Veer asked Pari to tell him who is Messiah but Pari refused😊
Charusena😡 was stopped by Veer as he again went to hit Pari👏
Pari and Sakshi taken to Jail
Bhimsen came to save them👏
Dharam acting all Kingly and telling Veer to think with his heart not his head
Veer torn between Dharam and Pari
Veer went to see Pari in Jail😃😳
Dharam and Bhimsen fought when Bhimsen went to save Pari and Sakshi😲
Veer took Dharams side and Bhimsen and Pari and Sakshi all captured and back in Jail😭
Sunanda tried to blackmail Nivriti😲
NIVRITI KILLED SUNANDA🤣
Sunanda gave Veer the shramik cloth🤢

AND NOW...

Veer has that bloody Shramik cloth and Nivriti is looking guilty as hell and panicked. I kknow exactly how she feels Veer says he wants to know the Truth of this cloth (Oh God.....this wont end well...) Nivriti tells him that Sunanda was talking crap and to come with her and forget all this rubbish but Veer then looks at her and asks her Why did she LIE? (OH GOD.... THIS IS BAD....) Does she know the Messiah? (OH CRAP *Aisha clutches a pillow in panic*)
Nivriti is crying now and she looks REEEALLY Panicked and she asks Whats happened to you Veer?! Forget all this! All I know is is that you will be King tomorrow (Oh hell) and you have to get ready for it! And then she holds his hands and kisses them and cries and Veer is just looking at her and oh God this is just too emotional for me I know this episode is gonna make me cry dammit... *Aisha runs and gets a box of tissues. For future use*
Veer asks: Why was this cloth in your room Maa?
OH MY GOD *Panicking* Nivriti! QUICK! MAKE A GOOD EXCUSE!!! *Aisha frantically watches Nivriti*
Nivriti looks up and Veer then has all the flashbacks of Sunanda (Bloody witch😡 She couldnt even die without causing trouble!) telling him that this cloth was in Rani Maas room (Oh hell...) and the river leading to the Palace and this is bad guys this is reeeeally bad....
Nivriti tells Veer to forget all this Let it go (God Veer listen to your mother yaar! Let it go! Please for the love of God let it go!) Nivriti is sobbing and telling Veer that shes made all the preparations for his Coronation and that Veer should come with her but Veer still eerily calm says: Today I will find the Truth of this cloth (OH GOD NO!!!) and he turns and walks out while Nivriti tells him to stop and she follows him and screams for him to Stop! STOP VEER STOP!!! And then she stumbles over to the dressing table sinks down on the floor and cries
😭 This is crap this is gonna be real crap😭 *Aisha grabs a tissue*
Veer meanwhile has gone to the Jail and he goes into the Jail cell where Pari Sakshi are (Oh no. This is it. Hes gonna find out. Bloody Sagars!😭) Hey... wheres Bhimsen???😕
He looks at Pari and asks: Kaun hoon main?
WHAT? WHAT?
*Aisha sputters and almost chokes on her Pepsi in shock*
HE SUSPECTS?! OH GOD! OH HELL! *Aisha sits back in shock/panic*
Pari is shocked too😲😲😲 cause she walks away from him and asks What kind of question is that?
Sakshi is like Oh-Crap-This-Is-It😕
Veer walsk up behind Pari and holds up the cloth in front of her (OHNO OHNO OHNO) and again asks: Who am I?
Pari looks at him: You are Rajkumar Veer
Veer: Who am I?
Pari: Aryanagars King to be
Aisha*Panicking*
Veer: Who am I??? (Hes so ziddi he wont let it go😭)
Pari is crying now: Rani Maas son
Sakshi is crying too Hell Im crying😭 cause I know whats gonna bloody happen
Veer: Who am I?
Pari turns away in agitation and Veer walks up to her again and holds the cloth up and asks: Who am I?
Pari gasps and turns away and Veer kneels before her and asks WHO AM I?
*Aisha cries and grabs more tissues*
Pari turns to Veer and helps him up and then OhBloodyHellAndCrap she says: You are my son.
And I just about nearly faint from the shock of it and Poor Veer😭 he looks so.... stunned and shocked Oh crap this is horrible!😭😭😭 and Sakshi looks like me. Shocked and Stunned. Damn. and then pari hugs and sobs and Veer is still in bloody shock and Im just getting choked up here guys! Oh God!😭
And if thats not bad enough Pari then says: And the Shramiks Messiah!
PARI SHUT THE HELL UP!!!😭😡
Nivriti comes in behind them Oh this is gonna be really bad! *gRABS more TISSUES REALISES THE BOX IS FINISHED GOES AND GETS ANOTHER BOX*
Nivriti is crying (😭😭😭 *sobs and grabs another tissue*)
Pari sees Nivriti and steps away from Veer who is still standing still as a statue and then she comes up behind him and reaches out hesitatingly and touches Veers shoulder and he turns to her but doesnt look at her😭 and Nivriti says: Please Veer I will talk to the King I will get their sentence lessened he will listen to me! But please dont leave me! and then she sobs and I sob and this is just one big sob fest Oh God *Sobs harder and drinks Pepsi but it doesnt make me feel better*
And then she tries to bargain with Veer and begs him not to leave and if hes listening to her? And Veer just turns away silently and walks out and the cloth slips out of Nivritis hand and he leaves😭😭😭 and Nivriti looks at Pari and sobs and Pari sobs and Sakshi is crying too and Im just a bloody sobbing mess too and Nivriti goes to follow Veer
Oh God *Drinks Pepsi and gets more tissues*

