indomie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sujata is not going  to die...her Astitva as Mrs. Shah would come to an end...After seeing viresh and Menka together Sujata will be totally shattered ... She might even walk out of his life..   her life  revolves around Viresh and her  name Mrs.Shah ...If she loses  her relationship means it is equal to losing her life..so this is what Baba meant i think...

Ruchi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vitna thumbnail
yeah true!! cuz i fink i heard baba sayin dat she will lose her astitiva she is not going to die!!
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i feel that is what is going to happen....Lets see how it goes..May be she will leave verish ,loose her identity as mrs.shah and get a new identity

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I basically agree .. I dont think that sujata will neccessarily die..the baba didnt say that..he said that her exsistance or vajood (sorry cant spell) will be gone...she could have an accident loose her memory and exsist as someone else for all we know..so I think sujata may have taken the wrong meaning out of what baba said..I doubt she si gonna die..maybe like indomie said..Sujatas exsistance as Sujata Viresh Shah will be gone...but i doubt Sujata is gonna die.
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i garee that probably is the case
sevak thumbnail
Even I feel exactly the same