*~Friendship Week:: The Twinnie Hunt!~*

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ellooooooo to all the lovely people of India-Forums! ๐Ÿค—

Do any of you have a twin?? Orrrrr..... a triplet? Quadruplet (if yes, then WOW!)? And so on and so on...๐Ÿ˜› if you don't, then how would you like to have one? ;)

Yap, you heard it right! Here are the Crazy Creatives, on a mission for the people of India-Forums to find their 'twin', in celebration of Friendship Week... so let's get started!

YOUR Task is to list 5 interesting facts about yourself... they can have to do with your favourite food, colour, type of music, song, movie, anything at all... and post these facts in this thread.

But you're not done yet!๐Ÿ˜› After you post the 5 facts about yourself, find someone else in this thread who has ONE or more facts in common with you. PM that person and voila, you may be in the process of finding your long-lost twin on IF!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

BUT, here's the catch... you cannot tell that person that you are going to PM them. It should be a surprise... however, you CAN mention that member's name in the thread once you've received their PM.

Simple enough, isn't it?๐Ÿ˜ƒ So what are you all waiting for... start posting, and get ready for IF's Twinnie Hunt!

Love,

Edited by ammmu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜† After the bhaiya hunt...its twin hunting time..!
I already got one โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Triplets actually =)

But im gonna go hunting out for more ๐Ÿ˜†
The more the merrier? ๐Ÿ˜†

Great post ammu!
Will *edit again

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good game ... Will be back in awhile ....๐Ÿ˜Š
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok. Ive already got a friend cum sister cum twinnie cum my soul sister *cough* Lara...
So im gonna make this VERY HARD! :D MWUAHAHA

Number Uno!
I am an only child. (step siblings dont count)

Number Duo.
I am in High School.

Number Tres!
SOOOO Extra curriculary involved. Debating, Model United Nations, Amnesty, Red Cross, Choir, Council etc etc.

Number Quatre.
Most passionate about international politics... half of my essays are on it and regularly posting abt in the Debate mention.

Number Cinq.
Ummm. Love colours. Specially pink.. but my friends are always finding me wearing mc dresses, or painting my nails really randomly or colouring my hair Unusual colours :D! God love hair dye.
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem game will surely participate!
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very very intesting.........I am 100% sure that I am unique specimen and it would be difficult to find anyone who is like me๐Ÿ˜†...but let me give it a try........My 5 facts are:

1) Am addicted to IF๐Ÿ˜ณ......am here 24/7

2) My sense of humour is my strong and weak point. It  often lands me in trouble but has gotten me many friends too

3) I am a staunch feminist๐Ÿ˜ˆ.......almost labelled as  leader of WLF (Women Liberation Force)........one word against women and I will be after you like a ghost๐Ÿ˜†

4) I love to debate and argue against the majority.....I am like Salmon fish who enjoy to swim against the tide.

5) I am a foodie, I love to cook and am very fond of eating....I am also always on "dieting"๐Ÿ˜†

6) I love to give advice and act "mommie" to everyone on IF๐Ÿ˜†

I hope there is ssomeone like me here......If you feel you are my twin, please PM me๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers
Ritu
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WoOo Twinniez Hunt...๐Ÿ˜›...SoundzZz Gr888...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ummm...5 FactzZz Bout Me...

Favorite FoOod --->>> Lub PizZzA...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...N Indian....Actually I Relli Lub eating...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Favorite Color ---->>> Baby Pink n Violet....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Type Of Muzik --->>> Soft Romantic Songz...โค๏ธ

Favorite Song ---->>> Mannyy Bt M KrazzY Bout Atif'z Numberz...N Mp3'z Title Track...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Favorite MuveEee ---->>> Kal Ho Na Ho '&' Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Naa...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dun Wid Myn...Xcited 2 C Da Rezultz....If I'll B Havin Ne(Twin)....๐Ÿ˜†

Btw GreaT Hunt Game...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

RT_vinisha....!๐Ÿค—
living for...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
โค๏ธRAJATโค๏ธforever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey..great contest.........will definitely participate.........always wanted a twin.........hope i get one now....!!

here are some facts about me.....

1.im in skool n 17.........my name is Aditi....

2.i luv readin an lisening to music...

3.im crazy about harry potter-the books and the movies....luv DanRad too...!!

4.im crazy bout chocolates as well

5.my fav colour is brown an am a complete foodie.....luv tryin out new stuff!

6.im very open to new challenges an luv to experiment...!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ahaa
this is just so awsome

hmmm let me think
actually ppl say i'm a lautha piece in this world, so chances of me finding a twin is very less

1) I have a good sense of Humour๐Ÿ˜ณ

2) I'm a big jodi fan(any jodi ..... can;t see them juda)๐Ÿ˜†

3) I love to talk ......... that talk may b anything or at times nothing๐Ÿ˜†

4) I love to watch serials ...... it may actually b worst but still keep a track on them๐Ÿ˜ณ

5) I am a Munnabhai and Gandhigiri fan.........  first i take the gandhigiri way of making ppl understand๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
and if nothing works i go with the munnabhhai style of explaination

preeti
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well first of all ...

I am very shyy .. But not all all shy infront of my BESHT friends I cantt say No to anybodyy about anything .. I am very innocent SOMETIMES๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฑ But well i like the colours  Black,White and blue๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i am a complete FOOOODIE aa FOOD-o-HOLIC mann ...Reallyy when i am bored ma favorite hobbie is eatingg ๐Ÿ˜›
I love making new friends ... But it kinda becomes hard for me sometimess๐Ÿ˜•
I love the olsen twinss and their moviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
I was NOT good at skool๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I lovee maa FAMILY very much but at times i dont really show it๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฑ