Episode No. 59 – 3rd October 2005.

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Piya sits with Anands mom and tells her that Wasim had come to meet Anand. And Wasims relationwith Ratna.  Piya tells her that she is going out of town for a few days for some urgent work, that she wants to get on with life, to move to a different phase in life, that the people in her life have moved on, that peoples habits have changed and so she too needs to move on from the blank pages of her life.  That she wants to fill up the blank pages of her life.  She announces that she is opening a school for children, she wants to be with children, she loved children and that's one regret she has that she never had them, that they were most precious to her and she never had them.  Mom consoles her and says maybe better and bigger glory awaits her.  She tells her to have solace.  Piya says that she is going away after some time.  Mom says she wants to be a partner in the school and Piya tells her she is the owner of the school that the school is in her name, that she is the principal and she, Piya is only a teacher.  Mom is happy.

Anand and Ratna fight over the fact that Ratna told Piya that they were getting married.  He is upset Ratna went ahead and told her instead of allowing him to deal with things in his way.  He wanted to ease her gently into the situation, which Ratna rejects outright.  Ratna tells him that Piya has gone ahead in life, that she has a boyfriend, that she loves Akash.  Anand is enraged on hearing this.  Ratna goes on unmindful, yells that if Anand can love Piya first and Ratna later, then even Piya can love him first and now love someone else.  Anand is unable to accept this and yells that Piya does not love Akash, but Ratna continues on and taunts him that Piya is a woman as much as anyone else and that she has her needs.  She shouts that a woman has mental and physical needs which need to be satisfied.  Anand gets so enraged that he raises his hand to hit her.  In frustration, he throws a plate on the floor.  Ratna in anger retaliates and throws many glasses to the floor.  Ratna then gets angry and yells that if he can take out his frustration by throwing things, so can she.  She yells at him and Anand watches dumb struck.  Ratna then in anger says that earlier when he came to see her, he came alone, now he carries Piya with him everywhere, that Piya comes between them all the time and Piya haunts her all the time.  In anger, Ratna throws him out of the house.  Anand is outside the door pleading with Ratna to open the door when a neighbour comes and tells Anand that such behaviour is not acceptable, as respectable families with children live there and they will not tolerate all this.  Anand apologises.

Sara and Mohan fight again over Anand and Sara taunts him that Mohan stood by and allowed Anand to insult them when he sat with Ratna in the open restaurant.  She says that Anand has no respect for Piya at all and if he had any, he wont put her in that position.  She says that if Anand comes and says that he wants to meet his wife, she wont allow him, for he did not consider Piya his wife when she walked out in the middle of the night, when he left her for another woman, etc.  Sara goes on taunting him and eventually Mohan snaps and says that he keeping quiet does not mean that he agrees with her etc.

Piya comes to Anands house, when Theresa inquires about piya and her health, Piya notices that Theresa looked as if she had just woken up.  Theresa is unable to answer when Piya sights the closed drapes and starts pulling up Theresa when she spots the bottle of whiskey and soda and stubbed cigarette ends.  Theresa informs Piya that Anand was drinking alone the whole night and just went to sleep.  Piya goes to his room, sees Anand sleeping and comes away.  Piya tells Theresa that she is going to his Moms home and when he wakes up, Theresa must call her.  Theresa tells her that there are some unpaid bills, Piya is shocked and gives her the money to pay off all the bills, asks her about dry cleaning etc.. she even pays her salary etc. and leaves.

Yash gifts Palomi with an expensive gift, which Palomi is hesitant to accept.

Piya is with anand and tells him that things cannot go on like this. That this is no way to win life or for that matter, nor live life.  She reminds him that he used to be so positive in his outlook for life, and that she was so proud of it, but now she cant bear to see him like this.  She says she cares for him a lot and she reminds him that her constant coming back to his house, looking after him etc. is only becos she cares for him, that they still have a relation outside love.

Anand interrupts her and says "Kitne baar sunaoge" in a very weary tone....  that she has said it often.  He says he does not care what name she gives to their relation, that he still loves her a lot and he loves her the most in this world……  this is the only scene where i actually liked him till now.  the expression in his face as he said the dialouge was priceless.  will try to get the pictures tomorrow, all going well.

Preview: Anand gets Ratnas letter saying she is going away, very far, away from all, saying she will not be reachable and he must not look for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vazz thumbnail

Thanks Priya..

if he loves her the most... then why was there a hestiation in dumping Ratna and asking for forgiveness and see if Pia will have him back...
Now of course it is too late.. but he had his 30 day trial period...

We will be taking out our Zee and Sony connections... so I will have to rely more on the updates now :)

Edited by vazz - 18 years ago
sukh thumbnail
thax a bunch priya.......... 😊
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good ratna should leave anand as well.
ratna is getting annoying.
Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great update... I am glad that Ratna left Anand. But I really hope that he doesn't get confuse again and run after Ratna. She needed to get away from him and think of herself and her relationship with Anand. As for Pia I am glad that she has moved on with her life. Though I know why and her intentions behind taking care of the house expenses she may have indirectly gave Anand a impression that she has come back to take over the responsibility as his wife and the mistress of the house. Can't wait to see this episode. I have to say the dialogues in Ravi Rai's serials are excellent. Though the story and the performance is excellence in it self but the dialogue that conveys the message, feelings, and emotions brilliantly.
mumtaz thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Priya! 👏

I have only one thing to say about Anand's realization:

"U don't know what u have till u lose it" 😊

Thats exactly what has happened to Anand!And he will also still run after Ratna as he wud feel very guilty about it,and of course confused as well,(still!!!). 🤢
anjali.nair thumbnail
all i can say is..arre yeh to hona hi tha. 😎

what was anand thinking? 🤡
crazyfats thumbnail
Firstly, thanx for the update. Even I dun have cable connection and hance had stopped following Kashish. But after reading ur update, my interest has rekindled.

Glad to knw that Anand cud give ATLEAST one gud expression. Otherwise he acts pathetic (Anand fans, please excuse me. On other note, does he have any?).

Very well said Mumtaz tht until u dont knw wht u have until u lose. Now Anand is gonna pay for his biggest mistake of his life.

luv 'n light
crazy
india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't get this. What type of Woman Piya is that inspite of knowing her husband slept with another woman and he is having a relationship with another woman, how can she even go back to that house or see him and meet him like this.. why does she care for him so much where he didn't think twice before making he's move on Ratna.. that is just sooooooooooo stupid.. a Woman like Piya in real life, I would serioualy slap her. who cares if he dies or live now, why the hake she has to pay the money for the house.. my goodness what is world got into.
why does woman fall like this on men's feet. seriously, she has no self respect on her own so how the world going to give her respect. yes i am getting angry at women like Piya in this world. i have no pitty for Piya anymore.
vazz thumbnail
It is very hard to forget ones love in minutes. She is moving out of his life... she needs to have a cut off. Somewhere in her mind, she is unable to let go completely and I watched the scene between the two sisters last night and I could understand the Pia's sister's concern about Pia not able to forget Anand.
When you love a person unconditionally for so long... it is extremely difficult to let go so soon.
I think she has had the guts to come out of the marriage and has self respect.
She sees love for her in Anand's eyes and that is possibly holding her back from completely getting out of the relationship. If Anand had behaved rudely and had abused her, things would have been different. She can see that he is confused and that he is unable to let go of her easily too. She should not be waiting for Anand to forget her completely, she needs to be the first.