Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~BaBy~AnGel~~

i love water parkss aswell,  but i can't go to them because i can't swim, and i am scared of heights,πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

me 2 im cant swim and im kinda scare of height.. but i was like to hell with that... it my day to have fun.. πŸ˜†
Edited by iqbal_neha89 - 15 years ago
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbal_neha89

i love this pic but love the 1 when his head is down in the black suit simply hot

oh my god, oh my god, oh my godddddd, he looks oh my godd, wooow i haven't even got words to describe how he looks, 😍
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
brb guys going to clean up the house b4 mom come so have to gurry will be back by 2:30
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail

me 2 im cant swim and im kinda scare of height.. but i was like to hell with it my day to have fun.. πŸ˜†

i know, but i love water rides, i went with my friends on a water  ride, when we went on a trip woth school ,and i had a blast on that ride
xChandnix thumbnail

i can image u saying " i didnt in your proud voise" heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thank god or i would have killed u lolz this usd to be my sis s/;n but she stop using it so i took over she barely had 100 post then i took overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i havent came in I-F for about 2 years started coming back since last summer

i was inactive on I-F for a good 7/8 months coz of school and all!! i got in so much trouble coz i never told anyone on I-F!!
xChandnix thumbnail

brb guys going to clean up the house b4 mom come so have to gurry will be back by 2:30

Bye!!! i do that so many times, just b4 my mum comes i get the work done!!! have fun Fiona!!πŸ˜†
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

how cool is that?!!!😲😲
wow, how cool yaar!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

wow sooo awsome, i think the only holidays i have been on are around uk, and pakistan, and it has been 8 yeays since the last time i went pakistan, not fair😭😭😭
xChandnix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~BaBy~AnGel~~

i know, but i love water rides, i went with my friends on a water  ride, when we went on a trip woth school ,and i had a blast on that ride

did u go to thorpe park and was it tidal wave!!!! coz i absolutly lvoe teh ride!! i completly love adrelanine, i am the rollercoaster freak inbetween my friendz!! i went on all of the big rides on thrope park, i been on colusses so many times
xChandnix thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshadFan

Hey....congrats on the new FC!!!!

Heya Nemo, written any testimonial about Arjun recently?!!πŸ˜†
VangelisFanatic thumbnail

me 2 im cant swim and im kinda scare of height.. but i was like to hell with that... it my day to have fun.. πŸ˜†

Arjun tried to remove my fear of heights by taking me for bungee jumping, para gliding...and all those adventure sports....but I'm still scared of heights!!! And...I too can't swim!!