truth abt humayun & his wife

atifaslam thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi all,
After reading several posts and people posting humayun's and his wife's picture and commenting on his wife' ugliness, I had to address this topic.

First of all, have some sharam and some humility because our faces are created by Allah and don't call other people ugly because he could have made YOU ugly too!.

Secondly, This is the true story of HUmayun's marriage.
He comes from a very mediocre family. He had to work in a choti moti job to earn money making only few thousands and stuff... Having little education and resources he coudn't secure a good job.
But he was always very hero like. He was always interested in acting and full hero giri style.
Now comes Samina (now his wife). She is a MILLIONAIRE!!!!!! Yes.
She already was married to someone with a daughter. Somehow she got divorced and married Humayun (this story I can try to confirm later but for now just follow the story). I don't know exactly how this happened or how they met and how this whole setting fell in place but this rich woman married humayun and humayun married her for money (which is quiet obvious).

She did not want her marriage to be disclosed so she always tried to hide him. (everytime some one came to the house she'd ask her to go upstairs and hide). anyhow....

being so rich she made dramas and humayun did his dream job. he acted in them. slowly he made money from his acting (i have the strongest inclination that the money is and was controlled by his wife because it belonged to her in the first place).

Yes it is true she follows him too much. Well it is kind of obvious because he is a playboy after all. Is it wrong for a wife to wacth her husband. What if there was a husband accompanying his actress wife on the sets allt he time????

She is very chipku because of the sheer glamor of the industry. especially that some people also sleep around easily with each other.

Finally, humayun married her to get rid of all the problems of his house. He used his wife's money to pay for his brother's operation (he is disabled) and several of these expenses have been taken care of by samina.

Basically if humayun was poor, no girl woul dhave looked at him. And if samina was poor, no one would have married her either. They both lacked some thing or the other and marrying each other they served each others' purpose. HUmaynun got rich and samina got a husband which is an islamic farz for any muslim. They both filled each others; gap.

Now, if humyun feels that he can do much better in terms of girls then he should have thought of this earlier. he was blind for money then and now prolly regrets it but hey.. it was his own choice.

As for samina, i hope her husband is loyal to her (hard to beleive) but anyhow....

for all of you who are wondering how I know this. Don't worry. I know this from a very reliable source..... directly from samina'a first husband's daughter!!!! Yes that poor child has also suffered because of this confused marriage. Poor thing is also a mess.

Now all of you stop commenting on humayun's wife being ugly because allah made her that way. and no one forced him to marry her in the first place. secondly, just because he is bored with his wife doesn't mean that he should enjoy with other young girls... if it weren't for his wife's money, no one would look at him in the first place.

plzzzzz don't say petty things like ugky and stuff.. it prolly hurts that woman. she did make him and his family rich so it was beneficial for him too.

i am not making up any of this because i'd hate to cook up a long story for nothing. I really felt for that woman who is wronngfully accused of being ugly and how people consider humayun blind for having married her. no one knew his asliat so i think it is better for people to know everything before they comment. atleast now people can make an informed decision, what ever it may be...
there i got it out!!

wheww feels good...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol... man, you must've been damn annoyed by all the posts to write this a big post. Yeah, anyways, I'm not sure whethr I believe all this, but I will have to admit that it makes sense.

Nowadays, you dun hear it much anymore but til a few years ago, many khawateen digests used to write about how Humayun's wife used to control him and what a control freak she was. The news had it that she wouldn't even allow him to look at other female artists/co-stars which seemed to be true cuz if you watch his old interviews, he never looks at other women. I think your topic came at the right time cuz just yesterday I was watching Marina Mornings on vidpk.com where he was invited with Huma Khawaja, the singer and he was being too frank with her, which you never saw in his old interviews. Also, when he was on NKS with his co-star, I read that he was being too frank with her.

Khair, what can we say... just now I was having  alook at the celebrity pix and I was wondering why he married her cuz she also looks older than him. Yeah, anyways... that's life. Everyone has their own stories.

