Zakir Hussain- Chattisgarh the show stealer today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
I think Zakir Hussain's performance could be rated as the best of July 26th episode. He surly made all the judges, audiences and viewer rocking.๐Ÿ‘   Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 15 years ago
ofcourse i agree....he just rocked!!!!!

a true singer of all!!!!!!

keep it up zakhir!
No doubt, he is a fantastic singer. His command over his voice is excellent and I'm sure he'll reach finals, (only if gajji don't play voting game again.๐Ÿ˜†) Edited by avijee - 15 years ago
I think he will reach the finals because of his handicap more than his singing
Anyway, he def. wasn't the best
ritisha padmanabh is far better than him-as ar most of the other girsl
Gals r gonna rock thsi time๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by mintyblue

ritisha padmanabh is far better than him-as ar most of the other girsl
Gals r gonna rock thsi time๐Ÿ‘

Yes she was also very good, by parising Zakir I never meant to say that others are not good. And please lets not bring the handicap issue here. I do not think Zakir was picked because of his handicap. 

Though he has yet to show verstallity, his performances todate were in a similar goner. But todays performance he was  very perfect with voice modulation, clear diction with a very strong vioice with good understanding of the sur and song requirments was the reasons for my comments. 

This time arroud the eliminations also looked fair uptill now. The situation gets unpredictable and unfair once the public votes determines eliminations. Until then enjoy the show and some good music. I think these singers some of whome are sort of recycled will do a fantastic job and looks to make SVOI-2 a very interseting show. 
Originally posted by Ajab-Si-Music

Yes she was also very good, by parising Zakir I never meant to say that others are not good. And please lets not bring the handicap issue here. I do not think Zakir was picked because of his handicap. 

Though he has yet to show verstallity, his performances todate were in a similar goner. But todays performance he was  very perfect with voice modulation, clear diction with a very strong vioice with good understanding of the sur and song requirments was the reasons for my comments. 

This time arroud the eliminations also looked fair uptill now. The situation gets unpredictable and unfair once the public votes determines eliminations. Until then enjoy the show and some good music. I think these singers some of whome are sort of recycled will do a fantastic job and looks to make SVOI-2 a very interseting show. 

Yeah i agree with you. the show looks interesting, and the eliminations were fair till now. out of the final 12, like last year, they will be shuffled and re-shuffled continously until gajji is satisfied
Originally posted by mintyblue

Sorry but that is too rude. He is a good singer and based on his voice quality, he has won people hearts and not because of illness. Your fav participant is also a good singer, but sorry, quality of voice and control of sur & taal matters.
Originally posted by avijee

Sorry but that is too rude. He is a good singer and based on his voice quality, he has won people hearts and not because of illness. Your fav participant is also a good singer, but sorry, quality of voice and control of sur & taal matters.

i agree with you! i was just saying that the channel will milk his illness for all its worth. you know, try to make money out of it. By asking for sympathy votes and all. that's what gajji did in chote ustaad with jayant also-undue publicity though he was a good singer as well
yes, i agree his was the best of yesterday's episode. this is the first week i'm watching VOI, so i haven't heard his last week's song
Originally posted by Ajab-Si-Music

I agree wid you . He sang very well and