n superhit with all those exercises.

k: hi BB, why r u running. abhi bhi exercise khatam nahin hua kya?

b: nahin yaar. organizers sey baath karke 2-3 awards khareedh loonga yar. ek bhi nahin mileegaa toh mera image ka falooda ho jayegaa yaar.

k: arn't confident of winning. as u r very popular all over IF.

b: kahaan yaar.in every category i am nominated woh idiot sunita bhi hain. uski PR bohut badiya hain. she will sweep all the awards. anyways wish me luck.πŸ˜•

k: here v have our very own ram* making a dashing entry.

k: karan u seem to b in high spirits. how do u feel r u nervous?

r: well yaar aaj toh itni sari ladkiyaan aayengey. maza aayega isiliye baade mein yeh bike bhi laaya so tht after the party can take sum1 on a date. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

k: don worry yar. the king is with u. you will def win 2-3 awards.

k: hi piya2025. kya yaar bilkul supermodel jaisi lag rahihoo?

p: i am nominated in more than one category. so wil definitly go on stage atlast once. isiliye poore thayyaari ke sath aayi hoon.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

k: gud. nice 2 c u. have a ball n all the best.

k: hey mehak u look stunning?

m; (blushes😳😳😳) thanx king. have been preparing 4 this day since the past 2 months.

k: u seem to have no nominations at all

m: well if i was there no1 else would have won. so giving the kids a chance to winπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

k: hmmm ice confidence. have blast😊

k; here is loius_lane

k: so r u ready 2 have a blast.

l: yeah king. thanx 4 cheering me up. hope i do get a couple of awards as it means a lot to me. sab ko mein awards dikhe dikha ke jalaavungiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

k: now who is here. already has caught a nice cozy seat in the first row. oh its komalsirwani.

k: hi komal. u seem 2 b an early bird.

ks: yeah king. better 2 catch a good comfortable seat so that can enjoy. i wish all the nominees luck n may the best person win.

well here v have another late bird. its pyaridilwalino1 shweta.

k: wwell sweta y r u so late.

s:  actually king i wanted 2 b the first person to come. so i put a tent last night ouitside in the garden. i cudn't sleep due to the excitement n i slept early morning. by the time i gotup it was lateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

k: oh fine. have a nice time. c ya.

suddenly some1 jumps in front of the king. its SidisCool.

k: hi sid. So joined the party atlast

s: yes king. afterall the king asked me to come n how can i deny. all the best to all the nominees.

k; now who is this greedy gal. h its sarah(simplyvivacious)

k: hi sarah. seem to b enjoying ur drink.

s: yeah king. juzz met karan before coming. i feel dehydrated now.😳😳 he is so kool.

k:😑😑 u dare praise another guy b4 the king.

s; oops sorry your highness.😳😳😳

k: ok sarah have a nice time. nice 2 c ya here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*king* thumbnail

STATUTORY WARNING: All the characters are real and any resemblance with any person living or dead is purely intentional and not coincidental.   

A warm welcome to all the members of the kingdom of dmg and this is your (g)host *king*. the king would like to thank all the subjects for their healthy participation in making this awards ceremony a grand success.πŸ‘

Before announcing the names of the winning members the king would like to invite his special guests. They are very very special and all of u know them. (but b4 they come the king would like to inform all of you that he has a special gift n thts 2 read other people's minds. so everytime u c sumthing in blue thn thts wht they actually feel inside).

the first guest is the angie of our kingdom. she is a true lover and a dedicated DMG viewer, and ok..lets give u the biggest hint she has got the degree of MAA that makes her the mod of DMG(Masters in Atul Administration). it none other than trina. give her a big hand πŸ‘.

k: welcome trina. You look beautiful.how is it 2 b in the presence of the king?

t: (blushes 😳😳😳) thanx king. its great n an honour 2 b here. huh it took me a week 2 shop 4 the clothes, spent time since morning doing facials, manicures n pedicures so tht i wud look beautiful. thot the king wud b a dude but i was wrong he looks like kingkong

