Hilarious, Funniest..Blooper

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Chintoo and Divya comes to the room where Kamna the Half Ticket is held captive..Divya tries to knock the door and seeing lock on the door, she says to Chintoo that the room is locked and no one is there inside.. But chintoo insists and she tries again..Hearing their Voices Kamna the Half Ticket  raises her tied hands. The funniest and blooper is..Kamna the Half ticket, her hands are tied in front and there is a cloth tied aroung her mouth..She can raises her hands..

Now these Dumb Creatives doesnt know that if a person's hands are tied in front then he or she can remove the cloth from mouth or pull down and shout for help..
But if the hands are tied at the back then it is difficult and almost impossible for a person..Here our dumb half ticket is raising her hands towards door, but pure 24Carat Bewakoof doesnt want to pull down or remove her cloth from mouth..
Hai naa Hilarious, dumb, funniest Blooper......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Hats off to Dumb Creatives.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so funny yet true Raju!
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes i know lol....there was a tpoic made about kamna...she couldve yelled or removed it but i guess she didnt really want to escape
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣   Raj blooper toha cha tha hi bt jasie tumne likha toh mujhe bahut hansi aa gayee...... tumhara likhne ka style is too gud...........
keep up gud wrk bro.......... 😊
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Ya it does seem very hilarious and funny Raj.Poor creatives they don't even have this basic knowledgeπŸ˜†.BTW I missed today's epi.Did any interesting thing happen today?
set_raj thumbnail
😊
Thanks a ton Sonu...😊
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushtari

yes i know lol....there was a tpoic made about kamna...she couldve yelled or removed it but i guess she didnt really want to escape

Yes mayb ur right..she doesnt want to leave cos she still loves tht kameena langoor..πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: princezna

🀣   Raj blooper toha cha tha hi bt jasie tumne likha toh mujhe bahut hansi aa gayee...... tumhara likhne ka style is too gud...........

keep up gud wrk bro.......... 😊

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThanks a ton Sis.....dekho kam se kam yahan aati ho toh atleast you laugh and have a good time...
Abh kya karoon sis..apne aap haath chalte hain dimaag idea deta hai..scenes dekhkar..jo aata hai type kar deta hoon.😊😊😊
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaay_3

Ya it does seem very hilarious and funny Raj.Poor creatives they don't even have this basic knowledgeπŸ˜†.BTW I missed today's epi.Did any interesting thing happen today?

I really feel pity at their common sense or basic knwledge...they are champoos...πŸ˜†
Nothing just this stupid blooper and thn Cactus maayi has a new plan for AD..as usual..she is trying to kill Amar with scoprion sting..thts tom they will show.
tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!  I missed that one completely!!! How dumb am i?? 

HILARIOUS BLOOPER!! Absolutely brilliant catch yaar!  tooo funny but i will not beat up the writers too much because ...hellll...i would've messed that up too... i think the writers of bmtd are gonna have to start talking to the writers of Hadsaa and CID for training cause this was a BIGGGGGGG blooper for an action sequence.