Ayaz khan's and Swini khara's very small articles.

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
 Hey guys!!

In what's hot  which comes with times of india(a newspaper)........i  found ayaz's aka dr. shubhankar's article in it today.

he tells why he finds "what's hot" paper so hot?

"What's hot tells me everything i need to know and is a great help when it comes to weekend. With its up-to-date information about the HOTtest movies, eating joints, TV shows, it's a weekly life guide. I also like the tarot and numerology section. They are quite accurate."
                                                                                                                         Ayaz khan

I was going through some old papers and found Swini khara aka mini's(armaan's little girlfriend)article in 20 august's delhi times(comes with times of india)!

Here it is-

"High marks- the girl who played sexy in cheeni kum reportedly got 98 percent in school- come easily to swini khara. But then, she also says she doesn't bunk school for shooting."
                                                                                                                                                      swini khara
Child's pay were also given-

Ahsaas Channa - Rs 6 - 15 lakh
Darsheel safary - Rs 75 lakh
Swini khara - Rs 6 - 15 lakh

That's it.......i'm glad that i am india 4 my holidays.....i found so many articles related to dmg somehow.......coz otherwise i live in ireland.......neways these are the articles i found!!!!

Sorry if already posted......mods can close if they are already posted.

Bye!!😊 
Edited by yashika_dmgfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thankss for sharing!
Swini definetly is an amazing actress.. =)
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
6-15 lakhs?!!! oh gawd!!!
thanks for sharin...