Short FF..to survive weekday!

-Rani- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

In my last topic..I had posted short FF to survive weekend..and I must say that I never imagined that I would get such beautiful feedbacks and appreciation..so much so that I showed the FF to my husband..usually I tell him everything..i.e.,whatever I post on the internet..because I don't want to be in trouble in anyway..not that he minds me posting like this..infact..he was smiling all the while he was reading that..and he thought I had written what I had seen..and later I had to explain in detail that we here in IF..write our own version of stories..and he was quite impressed with my work so to say..which I really didn't expect..and he told me to continue it😳ha ha..ok..I think I just gave a speech here..sorry for that..anyways..coming to our very own KDMHMD(btw I had explain what KDMHMD meant..I mean to say the full form to my hubby dear)..I'm sure that all of us  r glad that Prem and Heer r safe..only that there is a memory loss..and looking at the preview..it looks like we have some new cute scenes between them..so I thought..I would give a short continuation to where it ended today..and also include the preview shown..so if u guys like it..then..give ur comments..if u feel it's boring or whatever then pls ignore it..so here it goes..

Note:
P(Prem)
H(Heer)
Pr(Preet)
M(Meher)
L(Lalit)
Gay3(Gayathri)
Doc(Doctor)

P:Heer..tumhe kuch bhi yaad nahi?!?(with a strange confused look on his face)
H:yeh kya keh rahen hain aap..aap kaun hain..aur aapko kaise pata ki mera naam Heer hai..

A doctor enters Heer's room..and pats Prem's shoulder..

Doc:aap mere saath baahar chalenge?
P:ji
outside..P:Doc woh Heer kya keh rahi..woh mujhe pehchaan kyun nahi rahi..kya baat hai..huh?kya hua?
Doc:Dekhiye Mr.Prem..aksar aise cases mein aisa hota hai..jahaan patient apni yaad daash kho deten hain..ghabranewali koi baat nahi..dheere dheere unhe sab kuch yaad aajayega..aur haan yeh dhyaan mein rahe ki..unpar kisi kisam ka dabaav daaali naa jaay..
P:ab hum kya kar sakten hain?
Doc:woh physically bilkul teek hai..aap unhe ghar le jaa sakte hain..aur unke saamne kuch aise haalaath paida karen jo previous days mein hua ho..kisi ki baat..kisi ki harkat..aise..aur dekhiye ki unhe kuch yaad aata hai ya nahi..
P:Teek hai doc hum poori koshish karenge..thank u..Prem leaves with a dejected look on his face..but then soon realises that it's not time to be depressed but to be in action and to try his level best to bring back Heer's memory..and he goes to his gang and tells them what the doctor said..and returns to Heer's room..
H:tum phir aagaye..kaun hai aap?
P:woh actually..tum hamen khwaja ji ke darbar par mili thi..woh kya hai..hume tumhare gharwalon key baare mein kuch pata nahi..kya tum tumhare gharwaalon ka pata bata sakti ho..taaki hum unhe yahan bula lein..ya tumhe wahan chod de?
H:after a lot of thinking..she realises that she doesn't remember anything..nothing at all..infact she doesn't even remember her name..except that Prem told her name..just now..mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi aa raha hai..and she starts crying..
P:he couldn't bear her crying..he felt very bad for her..in one instance he wants to tell her the whole truth but..the doc said not to..and he is very helpless..dekho rone ki koi baat nahi hai..tumhe kuch yaad nahi aa raha hai to koi baat nahi..tum humare saath humare ghar chal sakti ho..aur jab tum poori tarah se teek ho jaaogi aur tumhe kuch yaad aajaayega..tab tum apne ghar jaa sakogi..teek hai?
H:lekin..
P:lekin vekin kuch nahi..tum hamare saath chalo..hum abhi ghar ke liye nikal rahen hai..

Heer agrees hesitantly..as she didn't have any other choice..and for her he seemed convincing..

All the gang reach home safely now..(Meher is there from nowhere..well..I'm going the BT style..where characters end up showing whenever they want so..bear with me here..)

