Episode No. 60 – 4th October 2005.

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Anand repeats that he loves Piya the most.  Piya says that she respects him and whatever he does today will affect the relation which they once lived.  Piya says she does not like it if Sara criticizes Anand, when she hears from others.  Anand says he does not care.  But piya says she cares, she still cares.  Anand asks her to reconsider, to think, that he wont be able to see her with anyone.  Piya says that Anand is talking about Akash, that he is a old friend and is only that till now.  He has never crossed those limits and she reminds him that she cannot forever not talk to any man at all.  Piya reminds him that she has never asked him why he went with Ratna, that why he lived with her earlier, why he is living with her now.  She asks him if he ever considered how much this will trouble her, how much ti troubles his parents.  He never thought of all that.  She reminds him that drinks etc. wont end his frustrations.  She pleads with him to look after himself.  She says if he does not do anything, she wont have any choice but to tell Ratna everything.  She reminds him that he is the one who gave Ratna so much power, so much rope to come till here, and if she did clutch that rope and come till here, its not her fault.  Anand is broken and asks Piya what to do.  Piya advices him to wake up and pull himself together and go back to being what he was.  Anand smiles sadly and asks :without u.  Piya replies, with Ratna.

Ratna is reminded of Anands words and Karans words.  She then has an imaginery conversation with herself.  The mirror image shows her how she was left behind by life etc.  That she neither had Wasim nor Anand.  The mirror tells her to take her life in her control, lest she goes mad within the four corners of her house.  She vows that she wont allow Anand to ruin her life and will repair the situation before Anand ruined it completely.  She cries that she wont let that happen ever.

Palomi is sitting on her bed when Amrik comes to scare her.  Idle chit chat follows with an advertisement for dish tv.  Amrik asks her for money to buy dish tv.

Anand comes to the house, finds the door open.  Then sees the condition of the house with his trademark expression on his face.  Sees the broken picture frame and picks it up.  Looks around and keeps looking at the broken frame.  When he goes to put it on the side table, he finds a letter from Ratna.

Anand, I am going, where I don't know, but very far from here.  I am not going to dadajis house.  I am going very far,  I need peace of mind.  I have been noticing that I am not getting my peace of mind.  Anand you don't need to fear naything anymore.  You can be at peace with Piya.  I am giving you the keys, you can either give it piya or to the landlord.  What you want to do with the flat is your decision.  Take care.

Anand reads this and goes beserk.  Starts driving around the roads looking for Ratna (wonder why, she said she is going far.. now far cannot be in the same city)  He makes calls and keeps driving.  Anand then calls Wasim to inquire about Ratna.  Wasim says Ratna is not with him.  Anand says that she is not picking her phone.  Wasim also says that he is also trying her since last night, but not getting through.  Wasim inquires if they had a fight, and Anand confirms that they had a fight the previous night.  Wasim offers to come to Mumbai, and despite Anands refusal, decides to go to Mumbai.

Piyas parents discuss the fact that Piya wants to move out of Saras house, her mom laments that she had repeatedly told Sara to keep mum, but she never listened.  They decide to go to mUmbai for a while and live with them, till the matter is sorted out.

Anand goes to the police to lodge a complaint.  Police ask him if she was his wife.  Anand has no answer.  He says Yes after a pause.  He then hands over a photograph of Ratna to the police.  Police assure him to find her as quickly as possible.

Wasim arrives at Anands home.  Wasim asks if he heard anything from Ratna.  Wasim says this was her one drawback, that she lost her head in anger always.  Wasim sees that Anand was troubled and asks him for the reason.  Wasim says that she is a woman, she had her own insecurities, and Anand was doing nothing to remove them.  Aannd says that he needed time and he chides Wasim for interfering with their personal life.  Wasim entreats Anand to take a decision quickly and Anand says that eventually he would have to take a decision.  Wasim tries to console him.

Preview:  Dolly comes to tell Mummyji that Piyas parents wont spare Anand so easily.  Mom asks her what news has she got this time, is it Ratna running away or is it Piyas parents arriving there, and whats the connection.  Piya tells her parents that she would not want them to be involved in her personal life.  Anand gets a call from the Police about Ratna.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena thumbnail
Thanks Priya for your wonderful detailed update.How can Piya still respect Anand 😕
snehal1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for a awesome update
Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... As always enjoyed reading it. 😃 Keep smilling... 😊
waterlily_126 thumbnail
thnx 4 da wonderful update
niva
mumtaz thumbnail
Thanks Priya as usual,for the lovely update! 👏
crazyfats thumbnail
Thanx friend for the wonderful update. Anand deserves this.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

he ws searching on the roads as if ratna ws sitting on a footpasth waiting fr him to showup dat ws seriously a stupid thing to do
                      -luv u hamesha anisha
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as usual late...thanx for the wonderful update...
Piya respects him...still... Anand plz take a decision now
Edited by scorpion134 - 18 years ago