But can you tell us how old the daughter is and why she's a mess? 
atifaslam thumbnail

well.. as for this story being true, I used my very reliable source but one must always beleive his/her own senses. The reason I wrote this is because of all these allegations on that poor woman samina. it is not right to judge people and stuff so i wanted to give samina a fair platform and beyond that people can think what ever they want.

i know he is frank now, but that could be due to several reasons. first, he has earned an identity of his own so even if his wife tries to discipline him by keeping her money away form him, he can easily continue to do his productions and dramas and earn enough himself. the tables may have turned in his favor i guess. he does not have much to lose, perhaps money - but he can easily regain it as he is the srk of pakistan.

also she may not want to ruin his image by "coming out". i am sure she is aware of the fact that she is less than he is (i disagree). as he is with the most beautiful tv women.

also now that he is invovled in indian films also, he is in a completely different league altogether. infact if something happens people will only blame his wife and not him. no one will beleive the story which i posted. and even if they do beleive it WHO CARES!! he is a star and will remain like that. nothing can break his image now except allah.

i mean he will become even more popular as he will be an eligible bachelor. people whose dramas he works for may actually gain by creating controversies about him and his heroines......!!!!!

he looks like a desperado to me because he poses so much with all the actresses and clutches them and stuff. especially the indian ones.. yuck!!! people call this word for women but i use it for him "gold digger". having fun with other younger women while eating the fruits of his millionaire wife's money. what really pisses me off is if you reverse the situation - people consider the gold digging women to be characterless and all of that stuff but if a man does this he is a freaking hero!!!! my a*****

i mean think about it. he NEVER accompanies his wife. other actors always bring their wives and stuff. i mean srk is goo goo gaa gaa over his.... and imagine this one tries to hide his so called "ugly" wife from the media so that it does not tarnish his image.. infact in an interview he confessed having threatened a journalist who was going to post his wedding picture in the newspaper.

i guess during the times of PTV, it was ok for him to quietly keep doing work without having to address his wify questions. but now pepople speculate a lot because the media is practically in the actors' life and house. so now one can see parties and stuff all on record.

now the poor girl is a mess because - do you have to ask?? i mean a child's mother remarries and tries to keep him a secret for a while. this whole fiasco can disturb any child. plus i guess samina's attention on humayun may have caused neglect for the girl.. soo it could be several reasons.

women always lose at the end...... they always lose out. rich, young, poor, ugly you name it... man always remains happy.. even such gold digging opportunnistic individuals too.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

im sorry if i sed something before😕i didnt know anything thats been mentioned on the page and it came as a shock. I totally thought Humayun was rich from the very begining and this has been shocking.

Humayun is stil a gud actor though😳 an he luks soo inocent..
Edited by cutestar - 15 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
woah!!! ok.. well to be honest humayun should respect his wife then! his wife looks so innconet her self..ok fair enough he is all famous now but thats unfair. In my opnion his wife should show him his place. she should open him up big time. what does he think of himself really? i disliked him from the first place i personally think hes too bigheaded about him self!!...He is so annoying. i mean omg he's never shown his wife on camera shes done so much for him. has he not got any kids with her?
you know if shes amillionaire tell her to compete with him!!. he cant do anything!!.. tell her to pull herself togethe and show him whos boss acha. seriosuly i hate this man now! big tym!!!!!

nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i thought there families were frendz nd they used to tak over the fone nd then hamayon's mum caught him talking and thats how they got married .....we all saw it on "ye app ki lyf hai"...i iwll try to f9d the link...all the story above is 🤬
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly thats what i heard on yeh apki life hai an this is just shocking😕

Originally posted by: nida_1990

lol i thought there families were frendz nd they used to tak over the fone nd then hamayon's mum caught him talking and thats how they got married .....we all saw it on "ye app ki lyf hai"...i iwll try to f9d the link...all the story above is 🤬

atifaslam thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

lol... don't get angry and make these censor faces. because OBVIOUSLY he won't tell the truth about himself on the show.. i mean it is a no brainer.. think abt. it.
and if what he said was true then WHERE THE HELL WAS HIS WIFE BUDDY?? ON THE YEH AAP KI LIFE HAI...??????????????/
ever wonder about that?? haan?
i am not one of those fake story people.. just wanted to bring the real deal out so people know WHY he married her.
but i guess people want to beleive what ever they LIKE to.. selective hearing they call it.........

(wonder if you'd say the same if the genders were reversed)...

again... this is from an authentic source buddy.......
atifaslam thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

in terms of his mom catching him on the phone ...may be he did go out with her FOR THE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!! heloooooooooo remember i mentioned she was divorced !!!!!!!
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just can't believe this.