29 July Written & Pic Update **updated**

Ruhee_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This is my first update ever, so pls forgive me for any mistakes 😛

The show starts with Aki saying that today?s show number is 6. In the starting of the show there were 13 girls, in which everyday one by one, 5 girls are went to their houses. Now with us, we have only 8, 8 khiladi. So lets go khiladion ji India ko bolia Hello!!! and this is the stunt number 11, jiska naam hai Aar ya Paar. (Then they show the stunt).

Then Aki starts saying like u saw, two speed boats were coming together, one couple will sit on one boat, their job will be to jump on the other boat. They are two drums and their distance is 200 metres. The boat will start on the first drum, before the boats reach the second drum, the couple will have to jump. If the first one falls in the water, they are out. The distance between the two boats is 2 metres. You will only get a safety band if both of you jump between the drums.

The first contestant is Anita. Her partner goes first and makes it 👏👏 . She goes next and she makes it too 👏👏 . Then they come back and Aki semi hugs Anita and tells them Well Done!!!! Then he asks them how did u feel. Her partner says first class. Aki then says that what did u wear, a life jacket or a bullet proff jacket. He said to Anita, that yours looked like a bullet proff jacket. She then says I am always scared of going first but it feels grt and she promises Aki that she will go first again.

The second contestant is (don't know her name 😒 ) . Aki sees her hand and says what happened to it. She says its becz of the cocroches. He then said ok, go and get ready. She is sitting in the boat, she says nerverness tho hai par hum successful ho kar wapis ainge. Her partner jumps first & makes it 👏👏  . She goes next & doesn't make it ( just a little space was left  ). They come back & Aki asks the girl that aap itne kush kyu lag rahi hai and she answers back saying kyuki maine koshish ki. The her partner says that her jump was very good, better than mine. The space between the boats increased but the girl says it was fun inthe water. Aki says Mazaa aaya, itna bataan deta hoon ke ye jo hassi a rehi hai apko sham ko jo stunt dekhe ge tho ke hassi chere pe nahi rahe gi 😲   ( that was really mean  ). Chali app loog apne jagha pe.

Chaily apne thisd contestant. App loogon ko batan doon ke jinone kal stunt nahi kiya tha, who loog he pehle ja rahe hai. Neetha ji app agahe ye yaha par. Her partner goes first, he almost falls down but holds on to the mat and climbs up. By that time was over, so Neetha couldn't jump  .

***Will be updated***
Edited by Ravinder duggal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks...nice update..