DJ is shocked to see all of them together specially Heer and Prem with them..she tries to object on them being there..and tries to insult them so that they can leave home..but L comes forward and tells P to take H to the room..and after they left..he goes to DJ and still she is like what they're doing here and she is going on and on..shouting on top of her voice..and suddenly there is a loud SLAP..yes SLAP..from Gay3 to DJ..who has been a silent observer since they stepped in to the house..
Gay3:khabardaar Daljeet(DJ)..khabardaar..jo tumne humare bachhon pe ungli utaai to..mujhse boora koi nahi hoga..tum kya samajhthi thi..ki humen sach se door rakhogi..aur humen maaloom nahi hoga ki Heer balraj praaji key beti hai..huh?
Dj:totally shocked..parjaayji..
Gay3:bas..bas karo tumhara natak..tumne ek din mujh pe ungli utaaithi ki mein Prem ki sagi maa nahi hoon..mein chup thi kyun ki..ek maa hone ke naate koi bhi mujhpe ungli uta sakta tha..lekin tu kya kar rahi thi..tumne apni khud ki beti ko bhi nahi baksh di..use hi istemaal kar rahi thi..taaki woh Prem se shaadi karle aur ..chi..humen tumse yeh ummeed nahi thi..
L:Gay3..yeh kis se baat kar rahi ho..yeh to insaan ho hi nahi sakti..jo un bechaari ladkiyon pe itni zulm utaye..us se tum ummeed bhi kya kar sakti ho..
DJ:Praaji..woh
L:just showed his palm..like saying to stop to DJ..and tells her to get out from there..and never to look back and put her evil eyes on their family again..
DJ:she doen't have any explanations now..her husband tries to tell something to L..but..SLAP..yes!he gets slapped by L..who doesn't say anything to Balwant..but just gives him this mean look ever possible..his face was saying that he would kill him in instance if he had been there for another minute..
DJ and family pack up their bags and leave..while leaving DJ comes to Meher and gives her a mean look..as if to say that she is not going to leave the sisters..Meher is all scared beacause she knows her chaachi very well..but Preet stands behind Meher who is unaware of him..and he just signals through his eyes to DJ to leave..and DJ leaves..

Here in the room..Prem..tells Heer to feel at home..and to tell him if she needs anything and anything at all..

P:Heer..tumhe kisi bhi cheez ki zarrorat ho toh hume zaroor bataana..teek hai?
H:tumhe kaise pata ki mera naam Heer hai?
P:he is now puzzled to answer..woh..woh..haan..woh kya hai na ki jab tum humare saath darga par khadi thi..tab tumse ek baaba ne tumhara naam poocha tha..aur tumne Heer bataya..toh bas..tumhara naam Heer hai..he was relieved that he could come up with some answer..and yet felt very foolish for giving that lame answer..
H:acha..thanks..aur..aur tumhaara naam?
P:he is so..sad that she doesn't remember him..for a while he is quiet..
H:tumne tumhara naam nahi bataya..tumhara naam kya hai?
P:Prem..Pem naam hai..jaisa ki meine kaha..agar tumhe kuch chaahyiyeto mujhe bataa dena..
H:thanks Prem..
P:turns around happily since she took his name..and it flashes to him that she doesn't remember anything and he should get into action and try to bring her memory back..
H:mujh jaisi anjaan ladki ke liye aap logon ne itna kuch kiya..uske liye thanks..
P:pls thanks mat kaho..yeh mera farz hai..mera matlab hai..ki agar mere jagah koi aur bhi hota toh yahi karta..ab mein chalta hoon..tum aaraam karo..
H:ji..

it's night now..all the gang r having dinner..and P is looking for Heer to come for dinner..he is worried..Lalit notices this and tells Meher to bring Heer for dinner..

L:Meher beta jaake apni deedi ko khane ke liye bula laao
M:ji chaachu..abhi gayi..

