Article -Apu-Shilpu, Mani-Mih, Del-Raj

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
Television is such a fast paced medium these days that the television stars are busier than film stars. Often TV stars marry within the community and later rue the fact that they have such little time for their better halves. But they ain't cribbing, mind you. They make sure the little time they do spend with each other making up for the time they lose out on. We caught up with a few celeb TV couples to ask them what they thought about marriage and their spouses.

On the best quality in your spouse:

While Mihir Mishra feels that his wife "is a very loving and caring person. I can't stay without her. She is like oxygen, without which you can't do. That is the best way I can describe her", Maninee Mishra reciprocates by opining the same. "Ditto here. He makes me feel that I am special, which is very sweet of him."

Apoorva Agnihotri found a quality that most men would tag as a quality they dislike in their wives. "Shilpa is a very bindaas girl. That is what I love the most about her. She is very forthwright and expresses herself very freely." Isn't that what makes Apoorva different from most men? Wifey Shilpa is very happy that her husband has accepted her the way she is. "Apoorva is not cynical and lets me be me. That is what I like the most about him. For me life hasn't changed a bit after marriage. It has only become better, if I had to mention any changes", she cooes.

On the best gift received from their spouses:

Delnaz Paul was quite confused and finally asked hubby Rajeev as to what was the best gift he presented her. To which funny guy Rajeev quipped, "Arrey, I've given you a house to stay in, a car to roam in, and above all, I've given you myself. What else do you want?" Poor Delnaz!! As for the best gift she has given her husband, "It has to be Gabbar Singh, my dog", she snapped back at him. Talk about unique gifts, eh.

Apoorva Agnihotri is a lucky chap though. His wife keeps presenting him with gifts all the time. "I keep buying things for him all the time. That is my way of displaying affection for him", says Shilpa Saklani. And how does Apoorva show that he cares. "By receiving all the gifts", he grins, and explains, "after all, if I don't accept all those gifts, what is the point in her purchasing them." Good point Apoorva.

On how do they manage to make the little time they find for each other, quality time:

"I spend a lot of time with Delnaz, because I am home most of the time. I am very choosy about the projects I take up, so that question would be applicable to me at all", sighs Rajeev Paul.

Mihir Mishra knows to make his wife happy though. "A few days back, Maninee wrapped up shooting at 3 a.m I drove to where she was, and took her out with me for a long drive. That is what is quality time for us. Any time we spend together is quality time for us", he declared. Maninee is more than just happy that her hubby feels this way. She didn't say anything but the sight of her cheeks turning tomato red, was hard to miss.

Do they still surprise each other by revealing different facets of their personalities?

Shilpa Saklani thinks she tends to surprise her husband. "I think women have the tendency to be mysterious and thereby surprise their hubbies by doing the unexpected."

Maninee and Mihir Mishra agree that they do surprise each other every minute. "Most of the time Mihir just looks at me aghast and goes like, 'You are such a witch', and I am like, 'You are such a demon."

Rajeev says that after 10 years of being together, "Nothing about Delnaz really surprises me. In fact she has this very bad habit of discussing financial issues in front of others. Each time I go to the bank and withdraw some money, she will ask me, 'So, did you withdraw 10,000?" and the very next minute, the driver will ask for money, etc…". How does Rajeev react to all of this? "I say, 'It's been 10 years now, and you still haven't improved'. And I have sort of given up hope."

Which of these think will win the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for posting!😊

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the article Sweetheart ! luv ya !
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the article
bye
Hera
aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article..vry nice
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail