13th August likes/dislikes

priyanka1806 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hiiii.....😳😊

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wonderful episode...veer ki pariyon ki kahani ne to rula diya mujhe...and then nivriti's motherly affection to the shramik children was truly appreciating.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Today's likes:

1)veer going to the aryavrat kua to take water and the guards too afraid to stop him.

2)veer telling to one of the guards that tell ur maharaj that "shramik veer ki yeh paani unse udhar raha"...when dharam is standing a little away and both dharam-veer have eye contact....

3)veer pitiably observing the pathetic sight of starving children...he felt helpless as he watched the children asking for more food....he wanted to do something for them

4)pari and saakshi came to give food to veer and he enquired whether they had eaten...

5)veer going to a little boy asking for food and gave him his own share of food which pari had given him....the boy sed "app sach mein masiha ho"

6)the shramik children nt able to sleep bcz of hunger and then veer coming and taking a little girl in his arm...started telling a story.He sed "yeh pariyon ki kahani hain...jo bahut dur rehti hain chand ke paas...aur unke paas bahut sara khana hain...woh nind mein dikhayi dete hain....toh bachho unhe dekhne ke liye app logoko gehri nind mein sona parega...."

7)veer's expressions and his loving,caring attitude was too good to watch....while telling this story his baby smile back on face.

8)nivriti and dharm nt able to eat since veer is starving.

9)nivriti came with lots of food for the shramiks....veer telling he cant accept it bcz it is aryavrats' food.nivriti said i hav com here as a mother nt as an aryavrat...

10)veer later telling to pari he cudnt bear the childrens' condition and also didnt want to hurt nivriti so he accepted the food.

11)veer face to face wid dharm...veer asking whether u hav com as a brother or a maharaj wid a 'why r u doing this dharam'expression on his face....dharam telling i can allow all the food and water to come again to the shramiks....bt u hav to com back to mahal....dharam desperately wanting veer back....

12)veer determined to nt go sed if u dont giv us what we deserve we vl fight for it and snatch it

Today's dislikes:-

1)the mantri giving the poison to two guards to b mixed wid the shramik kua.

2)a little girl falling unconscious after eating the poisoned water

3)AV telling to a crying nivriti that veer is a shramik now and he vl get the same treatment as given to rest of the shramiks.

4)AV smiling and eating...though later he went away wen no one was joining him.

4)veer adressing dharam as maharaj and app instead of tum.

5)DV against eachother.

Thanks for readingπŸ€—

Love😳😊

annie😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anupode thumbnail
yaaa!!!!
todayz episode was too emotinal n good
i loved it
the only thing i didnt like
is dat bloody rajya sabha......cheaters...
CutieA thumbnail
fnkkkkkkkkk uu 4 da lovely  n descrptive likes/dislikes! i luvd Veers expression wen he tld da story to da chn...he lukd sooo cute...
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the likes and dislikes annie ..... so looking forward watching todays episodes..
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx annie 4 the likes n dislikes,tat av is gttg on my nerves!
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with all of them.....wish instead of just bargaining with him dharam could just come and hold his hand and try to take veer back to the mahal...the way veer might have done...and i hated to see veer address pari as "aap" never ever once as "maa".........may be pari will get to hear that from him on her deathbed only...remember it has been her last wish...thats what she told maharaj when questioned her before hanging her to death.
hope they show shera soon
priyanka1806 thumbnail
thaaaaaank u😳 for ur wonderful replies CutieAahutaanupodeaandhanikakunataanya, sugarpie, nanditaprc ,sweetest girl ,deeksha_dvs fan,
sara,sonu,subha di....
it really boosts my confidence....πŸ€—
Edited by annie20 - 15 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh ! wow!! lovely description annie .. it made me go n watch it again ..... specially that pari waala part ...

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the likes and dislikes annie...agree with u
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Thanx dear.Yesterday's episode was too good specially for dv and nivriti.And I hate AV and the rajya sabha head.