Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

WOW!!!! i am sooo excited tht they will come on India-Forums Radio. They look so good together!!!!😛

Princess_Arora thumbnail
Wow thats reallly owsome....I am so exited...

hiten : do you have any pet name for gauri? and you are the same like Karam from Kyokki??

gauri : I dont have Question but you are very preety

both: you both are very ideal and made for each other...
If some one wants to meet you from your fanlist then can you manage the time just for 1/2 hour and give them?(I am from USA)

Dhwani

dip123us thumbnail
wow...MY KARAN is coming. I am so exited.. I was so unluky that two yrs ago I couldnt go to garba and see him when he was in usa... but well this is also a great chance to ask him..

I want Hiten to know that i love him so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh may be even more than guari... first i saw you in Kutumb and i was like wow...and then in kyunki..ur so close to my dreamboy.. everyone in my family and my frnds, coworkers everyone knows how much i love u n crazy abt you..

Guari ur so lucky to have Hiten in your life.. sorry to say that im so jealous from you. but on the other hand i am also happy for hitne that your in his life....

Hiten, are you coming agian to NJ(USA) in garba or on any other events? Last time I know u went to the restaurant in Garfield but i couldnt come in it was so expensive for me ...but i heard so many good things abt you and Gauri.
Hiten, is there anyway that I can have chat with you...... last time i missed chat with Garui..

Hiten, how similar you are to Karan in real life?
Gauri, same question for u too, how similiar you are from Nandani?

dipU
Angel3k thumbnail
tell him itz from jahar and say i love him and if he will marry me(jkz)

hiten

is it hard to be and actor?Did he alwayz want to be an actor?How does it feel to have a wife like Gauri(anyone of these)

Gauri
how does it feel to have a husband like hiten
desi gurl thumbnail
awesome! mii question:

I loved your acting in Kutumb and the other Sony serials that you did and also loved to see you and Gauri together. I don't have star plus, so will you and Gauri act together in any shows on Sony? Edited by desi gurl - 18 years ago
sapana2005 thumbnail
Thank you IF and thanks to the person who arrainged the interview.

My questions are:

For Hiten: What are ur hobbies?

For Gauri: What do u like the most about Hiten?

For Both: Do u guys discuss about your shows when u are not shooting?
IQBAL&NEHA thumbnail
HI HITEN & GAURI, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT TOGETHER. I WISH YOU BOTH A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS.LOVE YOU BOTH. 😛