rosie21 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Would anyone like to join me in clapping for the creative brilliance of cooking up the sequence of Viresh dancing hand in hand with Menka, then taking her in arms up the stairs and ultimately dropping her down on the bed without recognising that she is NOT Sujata ! 👏 All this stupidity is expected to go down the grey cells of the idiotic audience (whom I represent) only because she wore a eye mask ? 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susmithamanav thumbnail
heeeeeeheeeeeeeee did they show that crap today. boy are we considered senile. 😔
sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol! Another instance of creative stupidity... anything is possible in these soaps..........😆

Lot of serials now a days are competing for the most stupid storyline....... Hey why not start a forum contest  of Most Stupid Storyline.. what say friends.....
tellybuff thumbnail
I agree with u..I don't even know how i am still watching this show...

Its really height of stupidity
tellybuff thumbnail
Another thing i failed to understand that how did sujata know that the women was in a particular hospital,The women didn't tell her anything other than saying think that i am your mom..

I am completely lost now

rosie21 thumbnail

Absolutely. Sujata must have got a PEOPLE TRACKING MACHINE installed in her brain to know that she was in a hospital 👏 We are proud of u guys....the creative heads with such imagination and grey cells !

JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you.....😆😆😆

Menka is so much taller than Sujata............their physque are so different...it was so lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And  yeah!!!!!!!! The hospital thing........it's hilarious!!!!!!!!

"PEOPLE  TRACKING MACHINE"            That was real funny.............great one....
Edited by jhumapan - 15 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i dont watch this show...last I watched it was when her friend came for a vist..i stopped two epi's after that

Viresh...just like any male in any other movie or soap, can sleep with 100 women...

and stupidly...the woman will take him back....cause this is what the indian "nari" is supposed to do...

I shud carry a barf bag when I put on any of these dumb shows....

Thank god I stopped watching this piece of crap show....If it werent for some select shows, I would cut the cable for all the indian channels and stuck to watching Family Guy, House and Simpsons reruns...

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
P.S.

** clap clap ***👏
Rock Forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Let's assume we give him a benefit of doubt and say the physique is same and the height is same. He was so close face to face with Menaka while dancing. He could not even recognize her lips.