rainbow thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for the invitation to join JP. It takes a lot of courage to change the tone from bickering and negative attitude to something positive. U have certainly earned my respect for this . I must admit that I may have been too quick to form an opinion about u. Thanks again for the above gesture. We can still have different opinions but there is no need to make it ugly. Thank u for taking the first step in the right direction. I am sorry if anything I wrote has hurt u at a personal level. I hope we all can learn and grow from this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc72279 thumbnail

yes i changed my tone cuz of the response i was getting from u all.  u guys didn't seem to be getting the point...and were in fact taking everything we said in the wrong ways...we were having major miscommunication.  and i was really sick of all this..so i decided wat the hell...main choti toh nahin ban jaaoongi by jhukking down..so why not me.  in fact jo pehle jhukta hai woh bada hota hai..thats wat i've always been taught.  we all have made mistakes in the language we have used so best is to just forget it.  again if u want to join jp then leave ur bitterness behind cuz we don't have room for bitterness and offensive language there.

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Yet it is okay for you and chums to get your bitterness and offensive language here...so why not take some of it at ur site. Please preach what you teach

And remember, one does not flaunt that they are modest...that is not called modesty. When people say you are modest, that is when you earn it. Well, any use saying this to you?????

You need to really take some time off and do some hard thinking about urself. It will only help you. .

I also noted, not once did you apologize about speaking the way you did...u only justified it by saying that you did it because of the other person. You justified your rudesness by blaming the other persons. Whereas Rainbow did apologize...and that is greatness and saluate it.

doc72279 thumbnail

i don't need to nor do i wish to explain anything further to someone who just does not want to understand.  the only person who needs to think about themselves apparently is you.  try to learn maturity from ur fellow members and learn something about having a conscience.  that will really help u in life.  anonymous and rainbow have settled down and ur the only one still being hyper about this.  so if u want to continue then pick someone else for this mudslinging.

vijay thumbnail

Hi all..

Do you all feel I should intervene ? let me know.

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

shobhasippy thumbnail
Hi all,
Why this ridiculous debate as to who is copying what from who? Does it really matter? This Jassi serial is not original anyway. Isn't it ripped off from the world famous Columbain teleserial
'Yo Soy Betty la Fea'?
Enuf said.
vijay thumbnail

Hi Shoba,

Welcome to IndiaForums and you are right..

I feel debates are a good exercise on forums where you come to know new people else how you think we would be able to know ashwirya, rainbow, doc, pinku, and you.. and others.

cheers,
Vijay