Veer meanwhile is with Dharam (who hasnt shaved but Im sorry I cant appreciate it cause Im just heartbroken right now😭) Veer is like a zombie😭 and Dharam starts going on about the Messiah and if he will come save his mother and sister tomorrow (Oh God Dharam!) Veer goes to his room and sits down and he must still be in shock and Nivriti comes (Poor Nivriti!!!) and she sits with him and she tells him Shes sorry but what was she supposed to do? What could she have done? She didnt tell anyone cause she never wanted Veer to  be in any difficulty and she wants him not to tell anyone and Veer is like stone and so still and I just cant take this! This is the end guys of laughing -joking Veer😭
Nivriti is still sobbing and she says: Dont leave me Veer! I will die without you!😭 Say something! Im very scared please say something...
And Veer is still silent😭 and then he looks at her and then away (OH GOD!😭) and says: Im very tired Maa I want to sleep
So Nivriti agrees but Veer is... I dont even know how to describe that expression its so stone-like and silent... Oh God..... and then he just gets up and walks away and Nivriti stands there and sobs quietly and then Nivritis conscious appears. Oh hell.
Nivriti2 says What were you expecting? Veer was eventually going to find out the Truth so why are you crying? Why cant you face the Truth?
Wow thats harsh...
Nivriti says: I cant do it! I cant stay apart from my son!
Nivriti3: Your son? Hes not your son! Even Veer knows now that you arent his real mother!
Nivriti: Yes I am! I looked after him! I took care of hi night and day! Only I have a Right on him! None else!
Nivriti4: That doesnt make him your son! His real mother is Pari!
Nivriti: SHUT UP! HE IS MY SON!
Nivriti5: Thats right! Even if he wants his real mother keep him with you!
Nivrtit looks like What?The-Hell-Are-You-Saying?
FakeNivriti then says: This is a sin Nivriti to keep a son from his mother! God will never forgive you for this! Veer is Paris amanat and now its time to return him!
Evil Nivriti however tells Nivriti to keep Veer with her! and not let him go!
and then the evil Nivritis laugh and laugh and Nivriti is in turmoil and this is so TRAGIC!😭
Nivriti: BAAS! LEAVE ME! GO AWAY!
They all disappear and Nivriti is left alone and she starts sobbing again and she sits on Veers bed and she sobs and I sob and its just all crap😭 *Blows nose noisily*
😭
Its nightime and Veer is walking silently up a hill towards the area where Soma was killed.
He stands there and then there are flashbacks of Soma being killed
Somas voice echoes saying: One day a person will come who will unite you all and save you...
Pari then appears to Veer dressed as a Shramik and she says to him: You are my son and Somas son and you are THE MESSIAH OF THE SHRAMIKS
Veer walks further down the hill to the place where Soma died and Nivriti comes.
Oh God. Becharee Nivriti...😭
Nivriti says: I dont know Veer what is going through your mind or heart now and I dont know if what I did was right or wrong. All I know is that this turmoil you are now suffering is my fault. I have loved you like a son and always will and always I have told you to Fulfill your duty and Follow your heart because only then will you do the right thing. And even now I tell you to Fulfill your duty and Follow your heart.
Nivriti holds up a sword.
Nivriti: Go Veer and save your mother.
Veer looks at her and a single tear falls from his eye😭😭😭 he takes the sword and holds it in front of himself.
He looks at Nivriti who is also crying😭
And I just sit there and sob and sob and sob.
*Aisha looks at update again*
*Aisha bursts into tears again*
*Aisha drinks Pepsi*
*Aisha passes out to tissues to anyone else who is crying*

Oh God.
I need another tissue.
Im a bloody sobbing wreck of a mess.

Aisha xxx😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rash2cool thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
🤗 thanks aayesha for ur lovely update..........
but tonight it was..the best epi so far...
mind blowingly acted by Veer n nivi
CutieA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭omg...dt is ooooo sad i was cryin while readin ur update! imagine how im gna be wen i watch it!!!! BTW fnxx
notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh My God.. I am just speechless & broken as u r Aisha 😭 💔  💔 😭...
thanks dear 4 d touching update 🤗...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey thanx aisha,ur a mindblowing writer,the epsde was terrific n the way u hve wriitn it beautifully is superb!!
rainapaul4u thumbnail
nice update. I am feeling sorry for Nivriti, she cared for him, loved him like a son, Veer is everything for her. What will happen to DV's dosti.
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Ayesha...so touching update yaar...feeling so bad for veer n nivi...😭😭😭
mindblowing acting by RT, nivi n pari👏👏👏
dont hv words to describe RTs expressions!!!that one tear of his eyes expressed everything!!!
Thank u Dharmesh sir...RT se aisi mindblowing acting karvane ke liye👏👏
todays episode ws the best episode so far...
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the mindblowing update.... yeah Rajat acted really good today
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
What an update!Ur update is mindblowing just like the episode.
Yesterday's episode was so good that i couldn't stop myself frm giving d update even if i knew that u will give d update. 
Awesome update!..so a crying mindblowing epi on my birthday huh? Hmmm

~Triv