Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
😲Oh my godness.....they actually showed Arase today...I was hoping for a serial free day today...atleast getting Independece from it

Thanks aunty for the suda suda updates!

Possible Sathya will get wrong idea about Selvi by thinking she didnt keep her promise about taking care of Ranjani  n kid and turn against her?

@isaitamil...I have heard about Kaveril serial, I thought Shaam Ganesh acted there??🤔 
mellisai thumbnail

thanks for the update kamakshi aunty! finally, some of the old characters are making an appearance.. enga total-la varaame poiduvaangalo-nnu payanthitu irunthen! sathya is a good character from the start, so i think the chances are less that he's going to support mr.v..!

isaitamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

😲@isaitamil...I have heard about Kaveril serial, I thought Shaam Ganesh acted there??🤔 

may be iam not sure, i jus remember madhubala and chetan
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks aunty for the updates........

I never watched Selvi so im not sure who is d guy in jail, n what's d connection with selvi... if anyone care to give me a kutty detail bout him .... thanks in advance naa
sankadevi30 thumbnail
ahh now i remember who the guy is

hope his wife & kid r ok outside

thanks aunty for the update

i did not know they telecasted an epi 🤣
selvifanmsia thumbnail
Thanks aunty for the update 👏

Originally posted by: netra_rama

I never watched Selvi so im not sure who is d guy in jail, n what's d connection with selvi... if anyone care to give me a kutty detail bout him .... thanks in advance naa

Netra, the guy in jail is Sathyamoorthy, who is married to GJ's sister Ranjani (played by Devipriya), and therefore is Chelvi's brother-in-law. He was unable to conceive children as the result of some injury during his army days (he was a retired major, I believe). Before Chelvi was forced to marry GJ, the greedy Ranjani wanted her brother to marry the wealthy Maya Devarajan (maybe you remember seeing her in the early episodes of our current serial too?) Of course, no one knew at the time that Chelvi was the biological daughter of VS Group Chairman, Vishwanathan.

In the midst of arranging this marriage, Ranjani came into close contact with Maya's older brother Bala - who was also married without children. Sathya became suspicious that his wife was having an affair with Bala. The suspicion seemed confirmed as Ranjani became pregnant - impossible since Sathya couldn't father children. Sathya confronted a drunk Bala about the pregnancy and he denied having an affair with Ranjani. Sathya didn't believe him, so he killed Bala and tried to make it look like an accident.

Sathya didn't care for the son Ranjani had given birth to and neglected the boy when he came down with a fever. When Ranjani confronted him about his uncaring attitude, he told her he knew the boy wasn't his son, an accusation she denied. Sathya finally went for another checkup and the doctor said his condition that prevented him from having children had been cured, and the child could very well be his. Alas, it was a little too late as the boy had lost his sight as a result of the fever.

Meanwhile Sathya was being blackmailed by a guy who had witnessed Bala's murder. He finally told the truth to Ranjani and Chelvi, who advised him to turn himself into the police. Chelvi promised Ranjani (now reconciled with both her husband and Chelvi) that she would try to get Sathya released from jail as soon as possible. The whole storyline was then dropped and viewers never saw Sathya, Ranjani or any of GJ's family (apart from the one brother who was engaged to marry Chelvi's youngest adopted sister Mahima before she was stabbed to death by Ganga's henchwoman) ever again ... until now.

Turned out to be a lot more than a kutty detail 😛
Edited by selvifanmsia - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
awwwwwww thanks a lot buddy 🤗Now i got d clear picture ....
So nice of you to give a long cute explanation naaa... 😉

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

awwwwwww thanks a lot buddy 🤗Now i got d clear picture ....

So nice of you to give a long cute explanation naaa... 😉

Yes Netra....it was so clear for everyone now......like going down memory lane. 😃

Thanks Selvam I think even Radhikaa would have forgotten most of what was shown in Selvi earlier. Slowly she will bring in all the lost stars from SELVI to ARASE. She just brought Satya only now after abt 400 odd episodes. Soon Ranjini will follow suit...then we have GJ's brother to make an appearance too. Apporam Selvi oda adopted parents & family esp. rombo-too-much....orey jolly thaan..!!.😆
netra_rama thumbnail
😆😆 Sue maa ..............
sunfan thumbnail

Yes Netra....it was so clear for everyone now......like going down memory lane. 😃

Thanks Selvam I think even Radhikaa would have forgotten most of what was shown in Selvi earlier. Slowly she will bring in all the lost stars from SELVI to ARASE. She just brought Satya only now after abt 400 odd episodes. Soon Ranjini will follow suit...then we have GJ's brother to make an appearance too. Apporam Selvi oda adopted parents & family esp. rombo-too-much....orey jolly thaan..!!.😆

Thanks for the update aunty. Seems like even on independence day, we don't have independence from Selvi/Arase.

So true, orey jolly if Romba Too Much Latha comes. Apparently she was to make appearance in the serial some 200 episodes back itself. Porbably it was a publicity stunt to garner more TRPs.

But it is so surprising that Radhikaa has tied the ends for one plot atleast (not so typical of her).

Will she bring in the ever-slimming Pooja (GJ's sister), Yoyo boy and others too? Let's wait and see!