Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Sri!

Whatever happens, I hope Vishy will be put behind the bars...How in the earth could Doc thinking of saving hubby dearest?😑 What about those poeple he killed for the moneys sake? Woman will never get over husband sentiments
thank you sri for the update!
Thanks Sri. This is becoming as bad as Kolapangal.

Silly  Sarojini
Won't believe her hubby
a saint
he ain't
what an elicha vayee!!!

Thanks Meli..... Sue you are right wbout Dr Amma..😊

Thanks for the update...

I am happy that the doc amma is finally out... Hope she doesn't go into hiding again!
Thanks for the updates ....... Vishy finally behind d bar??  Doctor hug selvi and takes her out?? Awww poor Arasi lols....
This meli has some inside sources and predicts the future in all the serials correctly.
Doc amma liar liar pants on fyyer. She could easily have confessed that NT kidnapped her.
Good, the cat is out of the bag. at least now the dead DGP and his late wife will hopefully get Mr. V thooku dandanai.
Thanks updaters for the updates.πŸ‘

hmmm..."you shall reap what you sow"....so Mr. V ..its pay back time. Don't think GJ is there for you all the time - wait till he actually starts running the business sitting on your chair slowly believing that everything is finally his. 😑

He is going to address you "Vishwanath" one day instead of mama sir. You are a fool to trust that GJ ...NT was your loyal dost and you screwed up everything by picking that good for nothing nerd who has eyes only on your wealth. I wouldn't be surprised if he hires ppl to get rid of you for good for his own personal gain, Mr. Vishy.  

Only God will decide whether to have mercy on you or not....you are definitely doomed Vishwanathan.!!.....🀬

Originally posted by jagdu

This meli has some inside sources and predicts the future in all the serials correctly.
Doc amma liar liar pants on fyyer. She could easily have confessed that NT kidnapped her.
Good, the cat is out of the bag. at least now the dead DGP and his late wife will hopefully get Mr. V thooku dandanai.

Yes Juggy....I too think so...πŸ˜† Meli must be digging info from GJ for a good sum..!!....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
thanks sri & meli for the updatesπŸ‘