Meher comes in and notices Heer satnding by the window and calls out to her..didi..khane ke liye chaliye..sab aap ka intezaar kar rahen hain..didi..didi..and she waves at Heer who is totally blank..
M:DIDI..
H:hm..ji aap?
M:she is now sad..but remembers prem's words and..ji mein Meher..actually woh kya hai na..meri ek didi hai jo bilkul aap ki tarah hai..isiliye aapko didi buladiya..sorry..pls dinner keliye chaliye..
H:koi baat nahi..tum mujhe didi bula sakti ho..
They both come down for dinner..everyone is silent as they see the sisters coming..Lalit and Gay3 are happy for them as they r with them..so what if their friends r not there..atleast they came to know about their friend's daughters..and Prem is chori chori seeing Heer..and sharing glances..they both sit..Heer sits next to Prem..and Meher next to Preet..all start to have dinner..no one is saying anything..so Preet starts..arre ma aaj kya koi vrat chal raha hai?

Gay3:nahi toh..kyun Preet?
Pr:kuch nahi woh sab log aise chup chaap baite haina isliye..waise mujhe pata hai ki khaane ke waqt koi baat nahi karta lekin..itni bhi khaamoshi teek nahi..woh kya haina..khaana boring hojaata hai..
P:Preet..
Pr:kya PB..aur nahi toh kya..Heer humare baare mein kya sochegi..ki mujhe yahan ghar pe invite kardiya aur yeh log kuch baat hi nahi karte?
L:Preet..khana khao..
Pr:lo ek insaan toh bola..
H:waise mein aap logon se kuch kehna chaahti thi..
L:kya hai beta..bolo..
H:mein aap logon ka shukriya karna chahthi thi..aap logon ne mujhe yahan apne ghar mein rehne ke liye jagah di..thank u so much..
Gay3:arre beta..aise mat kaho..tum ise apna ghar samjho..bilkul hichkichaao mat..
P:meine bhi wohi kaha ma..
Gay3:bilkul teek kiya tumne..

There is a servant who is serving all..and she is pouring water to all the glasses on the table..when it comes to Heer's glass..Heer sees the water falling from the water jug to the glass.and she can't stand the sight of it..and starts to feel dizzy..she is getting pics of water which is in large quantity..and it's getting deeper and deeper..infact..no one is seeing her..and she just faints on Prem's shoulder who is sitting next to her..he is like what's happening..and then everyone pays attention to it..and Prem grabs Heer so that she doesn't fall out from her chair..and grabs her by her hand and lifts her and takes her to her room..and there is a doctor now..who is been called by Lalit..

P:kya hua doc..Heer ko kya hua?
Doc:kuch nahi..Mr.Prem..woh bahut der tak paani mein doobi hui thi..aur is kaaran..unhe paani se dar bhi lag saktha hai..ya phir unhe hallucinations bhi ho sakte hain..phikar karne ki koi zarrorat nahi hai..ab woh teek hai..unhe aaram karne deejiye..aur dhyaan rahe ke unke saath koi na koi rahe..taaki agar future mein aisa kuch ho..toh unke saath koi hoga toh acha hoga..
P:ji Doc..

Everyone leaves the room..except for Prem..who sits besides Heer on the bed..and holds her hand..and thinks in his mind as to what to do..so that her memory is back..and he gets up to leave the room and as he moves from there..Heer's duppatta gets stuck to his bracelet..and suddenly it flashes to him..each and every scene..each and every moment he has spent with her..specially those ones which include her duppatta..and he runs to his room..and gets hold of one of Heer's duppatta..and has a determined look on his face.

It's morning now..Prem was not able to sleep throughout the night..and he goes to the bathroom and freshens himself..here on the other hand..Heer gets up..and she freshens herself up..by the time she comes out of the bathroom she sees Prem who is standing by the door looking at her intensely..she wonders forawhile..and invites him in..