The king presents trina a rose plant called atrina which was specially sent to her by Atul. She is very happy. Trina gifts a huge jar of badams to the king.

t: its good for your health highness. actually i read somewhere badams improves thinking ability. maybe after having these you wil make sensible posts.

k: so are you looking forward for the awards ceremony?

t: yeah very much looking forward for it. who cares. I have already got my award from atulπŸ˜›

k:
the king cannot prevent himself from asking this Question to you, was your Dewangi towards Atul the main reason that makes you the mod of DMG?

t: I think my passion for the show itself makes me the mod of DMG but ofcorse i love Atul's character as he is so natural and so amazingly feeling for his parents, as I have said many times before on his thread.

k: since the members usually don get 2 know wht the mods fel abt the show. can u say wht u feel abt the show. do u luv it frm the start or do u feel its gone off-track. wht suggestions wud u give 2 the creative team?  

t: 
I have loved the show from the start, its a great show to watch four days a week and great to relax with at the end of a long day.   It does have room for improvement, and my suggestion for the creative team is the same as it was before, give the show more comedy tracks and focus more evenly on the pairs, instead of always focusing on AR.  Also, give us more Nana scenes because he rocks.

k: trina, what do u think about the excess no. of songs in DMG?

t: oh if i say i love them then he's gonna grill me more. i would better say no. well king i personally feel that the no. of songs are a bit too much. i'm getting bored of so many songs.
Hmmm   would love to see a  kajra re song betwen nana, sbhubhankar n keerthi.

k:
here is a qustion by lois_lane for you. Since one year we all are including you as well are watching DMG and we all know that you are crazy for Atul does'nt so many girlfriends and the future wife bothers you?No no no dont get me wrong I am talking about Atul's plant, Trinzi, Riya, Sunaina , Dhrishti and his future wife Anji ofcourse.   

t: what a wonderful question!    In fact, the many girlfriends and future wife do not bother me at all, because I know Trina is his favorite plant of all, and Atul is my favorite doctor. 
😳

Time for short commercial but stay tunned and we will be back in few mins!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpeUMJcUKxk[/YOUTUBE]

k: now lets invite our next guest. she is the muskaan of our kingdom. She is loved by one and all making her one of the most famous member here.  Her name
resembles to the thing which gives us light all the time, you know DMGIANZ moon has not it's own light it is coming from "Sun" that's why it is able to lighten the world in the nights as well just  like that in every good or bad time that person has given us light so we can walk on the right path. its none other than Iqbal Khan fanatic our Mod Sunita. πŸ‘

Sunita bows to the king. the king accepts it. he presents sunita a dairy as she is a very busy person and keeps forgetting appointments. Sunita in turn presents the king a huge collection of dvds of K-serials.

k: what are these DVD's for?

s: well these are the top daily soaps my lord. they are very entertaining. hope you stop criticizing dmg after seing these dvd's. the dev team is tired of closing ur posts. infact v have dedicated one member to only close your stupid topics.

k You look stunning today.

s: its an honour if it comes from you.
you idiot what do u mean today. then how do u think i look everyday. you are getting old king guess its time for you to step down.

k: how wud u summarize ur experience here (forum) in the last one year?

s: My journey so far is wonderful and busy.. Wonderful DMG section has so many sweet members and busy because we have few troublemakers (points at king) that as soon as we close one topic, other comes from no where. The speed at you open the topic travels faster than light πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Overall, its a beautiful journey as I made so many friends specially the Sholay gang, WED and Resort members.

k: why do u like dmg? any changes you would have made if you were at the helm of affairs?

