Parul denies using Ekta for publicity - A

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Parul denies using Ekta for publicity

Parul Chauhan, who plays Ragini in Bidaai, has denied allegation that she and he on-screen sister Sadhna (Sara Khan) used Ekta Kapoor's name for publicity and that Ekta has filed a case against them.
Parul says, "The allegations are false. Neither I nor Sara have received any kind of legal notice so far. We do not want to comment on this matter anymore."
Ekta threw a bash for her buddy Shabbir Alhluwalia two weeks back to celebrate his birthday. The entire Balaji camp and Shabbir's pal attended party. It is said that both Sara and Parul were invited for it but did not attend.

A source close to Sara and Parul confirms, "It is true they were invited for the party but did not go for some reason. They did not do it publicity as their show is already successful."

Ekta has been fond of both girls and has praised them too for their work too. She had also said that she was going to cast them in another show. But now it seems that Ekta is in a bad mood.

This is Sara's first show while Parul has worked with Balaji in the past. However, it was Bidaai that made stars out of both.

• Sonali Joshi , Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, August 19, 2008

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aphrodite thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    thnxx 4 the article....has raghini worked b4 with balaji??..didt knew tht...
    mesmerized thumbnail
    thx 4 article… hmn.. I ddnt knw Parul worked in Balaji Pro
    afreen_786 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    thanks
    legal  case poor galz
    CarulinaTina thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
    Yea, I think Parul had a small cameo in Kayamath or something. I'm glad they're not succumbing to Ekta and getting dragged into her crowd.
    KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    awwwwWW dats sad..
    hope everyfing gets sorted..

btw i cant remember which serial did parul cum in before??
    she came in kayamath..i didnt c..
    harshadlover thumbnail
    thx 4 the article, man ekta is very odd women jst cus she is jealous tht bidaai is doing so well she feels insecure abt her dramas like chil!

xxx
    *Eva* thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Phew! I'm relieved my two girls aren't joining the Balaji camp! For the obvious reasons, too many to name! Hahaha! I'm really praying that everything gets resolved between Balaji and my two girls so Balaji will get off their back for once!
    yipee thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Yea, I think Parul had a small cameo in Kayamath or something. I'm glad they're not succumbing to Ekta and getting dragged into her crowd.

yes u r right...she did a cameo in kayamath