H:arre Prem..tum..aao na..mein abhi tumhare paas hi aa rahi thi..woh kal raat ko..
P:kuch bhi nahi hua..tum toda kamzor thi na isliye tumhe chakkar aane lage..aur koi baat nahi..
H:lekin phir bhi..meri wajah se..I'm really sorry..
P:now he enters the room slowly..meine kaha na koi baat nahi..tum itna chinta kyun karti ho..and he gradually comes towards her..
H:she puts down the towel she had in her hand on the bed and comes forward..she takes a step
P:he has her duppatta in his hand..and he moves forward..just like they did when he came to the outhouse for the first time..and came to know that Heer was staying in the same house..the same scene is done again..but only difference..the first one to block is Prem..he hasn't flickered his eyelids even for a second..has his sight on Heer..and moves towards her..
H:She can feel something..but is not sure what..and she goes with it..and they do like that till they reach a wall..she breaks the silence and says..tum..tum..yeh tum kya kar rahe ho..
P:it flashes to him that he is very close to her and gets back a couple of steps..and says sorry..woh mein yeh duppatta laaya tha..tumne yeh dupptta oda hua tha darga par..mein tumhe dena bhool gaya..
H:duppatta?aur mera?hm?mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi aa raha..
P:koi baat nahi..ab mein chalta hoon..tum neeche aa rahi ho na breakfast ke liye?
H:haan..bas thodi der mein aati hoon..
P:teek hai..
H:she is now troubled with her thoughts..the scene which they just did is flashing in her mind and the previous scene too is flashing in black and white..she feels giddy..but gets a hold of herself and gets ready to leave for breakfast..but before leaving she has this thinking look on her face when she sees the dupatta again..she goes to it..and feels it..and feels very restless..but she leaves for breakfast anyways

⭐️     ⭐️     ⭐️     ⭐️     ⭐️     ⭐️    ⭐️    ⭐️

So this was my FF..hopefully those who'll read it..will like it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindagi0071 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.........I just read the whole FF...........I was speechless..........u hv such a creative mind.........keep it up........and I am waiting for the next part........mindblowing.....
-Rani- thumbnail
@zindagi..thanks a lot dear..well I thought of writing FF like these..at the end of every episode when it's aired..so that we can have some wild guesses as to what will happen the next day..and like this we can put our views and thoughts together!
zindagi0071 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranrags

@zindagi..thanks a lot dear..well I thought of writing FF like these..at the end of every episode when it's aired..so that we can have some wild guesses as to what will happen the next day..and like this we can put our views and thoughts together!

u r welcome, hun.............u did such a hard work and hats off to yr thoughts.........brilliant..........us ullu ko to mujhe 6-7 thappad marne ka mann kar raha hai..............bcoz of him all this sad things in PREMEER's life happened........finally, GAYA3 said that to Ullu, today..............I feel so bad for Maher.....Heer was her only support and now she lost her memory, can't recognize Maher...............I wonna give back that Ullu atleast 6-7 slaps that he gave to our PREM earlier when he said he loves Heer......
Edited by zindagi001 - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy Rani...that was such a nicely written short FF...I could imagine scene to scene like it was happening right there...👏

I hardly read any FFs and only my SM (tania86) could make me read hers...and am glad I was feeling ultra bored that I decided to venture into yours..😳

Keep the good work up!👍🏼

Raksha

-Rani- thumbnail
@Raksha..I'm glad 😆u were feeling ultra bored(how mean of me na?) and that u were able to read the FF..thank u for appreciating it..

can any one pls tell me why my posts r going double..I'm confused and irritated..😕
zindagi0071 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranrags

@Raksha..I'm glad 😆u were feeling ultra bored(how mean of me na?) and that u were able to read the FF..thank u for appreciating it..

can any one pls tell me why my posts r going double..I'm confused and irritated..😕

hunn.........may be u r double clicking on "submit".......try just clicking once.......
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rani, haha why double posts???Well. I thought you wanted to go the Ekta way...stressing each and every point, with zoom ins and zoom outs....lol😆...j/k...actually no idea...
-Rani- thumbnail
hm..let me see if I'm clicking it right..usually I'm careful..but..here I go..
-Rani- thumbnail
ha ha..too good Raksha..but nope..it's not Ekta style(waise idea boora nahi hai) nor I'm clicking it twice..but it's doubling..and I'm getting crazy now..one thing it's not adding up to my post count..so I wonder..if only I can see it twice..or u guys r able to see it too?