20th August likes/dislikes

priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hiiiiii.........😳😳😊

Sia back and DV bonding rocked!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Today's likes:

1)the shramiks lifting veer up in their shoulders,in order to express their gratitude to him(for leading them to enter & offer prayers to the mata devi's temple).they were saying that humara masiha aane ke baad humhare achhe din aa gaye.

2)Both DV look soo happy,contended and choo cute also😳.both their eyes were twinkling...dharam is smiling on seeing that veer is being respected so much by the shramiks...he is uttering in his mind that u cudnt bcom the king but u hav rightly won the hearts of the people of aryanagar...u are a true leader.πŸ‘πŸΌ

3)a little shramik girl wanted to eat the sweets which were served to dharam...to which the sainiks tried to hit her wen she went to get them aftr dharam went away...veer getting very angry and sed isse haath bhi nahi lagana....n then he promised the girl that he wud buy the sweets for her(choo dedicated!)πŸ˜›

4)veer labouring hard,carrying the sacks of grains for a person to earn money....he wanted to buy those sweets for the kidπŸ˜ƒ....dharam a little distance away watching these felt very sad,his face almost tearful...πŸ€”πŸ˜³

5)dharam telling to veer that u cud hav asked me for this veer...veer sed yeh mehnat ki mithai kuch zyada hi meethi hain...lo tum bhi khayo...dharam taking a bit and eating...such a light-hearted scene aftr a long time b/w DV.πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—

6)sia packing bags to go to the yatra to meet dharam.😳

7)at night,veer taking the shramik boy(rana?) with him to discuss abt hw they vl hide the  weapons wen returning back from the yatra...veer sed that aate waqt hum shraddha-luo ki tarah aye the par jaate waqt hum uske saath krantikari banke jayenge...

8)that boy telling veer that u behave lyk a friend wid dharam...u wud urself tell them that this is our plan😑...veer replying that if u are wid me then help us in hiding the weapons...if nt then forget that i had ever talked to u abt it....i thought u were with us in this fight....

9)sia clashing with dharam while running.πŸ˜‰

Today's dislikes:

1)veer working like a shramik to earn money.

2)the mantri saying that dharam is a weak ruler,that they wud go against him.

3)the mantri that aryavrat traditions has been broken by dharam...he vl nt allow this to happen.

4)the shramik boy again after veer,telling to other shramiks that if DV remain friends they vl never get freedom...they will have to break their friendship.

5)he telling to veer that he shud nt behave like a friend with dharam....that boy's attitude is not good...

6)sia and rudaali being attacked by a group of men...sia running to save her life.

thnx for readingπŸ€—

Love

annie😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks annie!!! agree with all ur likes n dislikes ....  loved Dv bonding
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u!!!! πŸ€— i loved todays epi... 😊
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u annie dear for likes and dislikes
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the likes and dislikes annie
Rash2cool thumbnail
oye thanks annnie....
πŸ€—
well me replied late..oopssπŸ˜”
saanch_69 thumbnail
In today's episode

I din't understand one thing, the sainiks were not allowing them in to the temple

How can they allow to sit so close to where Maharaj is staying n they r seeing him eat, it goes lyk khane wale ke khaane pe nazar lag jaye to hazam nahi hota.πŸ˜‰

When Veer came with the shramiks, the place looked diff from where Dharam was staying, but then they showed it so close to their tents n they were sitting staring at them πŸ€ͺ

Poor little girl 😭
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saanch_69

In today's episode

I din't understand one thing, the sainiks were not allowing them in to the temple

How can they allow to sit so close to where Maharaj is staying n they r seeing him eat, it goes lyk khane wale ke khaane pe nazar lag jaye to hazam nahi hota.πŸ˜‰

When Veer came with the shramiks, the place looked diff from where Dharam was staying, but then they showed it so close to their tents n they were sitting staring at them πŸ€ͺ

Poor little girl 😭

good observation, but i thnk in an episode these explanations are difficult to put in ..dahram might have allowed them .. or the gaurds couldnt stop veer as they are being under his command sich 15 years .. ..
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for likes/disliks.Same here.Please i have a request to all.  don't all of us send our feedbacka nd requests to NDTVImagie, requesting them not to show Dharamm & Veer's breakup.I can't bear to c their love & bonding being breaked by some stupid selfish Shramiks & fools like Rajyasabha. 😭 πŸ˜‘ 
Maybe if all of us tell them this fact then, they'lll not do much harm to the show.What Say??😊

NDTV's email: [email protected]
notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks 4 d likes & dislikes Annie dear πŸ€—.. liked d way u wrote them 😊...