your perfect wedding.

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey ladies! do you all ever plan you wedding yeeeaaars ahead? haha i have been and still am. whenever i get tips and ideas off the televison or magazines, i automatically begin planning my future wedding.

would you all mind sharing some ideas you all have planned for your future weddings. or if you already are married, share us some of the things you did or wore.

tell us how you want your bridal lengha to look. color ... embroidery!
i would love to hear your views.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

for myself, i'd like to wear a pink lengha with silver embroidery. and i would want to wear a diamond set. and i want these "bell" looking things on the border of my chuni! lol.
i want a very nice up-do for my hair.
i'd want a very simple & modern type of wedding.
and for my reception, i'd want to wear an orange lengha with gold embroidery. with gold jewelry. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol........u actually think about ur future..

i like to stay in the present and enjoy it...

btw i'm only 13, so have no plans for marriage....
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm hard one....but I do plan a lot in the dressing department😆
For my wedding,I want to wear a beige/red sari in a print that does not look dated with light gold embroidery...even though the colors are heavy, I want to choose a sari that looks fresh and modern but yet traditional😆
I dont want to wear much jewellery as i want my sari to take the centerstage😃
For the reception,I want a simple scoop-neck lehenga...lilac in colour and with silver embroidery and floral jewellery...a very girly look😃and of course natural-looking curls with no hairspray( it  spoils the look I feel😆)
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmmmmm..... good to know im not the only one thinking ahead😆
For my wedding, i want to wear a traditional Red colored Lehnga with light gold embroidery...the lehnga should be modern and i would love to have the Bell things also on the chunni =D
The jewelry to go with the Legnga has to be totally light because often at wedding the bride often looks choked up...so my jewelry has to look unheavy.And my hair is going to be up 😳

For the Reception, i want to wear either a Sari or a Lehnga in the color of Orange or pink with silver embroidery with my hair down in curly hair{natural of course w/o hairspray}...and once again light silver jewelry =]
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

and i would love to have the Bell things also on the chunni =D

haha awww atleast someone understands the "bells" haha. they look really beautiful for bridal wear.
i got the idea from the sahara one show, zaara.
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I always do so, esp after I watch someones wedding video..but yeah..I've planned my wedding with Ranbir..lol...I haven't done any detailed planning, but I'd like to wear the colour chocolate brown in one the ceremonies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Indian_girl_18 thumbnail

Red with white rhinestones, but not too decorated..with a dimond set ...

simpleL0VE38 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^OMG That is SOO beautiful!!!😳😃
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😆 😆 😆 gud 2 see....loadz ppl here r crazy lyk me!

well onda weddin day...i wud luv 2 wear a red lengha wid a green border n antique gold kaam done it...i want it 2 be sumtin dats luks quite traditional n yet has a modern luk 2 it. i want it 2 be realy done up:D....n da lengha 2 be lyk a propa lengha...rather den a skirt type (if dats makin sense 😆 )...n den obviously da matchin jewlery etc.

on da reception...i wud luv 2 wear sumtin ina beigy colour, wid silver kaam done it. thought id wantd dis 2 be less lenghaish n more skirty 😆 . n i wud wanta wear a simple white gold/diamond set:)

i think dats enuf ....im only 16 yet...so lyk quite a few yrs 2 go 😆
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

oh my god....glad to noe that theres ppl like me out there😆

i want to wear a red lengha for sure on my wedding....it should have gold embrodiery (sorry bad spelling😛) and it should be a heavy jewellery.....it should be gold and red

rather than the bells on the chunni....i want to wear chanjars (payals....i think is another word for them😳)

and have pretty bangles.....gold and red

omggg...the image in my mind......cannot be explained😆

and for my recpetion.....i want to wear a hot pink sari.....with whitish silverish embroidery.....with diamond jewellery....and silver heels

and my hair to be curled......soft curls....