Chat session w/GBSuccess frompg 2

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi buddies,

I received a Pm from Gurubaran and he is kind enough to let me know that he can make arrangements with Mr. Haribabu ( director of Bandham) and Mr.Kumaresan ( Story/Script writer ) to be with him and make them answer your questions....

so think of your questions and wait for the date time to be announced in this thread and in the update thread too.

Until then if you like to ask anything to Guru....go ahead and post it here.....

Hopefully when he visits next he will answerr all your questions.

Please read my last post in t page 2  for the time and date of the chat
Edited by atina - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dats really cool atina .... Thanks for this infor ...

Well, netra is all set with her questions to grill them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thats kool AtinaπŸ˜ƒ

I will think about some questions to ask them😊
atina thumbnail
yes meli you are correct " questions should be asked.....and not to grill them"......

Netra kannu.........do you read this..........????Please don't  chase these people away......it is hard to get them here...after all........πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

yes meli you are correct " questions should be asked.....and not to grill them"......

Netra kannu.........do you read this..........????Please don't  chase these people away......it is hard to get them here...after all........πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

awwww 😳 atina maa, yennake teriyum maa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wil not chase them away. Grill is only for the loves ones yaar like you ...... netra love you a lot naa πŸ˜‰ saw the results in MOTW πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Melsssssssss 😑 correct pennereiya, unnai appedema gaunikeren πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

atina thumbnail

I had a long conversation with Kabilan after so long.

Kabilan asked me to tell you all that he too misses us as we miss him. He has been very busy......with the work......baby Agalya and family....( Bindu)
Ha has promissed me to be online soon within a couple of days from now.
For new members information:
Kabilan is like a bridge between us and "them". He is the Technical Co-ordinator in Bhandam Team. He loves to work for San Media as he loves this job as such.
He is the main reason for us to have Deepak, Preethy Srinivas, Sakshi Siva and now Gurubaran with us here in IF.
Gurubaran is one of the Board of Directors in San Media who is the deciding figure for many things there.
Kabilan also tells that he is such a wonderful and friendly person.
Kabilan asked me to look for Gurubaran in his wedding picture....
I think the one with the hat is Gurubaran.....(kabilan or Gurubaran...
.if you see this picture please confirm this....please....please)

The one in grey shirt is Thirunavukarasu.......You will see his name in the title credit ( Chief editor)
atina thumbnail

Since we discuss so much about this serial and the director and the writer etc.......I thought I will post the Director Haribabu's pictures here.

These are the pictures I took when I was in Chennai last year (June)

netra_rama thumbnail
Wohh thanks for the info and pictures Atina ... the next when u speak to kabilan, do tell him his team is doing a super job. Till now, netra got no comments on Badham and this is the only serial i do the updates without crying πŸ˜† Really not joking naa.

Mr.Guru, is dat u in dat picture??
atina thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Gurubaran is one of the Board of Directors in San Media who is the deciding figure for many things there.
I think the one with the hat is Gurubaran.....(kabilan or Gurubaran...
.if you see this picture please confirm this....please....please)

The one in grey shirt is Thirunavukarasu.......You will see his name in the title credit ( Chief editor)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Gurubaran's Pm to me with the subject "LOL"πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

hi atina got your message thanks
you have identified me wrongly iam not that guy with the cap.
and for your information iam not at all in that picture.
 is it ok for you to chat with our director Mr. Haribabu and with our Writer Mr. Kumaresan on 5th September . Please message me the time (IST)
bye
please be in touch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry Gurubaran.....Kabilan asked me to look for the guy who is wearing a hat.......and I did......Sorry one more time.......

So I am sorry my guess is wrong....but soon I will find out from the other pictures I have and will post it here and surprise Gurubaran.....πŸ˜‰
atina thumbnail
CHAT TIME WITH GURUBARAN, HARIBABU & KUMARESAN

Hi buddies,

Here is Gurubaran's Pm to me with the subject "LOL"πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

hi atina got your message thanks
you have identified me wrongly iam not that guy with the cap.
and for your information iam not at all in that picture.
 is it ok for you to chat with our director Mr. Haribabu and with our Writer Mr. Kumaresan on 5th September . Please message me the time (IST)
bye
please be in touch

So buddies, please be informed about this date....( Friday the 5th September.......and let me the time you can visit here...either by posting here or by sending PM to me....by wednesday........so that I can figure out a time which is convenient to all of you........please tell about this to your buddies wo normally visit  the other sections.....but may want to chat with Gurubaran, Haribabu and kumaresan

looking forwatrd to this