Aabhas Story ;)

Miss 911 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi, Aabha this is your late birthday gift Sorry about it was late, but like they say better late then never 😊!!

Abha is a girl who is very sweet girl and very simple girl, she is not the party type girl, she takes salwaar kameez on and sometimes jeans and t-shirta . and she In love With the  caracter Armaan Sir, From the Serial Jassi jaissi koi nahin, She wachtes Jassi jaissi koi nahin just because of Apurva Aghnihotri, she just sticks in front of the tv when Armaan aka Apurva comes on, she smiles when Apurva smiles , she cryes when Apurva cryes she is very sensitive girl!!!

I Will Continue The Story after Aabha sweetie have commented on it, and Aabha be happy coz there is gonna be a love story maybe its you and Armaan πŸ˜‰ SO AABHA PLZZZ READ It, And if you dont like it then I m Sorry

Love Zara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
OMG!! I'm in a story with Apu!!!! Wow!!!! You rock Zara!!! You totally rock!!! Haqeeqat me nahin to fan-fic me sahi!! πŸ˜‰ PLEASE Continue!!!!! I'm lovin' it!!!
Miss 911 thumbnail

Abha is a girl who is very sweet girl and very simple girl, she is not the party type girl, she takes salwaar kameez on and sometimes jeans and t-shirta . and she In love With the  caracter Armaan Sir, From the Serial Jassi jaissi koi nahin, She wachtes Jassi jaissi koi nahin just because of Apurva Aghnihotri, she just sticks in front of the tv when Armaan aka Apurva comes on, she smiles when Apurva smiles , she cryes when Apurva cryes she is very sensitive girl!!!  by the way Aabha is 20 years old

Apurva aghnihotri is non-married, and he is just like Armaan but he is not the flirty type of guy he loves to relax and hear songs aswell but he dont have the time for it cuz he have to shoot in jassi jaissi koi nahin, But Apurva s Problem is that he thinks that he is the best and that he is the handsome guy in the whole earth. He is a selvfish guy, (Sorry Abhs, But the story have to go somewhere πŸ˜‰) and Apurva is 25 years old!!!

Aabha s Home!!

Abhas Mom= M

Aabhas dad= D

Aabhas Best friend Guess who it is Ofcoarse ME Zara= Z

Aabha= A

Apurva=Ap

Sorry have to go!!!!!

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Awww zara di...how cute!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Cont Soon!
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
this is soo cute zara di!!! lol continue soon
Aabha thumbnail
how sweet zara!! plz continue hon! 😳
Miss 911 thumbnail

Abhas Home!

At the kicthen

M: Aabha tu kahan hei,

and goes from the kicthen towards the sitting room. And sees Aabha is sitting on the couch and seeing televishion, very quite, and just looking at Armaan aka Apurva, there when Armaan flirts with the other girls, when Armaan laughs Aabha Laughs. Aabha s mom looks at Aabha ansd then goes towards the remote crontole and swicthes the tv off.

A: Maaa what are you doing plzz turn the tv on, Armaan aya hua hei!!

M: Aabha tu apnei Armaan kou deekh deekh ker paghal ho jayei ghi, tu nei yahin episode kal raat ko bhi deekha tha, our phirπŸ˜† tu deekh rahi hei!!

A: Plzz, akhri baar, plzz mujhe deekhne dou, phir mein apni pyaar si mom ki madat keroun ghi kicthen ki!!

M: ACHaa theek hein, per maadat kerna Ok??

A: Haan haan , Ap plzz Turn on the television!!!

M: Achaa

And turns on the television and she just goes to the kicthen, After a while the door bell rings,

M: Aabha deekhna darwazei peh koun hein,

A: Moom aap hi koi Saheli ho ghi,

M: Meri haath Kharab hei, mere haathoun mein aata lagha hua hein!!

the door bell rings again

A: Oho, abhi hi kissi nei ana tha, and pauses the jassi jaissi koi nahin because she had recorded it and is wacthing it over and over πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

she goes and opens the door, just then Zara just comes in and is screaming gladly!

