Sujata-JULY 30- Written Update

Ishanvii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

JULY 30

Ro asks Sujata to ignore what the 'baba' said cause it is no true and all rubbish.and asks her not to waste time with with it cause what he said about Ro herself about being called a mom soon is impossible..Ro says that she was out of town but had to come back because of Nausheen(her boss)..Su invites Ro for Vis bday party

Su is back at home and sees decorations and is happy..Menka is there in charge of decorations as per Sujata asked..Menka tells su she cant say no to her that she can do anything for Vi and changes it to because he is the boss..Su tells her that she will be back to help and climbs the stairs..Menka looks on and imagines that it is herself in Sus place..

Ro comes to Nauheesns messy house .A boy is drawing pics o the wall.She qns him but he doesnt stop.Nausheen comes out and slaps the boy for making the mess and that he is fed up of the kid cause he is trouble from the time he reached..Ro is shocked..She tells it can be explained to the kid with love and explains it to the boy that drawing should be done in a drawing book..the kids complaints that his father did not buy him one and points to Nausheen that he is his father..Ro is shocked .Nausheen is still mad at the kid but Ro interfers.The kid saya that she is just like his mom who always stopped his dad and that she passed away and he staying at boarding school..Ro and the Aman(kids name) bond with eachother and aman asks whether he can call her'momma'cause she is just like her..Ro agrees and remembers the 'babas ' words which came out true...

Su is in the kitchen and ther some one draped in a saree .Su asks who it is but doesnt find anyone..She sees somone running away and follows...Vi is back at home and asks su what is going on and whether everything is alright..Su tells him about the woman..Viresh tells her that it is all okay and asks her to get dressed cause the guests are coming..

SuV are greeting the guests including Shaila...The woman draped in Saree is still watching Su..Viresh is about to cut the cake but Sam stops him cause about timing and to wait a bit later and invites everyone to dance party wearing masks with their partner..

Nice dance scene...(song from Race)..Sujata spots a the same woman in the house..Eyes are shown and su is about to find out..The woman is leaving the house..Face is shown.she is an elderly lady..Su stops her and asks who she is and why she is at her house..the woman says 'yoon samajhlo mein tuhari maa hoon'(just think that Im ur mom)...su is shocked and remembers babs words which came true..The woman makes her wear a chain and leaves...Su remembers about babs words about her astitva..EPI ends...

Edited by lvsgm - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susmithamanav thumbnail
hey anju thanx for the quick update. great job. but i am now a bit off with the track, too much of supersition dont u think, being dunked down our throats. why not plainly show vi as doing wrong for he is wrong?
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG I think Viresh will get back with Menka and Su with the help of her mother will get her own identity.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the update! awww roshni and the boy!! sho chweet!

chaita thumbnail
Maybe her astitva is that she's an orphan.  And  when the baba said it will be gone or something maybe it meant what happened today.  Her mom coming into her life shows that Sujata is not an orphan, which was what everyone thought of her as... Maybe Viresh has nothing to do with it...?
Ishanvii thumbnail

about the update.

im sorry guys I made a mistake..

the elderly lady didnt really say that she is the mother of su..

but said..

yoo samajhlo tumhari maa hoon..(just think that Im ur mother)..I hope I got the translation right..😕..if wrong pls do' correct me..😊

Ishanvii thumbnail

The news paper precap says that 'its Vireshs mom'...so now I 'am confused about' astitva part cause Vi remains a common factor....

@susmita I agree..all the superstitions parts' are a bit overboard .

'roshnis and the kid scene was adorable..I just cant believe that the father slapped the kid...👎🏼

sevak thumbnail
now another twist - its diff to predict this serial now! thanks for update