s: well its a great show to relax n have a good laugh after a grilling day. I would introduce iqbal khan in the show. He would be my ideal armaan but if i say this i would be dead🀒

k: our next guest is the ridhima of our kingdom. she is sweet n loving princess. by far the most creative n dedicated member here. one of the most gifted members n its none other than our new mod gagan.πŸ‘

the king presents gagan locks of different varieties and sizes as she is a mod now and it would be helpful to her locking the topics. she accepts them with atmost respect and in turn gifts the king a huge collection of genelia's posters. the king is ecstatic.

g: thanx 4 the locks jahapanaa. please accpet this small gift from ur judiciary.p
i hope against hope that he would be lost in genu's thoughts n lessen his topics. i am not able to make any new vm's because of him.

k: welcome gagan. you are like a cute angel. perfect girl-next-door.

g: thank you jahapanaa. stupid what do you mean girl-next-door. i am wearing atleast 20 kg's of gold right now ad my dress weighs another 25 kg's.

k: congrats gagan. u seem 2 b doing a gud job as mod but y do u exercise ur authority only on the king?

g: well its my duty n responsibilty 2 close controversial topics. 
actually i heard frm my seniors tht the more v close ur posts the chances of becoming channel mod, global mod etc become more. v mods have a race amongst ourselves as 2 who can close more of ur topics so tht v become CM's n GM's faster.

k: how do u feel abt the show. are u enjoying it?

g: well its a gr8 show n i juzz luv it. especially the karan-sukku scenes r too gud. i am having a blast.
well i am a shilpa fan so i am not enjoying the show widout her. but what really upsets me is the way shilpa left. the creative cud have given us some good scenesof her n armaan b4 her exit n i wud have been happy.

k: well if the above three r charlie's angels then its time 2 call charlie himself. he is the Dr. Shashank of our kingdom. strict n disciplined senior. plzz give a big hand 4 Bhaskar.TπŸ‘

Both the king and bhaskar present each other a set of dvd's. they are shocked at seeing the present they have recieved. both have gifted each other the same set of dvd's of kahin toh hoga. as both are aamna fans.πŸ˜†

k: how wud u summarize dmg till now?

b:
The way they made sure to keep the story away from usual sas bahu type storyline. For creatives I would say please for Gods sake don't drag it. Get something interesting into the storyline. If you don't have then get in touch with me. I'll direct you to some of our Fan Fiction writers. They'll surely help you out.
kisko patha hain yaar. everytime i used 2 c shilpa then i used 2 break into a dream song  wid her. neva eva followed the story. actually this silsila of songs in dmg was infact started by me way back

k: so how was it working wid the 3 mods?

(all 3 look curiously 2wards BB)

b: oh it was wonderful. our discussions brot 4ward sum of the best games contests n other aspects. v had a ball. 
kaha work yaar. u always kept atleast 1 mod busy wid ur posts. ek lock karo tho teen aur start kathe hoo. so trina was always behind u. next sunita, i asked her abt member awards  v ended up alkig abt bollywood n oscar awards  finally 4got abt the main topic. she talks so much baap re. finally now add gagan 2 the list. everytime i ask abt conducting a new contest she says v shall have best KaSu vm contest, best KaSh vm contest etc. whn i asked her abt a game she said vm antakshari. hare bhagwan mein GM kyun bana.πŸ˜•

b: well king what do u think about the three mods?

k: oh the king is proud of his judiciary. they are hard-working, strict, dedicated n helpful.
yaar yeh toh gandhiji ke teen bhandar ke jaise hain. the 1st one does not even reply 2 my pm's the second does not see anything else other than my topics n close them and the third one only listens to complaints against me.

k: fine b4 v carry on with our chitchats lets announce the first set of awards.

the first award of the evening is the Ms.Sunshine award. the award goes to Sanober and Sonyfan28.  Congratulations give them a big handπŸ‘

The next award is the Mr. sunshine award. the winners are both ram* and dilbagh. congratulations guyz. keep shiningπŸ‘

the next category is the most active member. these guyz are known by one and all for there hyper-activeness. they are none other than ram* and sanober.

