-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everyone. My classes are over so I am baaaaack. Thanx Beena and Asha for doing the updates for us. Looks like finally Rani will become Maharani of the palace where she was naukrani.

August 07 2008

Key to my updates
BR – Badi Rani
CR – Choti Rani
Yudi – Prince Yudhishtir
King – Yudi's father
Evil Trio aka Trimurti – Chacha-Chachi and Munshi
Champus – Champa & Chameli
Bhavy – Princess Bhavyata
Nikki – Princess Nihaarika
Saks - Saksham
YuRa = Yudi + Rani

Highlights
Chacha-Chachi already treating themselves like royalty
Rani can't adjust to the sudden change and is in denial
CR shares her plans with Rudr and Bhavy
Rani to have breakfast with the royal family

Chacha-Chachi don't loose the chance to start buttering up Rani. They say that they knew Rani is a lucky girl. Munna gets irritated and says to them that they are chameleons who either suck up to Rani or trouble her according to the situation. Bhanu is standing there wondering that soon all of them will be out of the palace and it will be filled with people from Rani's village. Yudi comes there and takes Rani and Munna to the guest room (which is completely white).

Rudr comes to CR in her room and CR asks where is Bhavy. Bhavy is shown coming in (the actress has changed) and she asks why CR stopped Yudi from leaving the palace. CR replies with a story about Chanakya. She says once a thorn struck Chanakya's feet and instead of cutting off the plant that the thorn came from Chanakya put some sweets around the plant so that when the ants ate the sweets they would eat the plant's roots along with the sweets. She says that if you want to finish something you should finish it off from the roots so that it doesn't regenerate (whatever CR, you will realize the big mistake you made by getting King to accept Rani). Rudr asks what this has to do with Yudi and CR replies that King still loves his son. And if Yudi left now, soon King would start missing him and bring him back. But now CR is going to fill the King's heart with hate for Yudi.

Kali is crying in her sleep and Bhanu comes and throws some water on her. She starts crying why Yudi liked Rani who is not as beautiful as her. Bhanu making faces. Chachi comes there and taunts Bhanu and Kali and give them sweets and also gives them a list of things to do for her and calls them naukrani (lolz..tit for tat) and Bhanu is left angry and frustrated.

Munna is in awe of the room they are in and says that he wants to bring their mother and daadi here too. Rani is lost in her own thoughts. She can't believe that its actually possible that she and Yudi can be together. She is in denial. Yudi is in his room thinking that he can't wait any longer to be with Rani as he is consumed by her.

Bhavy is all praises for CR's brains. CR shares with them her plan. She says that she is going to try to bring Yudi and Rani even closer and she will tell the King that she is trying to bring them apart. King will get frustrated when nothing seems to be working to separate YuRa and he will ask Yudi to break the relationship with Rani and Yudi will rebel again and this will lead to a war between father and son at the end of which Yudi will leave the palace forever…never to return. Rudr is all excited with this plan and says that he will be the crown prince after that. CR tells both her sapolas to help her in this plan.

Munna is trying to fall asleep but tells Rani that he can't sleep on the bed as its too soft and he is afraid he'll fall in deeper. Rani tells him she too can't sleep and they decide to sleep on the floor. In the morning Bhanu comes to King and CR with tea and CR tells Bhanu to give Rani the respect she deserves and to not let her do any work and to tell her that she has to do breakfast with them. After Bhanu leaves King gets angry that he is going to have to eat with the servant now. CR pacifies him and says that she is trying to prove to Yudi that Rani is not a fit in the royal family and she is gavaar (lolz CR you just wait to see how gavaar she is). CR tells him to tolerate her for a while. King is happy with her plan.

Bhanu is getting angry in the kitchen that now she will be washing Rani's plates and another servant tells her not to be angry as she will clean Rani's plate. Bhanu tells her to shut up and Rani comes there and starts cutting vegetables. Bhanu tells her not to do any work as it's the order and Rani says that she is doing this of her own pleasure and not to stop her. Bhanu makes a face and doesn't stop her.

Bhoomi is angry that CR invited Rani for breakfast and refuses to eat with her. Rudr taunts her that she will have to do it even if she doesn't like it. He says he is very happy that the servant is becoming his bhabhi and that means she is becoming Bhoomi's jethani and Bhoomi's status will be lower than her because she will be badi bahu and Bhoomi will be choti bahu and will have to touch her feet. Bhoomi gets irked as says she will break her feet and she will rip out Rudr's tongue and she won't eat breakfast. Rudr is very happy.

Bhanu tells Rani to leave again and Rani says she'll go after she finishes her work. Kali brings her more things to cook. Dinu kaka comes there and is surprised to see Rani there and tells her that everyone is waiting for her at the dining table. Rani is surprised and Dinu kaka asks why Bhanu didn't tell her. Dinu kaka tells her to bring Munna too and Bhanu and Kali are upset.

YuRa bump into each other in the hallway. Yudi was coming from his sword practice I think cause he is shirtless and holding a sword and Rani is all shy and blushing (ofcourse seeing hamaara chaand shirless). She tries to go and Yudi stops her and asks if she like her new room and slept ok. Rani tells him that she and Munna are not used to such soft mattress so they slept of the floor and Yudi smiles and says he likes her for this simplicity. She tries to go again and Yudi tells her that she has haldi on her cheek and he will wipe it for her. While he is wiping it King and CR are coming down for breakfast and CR points out YuRa to King and epi ends of Kings angry face.

Comments: Gosh seeing Yudi shirtless after such a long time. But very little of YuRa scns. I hope they show more of YuRa instead of Bhanu and Kali making faces at each other. Rudr and Bhoomi's keep me entertained. Munna is so cute and i hope Rani stops thinking of herself as the servant still.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

js452 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks!! cant wait for video now!!!!!!
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks JC for update..welcome back...
wow yudi is shirtless lafter longtime..
yudi wipes haldi on rani face..i looking forwad hug..
maybe i have wait long for that..
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

welcome back and thanx 4 the wonderfull update

-JC- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

thanks JC for update..welcome back...

wow yudi is shirtless lafter longtime..
yudi wipes haldi on rani face..i looking forwad hug..
maybe i have wait long for that..

lolz...you are talking about hug...Rani won't even look at his face.😡 I really want to whack her...why can't we have some sweet YuRa moments before CR separates them.😡😡😡
bsingapury thumbnail
but today rani looked at him yaar i think you must be too much concentrating on yudi that's why did not see that but i felt first time rani gave him satisfy look back by seeing in his eyes
friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great thanks it was a mind blowing epi
-JC- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

but today rani looked at him yaar i think you must be too much concentrating on yudi that's why did not see that but i felt first time rani gave him satisfy look back by seeing in his eyes

lolz..maybe you are right. I was concentrating too much on Yudi.😆
pop77 thumbnail
JC you are right..i didn't watch epi.. but if she see today yudi then next week or before CR separates them..she going to hug him.. i am hoping..after many day you she yudi thus you don't see anything ..only yudi..😉
-JC- thumbnail

PLease ignore this post

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS