ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys
i saw new promo. they showed that sujatha is going somewhere, everyone including viresh n the kids voice out and call her, but she will be going somewhere, there was one baba also saying some fortune or something, i could not clearly hear the dialogues, but felt sad though

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Yeah I saw that properly..he wz sayn tat Sujata's gonna die soon n stuff..maybe itz her dream or maybe itz true!! Err scary!!

She was actually thinking that what'll happen to my family when I go n stuff
melody15711 thumbnail
I think Sujata might try to get Viresh and Menaka closer, since she thinks she might die.
SAMY10 thumbnail
The pandit says ur identity is gonna vanish ( tumhara astitva mit jayega) ...... they show like she gonna die but i think it has a different meaning... her identity ( astitva ) is by viresh.. being a wife to viresh and mother to his children r her life and identity... so i guess viresh will cheat on her with menka and she will come to know and that will be like her trust and marraige r over and she will never be the same again.. she ll lose everything and her astitva and being as the wife and mother will be over... its same as ying for her..... WAT DO U GUYS THINK?????????

AND Plus i dont think she can die she s the main character!!!!!!!!😛
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMY10

The pandit says ur identity is gonna vanish ( tumhara astitva mit jayega) ...... they show like she gonna die but i think it has a different meaning... her identity ( astitva ) is by viresh.. being a wife to viresh and mother to his children r her life and identity... so i guess viresh will cheat on her with menka and she will come to know and that will be like her trust and marraige r over and she will never be the same again.. she ll lose everything and her astitva and being as the wife and mother will be over... its same as ying for her..... WAT DO U GUYS THINK?????????

it cud be. but these things usually mean that the person dies. but sujata can't die!! she's the main character!!
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMY10

agree completely, Viresh will cheat on her..and she will never be same again!