the next category is the best discussion post maker. these two are well-known for there interesting posts they make every day. they are none other than angel77 (karishma) and ram*

now lets move on to the next category. the most helpful member. its hardly surprising that these two have won. one is our sweet dev team member and the other our written updater. no prizs for guessing. its sunita n sanober

the category is the best username. the winners are armaan's basket and sunita. the king appreciates you in choosing such good usernames.

k: well sunita u have won 2 awards in a row. how does it feel?

s: frankly speaking i din even want my name 2 b in the nominations. as there r many more deserving members in the forum. yayyyyyyyyyyyyy i am soooooo happy. thank u guyz. i wanted 2 win all the awards. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

k: wud u like 2 thank the members?

s: sure. i wud like 2 thank BB, trina, gagan, sanober, sonyfan, ram*, dilbagh, preethi, karishma, hamsa, anu, veena, shal, nyla, shelly, kanika.......................

k: the king din ask u 2 name the members in dmg but thank them.

s: oh well i wud like 2 thank all the members. 

k: the king expected u 2 b ms.sunshine. wht do u say?

s: no way. sanober n sonyfan deserve it completely. jino ne bhi mujhe vote nahin kiya unki khair nahin. dont ever dream of opening any topic. they wil b closed even b4 u open.😑

k: bhaskar u were not elected 4 best username award? wht do u say?

b: it does not matter yaar. armaan's basket n sunita r well deserving. the members voted 4 the rgt people. whoever din vote 4 me get ready 2 b banned very shortly😑

k: who among u galz is the cutest?

t: def suni di n gagan. they both r so cute. r u blind can't u c me😑😑

g: no way. its suni di n trina. king u have completely lost it. suni di is almost a senior citizen compared 2 me while trina is noway a match 4 me.

s: trina n gagan all the way.  both r so sweet. huh juzz bcoz they r younger than me does not make them cute. have u ever seen me blush whn i think of IK😳😳😳.

b: all three r like angels. cannot name one. hmmm cute ho tho aamna jaisa hoo. (enters into a dream)

the king calls out BB. he comes out of his dream.😳

k: who is the biggest chatterbox amongst u?

BB, t n g simultaneously point fingers at sunita.

k: do u really speak tht much?

s: well they r juzz teasing me but i don speak tht much. or do i really speak tht much

k: who is the laziest?

g: i will defenitely win this title. no1 can beat me in this. i mean who can go around wid 400 unread pm's its surely not me. look at these guyz even their id's r small unlike mine. they don wan 2 type a long id too. so lazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

t: none of us. v all strive hard to make this forum oops i mean kingdom better 4 all of u. its  gagan. everytime i ask her 2 do a task she escapes saying she is doing a special vm 4 BB or barali di or suni di or sum1 else.

s: i agree wid trina. she thinks lazily 2 herself aah whose gonna say the same thing again. anyway i am not lazy (yawns).

k: now lets c the next set of awards.

the next award is for the cutest member. the cute members who won are shelly, hinal and ksbkbtjodi.

moving on we have the next award.its the most funniest member award. it goes to lois_lane and ram*.πŸ‘.

the next is the biggest chatterbox award. it undoubtedly cha_iqbal and angel77.πŸ˜†

next we move on to the most popular member. who else can it be other than sunita and gagan. galz u both will need a truck to take all these awards back home.😊

now is an interesting award. its the most lazy award. it goes to.................... sam@love and saylithe great. congrats guyzπŸ˜†

the next award is for the most creative member. again th award goes to gagan and sunita.

the next award is another very special award. its the most lovable member. the king would like to once again call uopn gagan and sunita to collect the awards.

k: gagan n sunita seem 2 have won a lot of awards. y do u think they both r so popular BB?

b: Are they!!! 😲 Really!!!! 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well both are helpful and caring. Anyone with these characteristics are bound to be the same.  i shall start making vm's right after the ceremony.

