SO MUCH DRAMA!!!

HERE WE GO!!!

RECAP:
VEER FOUND OUT HE WAS THE MESSIAH๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
PARI AND SAKSHI TO BE HANGED๐Ÿ˜ฒ
NIVRITI UPSET๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
NIVRITI TOLD VEER TO GO SAVE HIS MOTHER๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ญ

AND NOW...

We have a recap of Veer at the place where Soma died and all the flashbacks of Soma and Pari telling him hes her son and that Veer is the Messiah except here we have an extra scene๐Ÿ˜ฒ and Veer is at his Fathers funeral and Bhimsen is about to light the fire of  the pyre when Veer comes and takes the torch๐Ÿ˜ญ and then Bhimsen disappears and Veer lights the fire and stands and watches while this voice keeps echoing "YOU ARE SOMAS SON"
Woah. How dramatic...
and then the scene fades and Veer is alone then Nivriti comes and tells him to Follow his Heart and Fulfill his duty and to save his mother๐Ÿ˜ญ and Veer takes the sword she gives him and its so emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ and Nivriti is crying and Veer is crying and its so  heartbreaking!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Over to the jail again๐Ÿคข where the guards are coming to get Sakshi and Pari and Oh! Theres Bhimsen!๐Ÿ˜† He just appeared again huh?๐Ÿ˜† anyway the guards come into the cell to get them cause theyre all gonna die and then HOLY CRAP VEER IS PUTTING ON HIS BLACK DAKOO GET-UP AGAIN!๐Ÿ˜ƒ WHOOO!!!!!
And we see Pari and Sakshi and Bhimsen getting ready to be hanged and Veer getting ready to save them!!! Oooooh so HOT!๐Ÿ˜› Ahem. Sorry. And hes got that turban again!!! Except its white and black!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰ And where the heck is he?
Hes- wait isnt that Bhimsens Headquarters?๐Ÿ˜• Damn. Hes with the Shramiks!๐Ÿ˜ฒ And one shramik comes and gives him a speech on how The messiah has come!๐Ÿคข and Veer just looks at him and everyone cheers and Veer puts that black mask on๐Ÿ˜‰ and then he leaves to save Pari and co.
Meanwhile Pari and Co have reached the Hanging arena๐Ÿคข and Maharaj and Dharam and Nivriti are there and Nivriti is sobbing (Poor woman) and Maharaj asks Pari for her last wish and Pari says Her last wish is for her son to call her MAA and Nivriti sobs more and I just cant take this much emotion๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and Dharam asks Wheres Veer? And Nivriti says Hes coming
And then we see VEER๐Ÿ˜‰ AND HELL YEAH HES COMING!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ ON A WHITE HORSE GIRLS!!! WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

And they are all being lead to the hanging stage and is it just me or does that background look like the Gurukul?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
And then we see Veer!!! And hes killing the soldiers (I swear Veer is like A ONEMAN ARMY๐Ÿ˜‰) And its exactly like that time when Veer saved Dharam!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And Nivriti is looking around for Veer but shes crying๐Ÿ˜ญ and they are all getting ready to be hanged and VEER IS WHOOO!!!! HES KILLING RIGHT LEFT AND CENTRE!!! KYA HERO HAIN YAARO!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
And then they cover the Threesomes heads and what the hell? They wait for sunrise???๐Ÿ˜• and now its bright daylight๐Ÿ˜• and Veer has thrown a rope over the balcony! And that guy is so fat.... Sorry I got sidetracked. Ahem. I mean the guy is pulling the lever to hang Pari and Sakshi and Bhimsen and VEER COMES WITH HIS SWORD DOWN THE ROPE!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰
AND HE CUTS THEM DOWN!!! AND DHARAM IS LIKE WHAT THE HELL????
AND THE CROWD IS LIKE OUR MESSIAH HAS COME!!! AND IM LIKE YAY!!!!!!!!!! AND NIVRITI IS LIKE ME!!!!
AND CHARU TRIES TO STOP VEER! BUT VEER STOPS HIM AND HOLY CRAP DOES CHARU RECOGNISE VEER????????๐Ÿ˜ฒ
And wow Dharam looks mad๐Ÿ˜•
And nivi is happy!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
And Pari is like Whothe hell are you???
And then Dharam sends the army to kill them๐Ÿคข BUT VEER JUMPS OVER THEM AND JUST KILLS THEM ALL (I have to say there are many bloopers in this episode๐Ÿ˜† first the sword cutting all three ropes AT THE SAME TIME WITH ONLY ONE STROKE and now killing all the soldiers and no blood and the sword didnt even touch them๐Ÿ˜†) AND DAMN! VEER IS STUNNING!๐Ÿ˜‰ *Fans herself* And wait- what the hell is Maharaj doing? Oh crap! Hes grabbed a spearHes gonna kill VEER!๐Ÿ˜ฒ NOOOOOOOO!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ BHIMSEN JUMPED IN THE WAY!
HES GONNA DIE?! WHY?!!! I kinda liked him And now Dharams got a sword *hits head annoyed* Bloody hell! And then Bhimsen tells them to RUN! LEAVE DAMN IT! LEAVE! GO NOW! SAVE PARI AND SAKSHI! GO!
So Veer and Pari and Sakshi turn to leave AND DHARAM STOPS THEM! AND VEER CANT FIGHT DHARAM AND NIVI IS LIKE VEER! WHATS WRONG?! FIGHT! AND THEN THEY BOTH START FIGHTING!
AND- WAIT IS THAT IT?!
WHAT THE HELL?!
*Screams in frustration*

Aisha xxx๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutieA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

WOOOHOOO YAYAY! IM SO XCITD! haha...i wna see da epi now! loved da update! cheers xxx

aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the wonderfull update dear..
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Fantastic update. ๐Ÿ‘
There were so many bloopers in yesterday's episode.In fact,not just yesterday,in every episode whenever d,v or shera kill someone their sword never touches them nor we can find a single drop of blood. ๐Ÿ˜† It seems all of them die of heart attack. ๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: subha2601

Fantastic update. ๐Ÿ‘
There were so many bloopers in yesterday's episode.In fact,not just yesterday,in every episode whenever d,v or shera kill someone their sword never touches them nor we can find a single drop of blood. ๐Ÿ˜† It seems all of them die of heart attack. ๐Ÿ˜†

hahha true very true!!
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for exciting update๐Ÿ‘
notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks zillion dear 4 d wonderfull update ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค— ...
& Subha.. they die of heart attack ha? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† no wonder they die so fast ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...
zanabeg thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
it feels like i am actually watching the show

you r grt