samie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

if a child is concieved from rape do u think the mother should keep it/terminate/adopt the child?????

in films women who r raped they give their child 4 adoption such as Karz n Zindigi ka safar. but wh@ of in reality should a mother keep her child as it is a gift given by god???? but then again the child is also a constant reminder of the father should a mother live with the reminder or move on???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Hi Samie, good topic!

Well, here I am talking about myself. I would not give up that child. I mean yes it will be a reminder of the father but you have to thing that it's your child too and you can't just abandon your child.

I mean all the girls can decide for themselves and they have the right. In this matter I don't think that there is anything right or wrong but the decision needs to be taken by the mother of that child.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
There is no right or wrong here . Its the women's decision . Rape is the most terrible of crimes , and anybody who hasn't been there will never know what it feels like . They could make snap judgements and say this is what i would do .......but NO they don't have a damn clue what they will do .....because they can't imagine what rape is and what a rape victim feels like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can read and think all about it , but NOWAY do you know what you will do unless you are there !!

So i beleive if the woman feels she must keep her baby ....even though the child will be a constant reminder of something that was result of sooooo much HATE !!!And can give this child a happy and good life . Well then thats brave of her .
But if she can't .....she's not wrong . Its probably a sensible decision !
ME_T thumbnail
it is definately up to thje women
samie thumbnail
thanx guys personally i wouldnt know wh@ 2 do but i salute the women who decide 2 raise the child themselves i think they should b recognised more
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Yes I agree that woman should be saluted who will take this respected step!
Misty thumbnail
It depends on the women what she decides, we should respect her decision. She has to live that life.
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
i guess nothing wrong if she wants to give birth to the child....bt she shud make a very bold decision....
coz once she has taken d decision later she shudnt regret wat she did....coz den dere's no use..she'll ruin her as well as the childs's life.....if she thinks she can face d society boldly(coz ppl. will speak n wud make her life miserable)...she shud definitely go for it
vinay_k101 thumbnail
hmmm...
tough question...
Obviously d child has no fault in wat happened...
But if d gal s nt ready for a child n cant take gud care, then d child's future shldnt b put at risk..