t: yeah they both totally deserve it. i am very happy 4 them. they would have bribed the members. i can easily think of a few members right now.😑😑

k: how do u both feel winning these awards?

g: I don't know if i was capable of wining the awardsπŸ˜† but I am very happy. Thank u 2 everyone who voted 4 me. n it was great 2 b sharing most of them with sunita.

s: i am very touched. i thank the members once again 4 voting 4 me. sharing them wid gagan makes them more special.

k: wht is the craziest thing you have done in IF?

b:Wrote poems for Ekta proposing her for marriage. πŸ˜† Once the admin needed urgent help from me and I was angry with her for not replying to one of my PM. So I blocked her on my PM inbox. That was FUN. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

k: gagan, whts the funniest thing you have done or seen in dmg?

g: Well, I have not done anything which can be called funny or crazy but i can tell you what i saw..... it has to be the dissections of karan singh. it was the craziest thing i have ever seenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

k: well lets move forward with the next set of awards.

now its the most friendliest member award. else is more deserving than Ram and sanoberπŸ‘

the next award is for the most dedicated member. the onc agains calls upon the duo of gagan and sunita to collect their awards.

the next award goes to the most energetic member. and the award goes to sanober and angel77.πŸ‘

next is the most crazy member. it goes to.......................... lois_lane.πŸ˜‰

next is the award for the most famous member. its hardly surprising. it goe sto gagan and sunita again. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

next award is for the most responsible member. it goes to our lovely mods. trina and sunita.πŸ‘

next is the most intelligent member award. its goes to the *king*. πŸ˜† juzz kidding. it goes to bhaskat.t and sunita. congrats guyz.

k: gagan do u agree with the results in the most intelligent member.

g: sure who else deserves it. BB is an engg frm IIT while sunita is a chemical engg. v need brains 4 these.
once i complete my medical school wid flyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† colours i shall give sum tuff compition 4 them

the next award is for the best game starter. hmmm the members have voted for both trina and sunita. well deserved guyz.πŸ‘

the next award is for thebest contest starter. again the honours are shared by trina and sunita.πŸ‘

k: sunita do u think the members played safe by voting for both of you as best game starter and best contest starter.

s: i don't think so. as the dev team strives hard putting forwsrd interesting games and contests for our members. anyway i am happy both trina and me won these awards.

k: fine now the king has a game for you. you guyz have to answer the rapidfire questions of the king. lets start wid trina. are you ready wid some good answers.

t: hope so.

k: u HAVE 2 choose 1 among the choices

k: atul or ajay  

t: Atul of course.   All the way.

k: sunita or gagan  

t: No comment, they are both my colleagues.  Although I know Gagan in real life.

k: shilpa or sukku  

t: Shilpa Shilpa Shilpa.

k: hmmm so the mods are shilpa fans. inetersting. next question .dmg or sanjivini 

t: DMG, I have never seen Sanjeevani.

k: spending a week in venice or spending a week on IF  

t: Venice I guess.  

k: if u were 2 make dmg whom wil u cast as n the twist is u have 2 choose on dmg members

Armaan-   um Dilbagh
Atul-  Kanak
Riddhima:   Jenny
Anjali:  me
Muskaan:  Muskaan
Rahul:   Ravneet

if u had 2 ban the foll members n give a lame stupid reason wht wud it b

*sunita*:   for being so politically correct.
gagan:  for making too many VMs.
ram*:   for making so many posts.
sonyfan:  for being too good at her job and making me feel silly I dont know how to download anything.
sanober:  for writing too many updates haha.
bhaskar.t:  are you serious?
*king*:  um, for being too intelligent.

the king juzz loved the last answer.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

let us now move forward with the next awards.

