*¤*zahara*¤* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay guys, I really do not understand the whole concept of having the constants picking who is going to go home and who is going to stay. I do NOT agree with this concept. It is completely wrong, because as if it is not enough that the girls are having to face such difficult stunts, but they also have to make a decision about who should stay and who should leave the show. I would like to see Akki (Akshay) deciding based on the results of the stunts rather than one of the girls. I mean first it was Anita and today Sonali. Its not fair as this is causing rift between the girls as they are on the spot to make a decision. What do you guys think?
- Tahseena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can you say its causing a rift bw the girls?

they seem perfectly okay with each other :))

but yea, instead of getting the girls to decide who goes out, its better they had some other elimination method.
eijaz-anita thumbnail
i wont say its causing rifts...coz d decisions are fair.
Cricmaniac thumbnail
I suppose it doesnt really cause rifts.. At least so far.. But maybe the reason the producers/channel ask the girls to decide is actually to encourage rifts between participants.. I mean for sensationalism purposes..

And making the call isn't really that tough, you can more or less see who is more deserving and make a fair call..
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also dont like the idea of asking the participants to choose who has to leave. and i think yesterday's decission by sonali is not fair.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya..even i dnt agree with ths idea... i thnk akki should decide who should go n who should leave... yesterday v could c da tension on sonali's face while taking da decision... she ws looking very tensed n confused,, even wen she made da decision... she ws stil looking nervous wen urvashi & pooja wr makin merry..
*¤*zahara*¤* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

How can you say its causing a rift bw the girls?

they seem perfectly okay with each other :))

but yea, instead of getting the girls to decide who goes out, its better they had some other elimination method.

Ok maybe I misused the term 'rift' in this context. But don't you think it will cause problem between the girls?? Obviously they are not going to show the problems but do you not think that the decision Sonali made will affect her relationship with Meghna??
- Tahseena
rani05 thumbnail
i felt bad for sonali, cuz all three did exactly the same yesterday, how are u supposed to decide? maybe they shud give them another chance or have their partners do it (like the pool, glow stick) and then huever does worst shud go instead of asking contestants.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk Rani is right.. their officers should hv done da stunts agn & then akki should hv decided who will go home