Aabha: Tu phir shuro ho gayi, yaar mera Armaan mera wait ker raha hai, so plzz stop screaming, and goes to the sitting room

Z: Yaar, sun tu sahi mein tujhe kya kehne waali houn, and runs after her to the sitting room,

A: Kya hei???

Z: Guess what ??!

A: Mere guess wuess kernei kei liye time nahin hain pata dou na!

Z: Its about Apurva

And then the happy face of Aabha comes and start saying

A: Kya hai kya hai kya hai ,,,,

Z: Bata dou??

A: Haan batao nah... plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Z: Achaa, lekin is kei liye humein, mumbai jana parey gha!!

A: Acha bata to sahiii

Z: Achaa, Mumbai mei eik audicense hou raha hei, Jassi jaissi koi nahin ka our

A: Kya banna hai??

Z: Apurva ki bahen ka... πŸ˜ƒ with a very sweeet smile

A: Dath tere ki, Kya mein Apurva ki bahen lagti houn kya, and if it was apurvas wife i would defenetly come, but BAHENπŸ˜•πŸ˜†, I thought maybe Jassi ka audicense ho ga...

Z: Aabha yaar, Jassi to tu ban nahin sakti, tu kyoun na bahen ban ja πŸ˜‰ then i can have Apurva for myselfπŸ˜†

A: Heey hey hey, shut up, main nahin koi apurva ki bahen ka audicen karoun ghi,

Z: Issi bahanei tujhe Apurva sei mulagat ho jayei ghi πŸ˜ƒ

A: Haan yeh bhi sahi hein, So did you get premissiun??

Z: Haan, lekin aghar tu jayei ghi phir mein jaa sakti, my mom says 😊, our mein tu teri saath hi jayou ghi na πŸ˜‰,

A: Haan , haan lekin my mom??!?!

Z: chalo kicthen mein un ki madat kertei heiπŸ˜‰ hehe, and they both laughs and goes to the Kicthen!!

PREWIEV: Do they get the Permission❓

I have To go, I hope you all liked it and espascilly you Aabha, Plzzz Comment

Love Zara

Miss 911 thumbnail

😑At the Kicthen

Z: Hiii aunty, who is making some salad,Aunty jiii mein aap ki madat keti houn, she takes the knife from auntyies hand and started talking , Aunty aap kitna kaam kerti hei...

A: Haan maa, aap kitna kaam kerti hain, aap mujhe kyoun nahin kaam kernei deti mein itna kehti houn lekin aap bas meri baat nahin maanti, mein Apurva ki maa kou kya kahoun ghi, jab mei un keh ghar shaadi ker kei jayoun ghi (she always says these cind of thing for fun, and Aabha just beins to laugh)

M: Aabha, yeh Apurva koun hein ❓ πŸ˜‘

Z: Kya aap Apurva ko nahin jaanti, Aunty aap kahan khoyi rehnti hei, Apurva You know Woh jo Aabha 24 ghantoun mein 23 ghantei batei kerti hainπŸ˜‰

M: Aabha yeh Zara kis ki baat ker rahin hei😑??

A: Main....

Z : Ohh Aabha tum nei bataya nahin woh ladka jo tumharei saath her waqt hota hei, he and you...

M: ZARAAAAAAAAAAA 😑

Z: I m just Joking, nothing serius, Its Armaan Aunty jii

M: Zara tunei tu meri jaan hi nikaal di, agher mere paas belna hota tu tere ser per maarthi

Z:  Jab hum nei armaan ki baat ker hi rahei hei tu.....

A: TU, kya mein aur Zara mumbai jaa saktei hei???

PREWIEW: Will she get permission??

Love Zara

Ps. Plzzz COMMENT!!!

Aabha thumbnail
OMG Zara!!! I love it!!! This is so cool!!! Hehe...now Apu will REALLY think I'm nuts...but it's ok...I'm nuts over him!!!! πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳
marvelous.malks thumbnail
aww zara di.. that was awesome!! πŸ˜‰ Loving it... Cont Soon Naa! πŸ˜‰