the next award is for the most swetest member. it goes to piya 2025 and sanober.πŸ‘

now moving on we have the most coolest member award. they are ammyfan_pragati and sunita.πŸ‘

the next award is for the most confused member awardπŸ˜†. it goes to sam@love, piya2025, p_shal n cha_iqbal. kep confusing n rocking guyzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

next we have the most sensitive member. they are muniza75 and piya2025. congrats guyz.πŸ‘

the next award is for the most mature member.. it goes to trina, muniza and simplyvivacious. great going galz.πŸ‘

nxt is the most childlike award. the king is pleased to announce that it goes to shelly and ksbkbtjodi. congrats πŸ‘

the next award is for best newcomer award. the kingdom of dmg always encourages new members. the award goes to rajeev_crazy, ishika, abagree and imaan.πŸ‘

k: now why is the king not nominated in this award? he seems to be liked by quite a few members here.

g: well v din nominate him because after all you are the king. kings usually give awards. hence din nominate you. you should be nominated in most irritating member, most cheesy member  most controversial member. you would have hot sole nominations.

the king is satisfied with the answer.

k: well moving on to our next rapidfire questions. this time its gagan's turn. are u ready.

g: yes your majesty gagan is ready.😊

k: choose any 1 of them : sumit or armaan

g: sumit

k: trina or sunita

g: You must be joking!

k: oh you guyz are so politically correct. karan with tattoos or without

g: without

sukirti wid straight hair or curly

g: curly

k; place the foll in order of preference

sumit-kumkum, pari-saumya, AR, angad-kripa, kashish-sujal

g: 1. Sumit & Kumkum  - I joined IF because of Kumkum so it will always be dear to me and now it is my fav show again!!!

2.Armaan & Riddhima

3. Saumya & Pari

4. Angad & Kripa

5. Kashish & Sujal - I never really watched KTH well i tried but i never really got attached to it πŸ˜•

match the foll  ridhima, angie n muskaan wid gagan, sunita n trina. who can b which character.
Gagan - Riddhima
Trina - Anjali
Sunita - Muskaan

That was simple!πŸ˜†

k: rate them 4 their madness on a scale of 1-10

g: ram* - 6
*king* - 10

k: (now should this be taken as a compliment)

These three are my sweethearts! I cant call them mad πŸ˜†
okay okay i  will put something down
hmmm.

angel77 - 3
cha_iqbal - 3
lois_lane - 3

now lets c the next awards.

the next award goes to biggest dmg fan. its hardly surprising that the first place goes to everyone as all r dmg fanatics here. the 2nd place is a tie b/w n786, sanober and angel77πŸ‘

next is the armaan fanatic award. the first as expected goes to everyone while the second place goes to hinal.

now who do u think will be rahul fanatic. the award goes to mansibhatia and swansea. congratsπŸ‘

next is ridhima fanatic award. it goes to bingochamp and rajeev_crazy. congrats guyz.πŸ‘

now is the atul fanatic awards. no prizes for guessing trina's name. the other winner is sanober.πŸ‘

now lets c who is the muskaan fanatic here. they are muskaan_2008 and ammyfan_pragatiπŸ‘

last award in this set is anjali fanatic. it goes to coolvini4u n simran1285πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

k: now sunita are ready for the rapifire section?

s: i shall try.

k: choose 1 of the foll

trina or gagan

s: BB, none of the above.😊

k: hmmm(isghs) u guyz r so politically correct.

angad or armaan

s: angad all the way. (breaks into a dream song with IK. both are dacning in the amazon jungle for koi chahe mujhe jungli kahe)

k: (the king interrupts) hello madam ji v r all waiting here

dmg or friends (sitcom)

s: friends

k: if u had 2 make dmg wid the members of our forum whom wud u choose

s:Armaan as BB, Atul as King, Rahul as Ram
Muskaan as Natty
Ridhima as Shals
Anjali as Sarah
Shashank as Trupti
Keerti as Shweta
Shashank as Dilbagh
I m sorry crew had limited options so couldn't put u all

k: ok describe in one word

dmg

s: dil kabhi nahi milengeyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

k: shall take it but u must answer in 1 word

karan

s: funny

k: ridhima

s: cute

k: trina

s: stylish😊

k: sonyfan

s: helpful

k: ekta kapoor

s: queen (of tragedy)

k: *king*

s: crazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now the next awards.

