|.::.| Dil Of The Week - Kimmu |.::.| - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

WOW....I am really late......ahhhh I guess I'll let you off the hook! Congo and have fun on the hot seat!!!

kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davzz

congratulation kimmu aka kirannn

πŸ₯³LOL

Aah thanks davzz!! πŸ€—
kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaq92

Congrats Kimmu! You know I found out just today that your name's Kiran.....which is weird cause we've talked a lot but its usually always been limited to my fanfic πŸ˜†. I guess this is a chance for me to get to know you properly 😊 dear. You totally deserved this......well done πŸ‘πŸΌ and keep it up!     

Hehe yesh now you'll get to know me more. Yup my names really Kiran, but hehe kimmu's my nickname.. but it just keeps getting shorter... Aww.. thanks so much! πŸ€—
kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

chory this from another forum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bad bad baadd.. chorying is soo bad!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now answer them kim....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hehe okies..

List 8 friends (U can add urself to this list too if u want)

1. Aliyah
2. Genia
3. Maura
4. Zuhal
5. Stephanie
6. Domonique
7. Paige
8. Lindsey

Give them a letter A-H randomly so that everyone has a different letter.

Now fill out these sentences with the appropriate names.

Aliyah hit Genia over the head with a belen. Maura saw this and jumped onto Zuhals lap. Stephanie cried, whilst Domonique ran after Aliyah and Paige jumped of a cliff. Lindsey wiped Stephanies tears. 

Zuhal fell in love with a cow. At their wedding Domonique was the pundit. Genia n Lindsey dated each other but Genia cheated and ran off with Paige. Aliyah caught Paige and beat them with a jharu, whilst Stephanie watched.

Maura stepped on poo. Genia told them to take of their shoe. Zuhal sat on their pooey shoe.Lindsey removed the shoe from under Zuhal and Paige licked it. 

Stephanie and Aliyah are dating Domonique. Lindsey wants to have an affair with Zuhal but is married to Paige. Maura is attracted to monkeys. Genia is lonely.

Zuhal ate Genia's leg. Maura screamed at Domonique. Stephanie kissed F. Lindsey hugged Aliyah. All lived happily ever after.

hehe.. that was fun! Thanks so much khushi.. lolz its a hilarious story... 🀣🀣

kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: atitude gurl

congrats kimmu!!πŸ₯³ mere questions ki BOCHAR ap k liye!πŸ˜†hope yu dunt mind!πŸ˜›
Ahh thanks so much! Aww no i don't mind at all.. πŸ€—

choose one

adventurous/docile adventerous, i don't know what docile means.. 🀣

charming/simple simple and charming i guess.. hehe, i'm simple but not too simple either.. so i'm like in teh middle..

rock in red/pretty in pink definetly rock in red..

long n dainty/short n shiny why isn't there ever a middle? πŸ˜† I'll take the slash.. hehe..

dreamy/practical More practical, but very dreamy when it comes to harshu... 😍

romantic/realistic I'm not very romantic, so i guess I would be realistic.

charmed at da thought of------ Being with Harshad... 😍

most fantasized desire--------- Do I have to say it... 🀣

melody dat enchants u------ Well, romantic/sad melodies enchant me.. and theres not one kind of song that can put me into a trance.. so yea..

books dat make u go crazy-------- Hm.. i don't really read a lot of books... and well i guess a book hasn't made me go crazy just yet...

Love food and money (make an order)
I don't get this one..

which smiley will u choose ,  or << this one

What would your heaven be like? Somewhere where i would be happy...

If you were one word what would you be? Tangible.. i just love that word for some reason..

If you could have one super power , what would you choose? Flying! Like Heer.. πŸ˜ƒ

What was your last thought? (before these questions ofcourse :P ) Um.. i can't remember.. but lemme try.. ok i think it was coffee.. cuz i was talking about coffee with shabz..

Is there any circumstanse where you feel cheating is okay? I don't think cheating is right in anyway, but I still do it.. hehe..

most happiest moment ov  lyf? There's so many.. can't name one..

most embarrasing moment ov lyf? Err.. there were so many embarassing moments.. lemme try to pick out the worst one.. i think it was when i was in pakistan and i started jumping on the beds cuz there was a biiiig cockroach on the floor and i refused to get off the bed.. hehe.. this guy had to pick me up and take me out of the room to stop me from screaming.. πŸ˜†

saddest moment ov lyf? When my grandfather died..

And finallyyy are you in 'lub' Yeshh.. like with so many guys.. 😲🀣

<3 AnaM~!! (HaRShaD Luv3R)😳

Thanks for the questions Anam! Had fun answering them.. and hehe were both harshu  lovers.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranrags

Congrats Kiran..got to know ur name now!!U deserved it..u open fabulous FF!

My question..I know it's silly..but I guess we can ask questions right?so here u go..
Would u rather be called Kiran or Kimmu?why?

Aw.. thanks so much! πŸ€— Yea i saw your comment in my FF.. thanks for your awesome comments..
Don't worry, its not that silly.. but really matter to me what people call me.. hehe kimmu becuase my nickname when i went to pakistan cuz i would act like a kid.. so they gave me a kiddish name, then everyone started calling me that.. and i got used to it..
kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelonearth

Congrats hun!have ana amzing week ahead!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much! πŸ€—Hehe the weeks almost finished..
kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabo24

WOW....I am really late......ahhhh I guess I'll let you off the hook! Congo and have fun on the hot seat!!!

Yesh you are really late... its the end of the week and you come!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
YAY i'm off the hook.. who knows how many q's you would've had stored up.. *cough* about my brother *cough*.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kimmu

Yesh you are really late... its the end of the week and you come!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
YAY i'm off the hook.. who knows how many q's you would've had stored up.. *cough* about my brother *cough*.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲How did you know? *sigh* God my true love drives me KRAZZY!!!!!!

God can you imagine if I ever met him? I'd probably scare him to the moon🀣
Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats kiran πŸ‘ 

Well deserved.Have fun being on the hot seat hun.

Luv Gayani.