the next awards are the awards for the creativity of the members. lets start with the best FF writer. the award goes to dmg_sonia and armaan's basket. πŸ‘

the next award is for the best vm maker. the winers are gagan ramsha and lois_laneπŸ‘

the next award is for. best siggie maker. it goes to rhea and sanober. congrats.πŸ‘

k: now bhaskar. let c how u fare. here are ur questions.

now the rapid fire questions

choose any 1

shilpa or
neha

b: neha

k: gagan,
sunita or trina

b: sunita

k: great. atlast sumone answered it.😊 armaan or atul

b: armaan

k: wht wud have happened if ekta made dmg

A new character would have entered becoming the love life and then wife of Armaan. Ridhima scenes non stop showing tear filled eyes. And Armaan is shown dedicated to his wife but pinning all the time for Ridhima like a devdaas. Then one day the wife of Armaan plans out to make sure Ridhima is shown black in Armaan's eyes. Atul catches her in the act but she cleverly makes sure to put the blame on Armaan. Atul informs Ridhima. Ridh and Atul goes to Armaan's house. Armaan gets a tight slap from Ridhima. (Common scene in all Ekta serial πŸ˜† ) Then Kirti and senior doctor works out and find the truth. Armaan gets married to Ridhima. Mind you no divorce to be shown with the earlier wife. πŸ˜† All that is kept as a question mark for future tracks.

k: first thing tht comes to ur mind

k:IF

b:
Vijay

k: dmg

b:
Armaan

k: ridhima

b: Shilpa

k: sanjivini hospital

b:Mohnish Behl

k:rahul-muskaan jodi

b: Punjab

k: k-soaps

b: Ekta

k: reality shows

b: SRGMP

now is the last set of awards. these are presented for the dev team.

the first category is for most helpful dev team member. it goes to suita and trina.πŸ‘

next award is for most friendly dev team member. it goes to sunita and bhaskarπŸ‘πŸ‘

the next award is for fav dev team member. it goes to sunita once again. πŸ‘πŸ‘

the next award is for most respected dev team member. it goes to sunita and bhaskar.πŸ‘

the next award is most easy to approach dev member. the award again goes to sunita. πŸ‘

now is the time 4 the last award of the day. its the most appreciated dev team member. it goes to sunita and trina. πŸ‘

the vote of thanx will be given 2morrow. thank u 4 joining guyz. the king signs off over here.
Hello All, this is Sunita signing off the awards ceremony and before doing that, I would like to thank the following people who made this event successful!!!

1) We would like to thank Priya (Desichoclate) for wonderful siggies.

2) Dilbagh for invitation card.

3) Tasha and Gagan for counting the votes.

4) Karan for background.

5) Sanober and Maleka for coming up with the categories.

6) All the members who took part in this event by voting and coming to this thread.

7) Finally, last but not the least, I know the royal majesty may not like it if we thank him but we would like to thank you king for coming up with such humorous and wonderful script. (poori izzat ka faluda bana diya, now get ready for some more warning) 

Lots of Love,
DMG Dev Team

Edited by *Sunita* - 15 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey its sharp 9:00 and I m here!!
addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm here too!! ready to watch the grand gala unfold..!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
lol

I am here too
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Hey guys, welcome to the event.πŸ€—hugs everyone.  So are u guys ready with the speech?

r u performing today?
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Hey guys since King is not yet ready, time for a short commercial :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xex1cufpYYo[/YOUTUBE]
*king* thumbnail
the king welcomes all of u.😊😊.
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hiya guys...
i wonder wat i missed...'time idff in australia is to much compared to u all...
lol.i bet i was sleeping when u guys where awarding hehe...
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *king*

the king welcomes all of u.😊😊.

thnks for welcoming us  king....