Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Awww gosh I miss my JJKN family😭 That show would always be one of my favs😳

Anyone remember me?😆😆😆

Yes i do! Wasn't your ID JK??
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mona's pics from sets of Entertainment ke liye:

Vishal Malhotra, Mona Singh, Farah Khan and Anu Malik On The Set of "Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega" held at Filmistan Studio Goregaon on 10th Aug 2010. Check out the pics below.

Vishal Malhotra, Mona Singh, Farah Khan and Anu Malik

Vishal Malhotra, Mona Singh, Farah Khan and Anu Malik

Vishal Malhotra and Mona Singh

Mona Singh

Mona Singh and Anu Malik

Mona Singh and Vishal Malhotra

blyton thumbnail

Farah Khan and Mona Singh On The Sets Of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega
Farah Khan and Mona Singh On The Sets Of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega
blyton thumbnail

Entertainment ke liye Mona Singh Kuch Bhi Karega..

11 August 2010 | 2:29pm    8 Comments

Mona Singh kept the camera rolling at the launch conference of Sony TV's reality show in spite of ill-health…

Mona Singh, the sweet, charming sister in the Bollywood blockbuster movie 3 Idiots has now got back to the home grounds of TV, as the host of Sony TV's upcoming reality show Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega Season 3.

The channel had held a conference for the same last night where the judges Anu Malik and Farah Khan not only made their presence felt, but also performed some magic tricks to woo the audience. Our loving host Vishal Malhotra was at his all time best entertaining one and all with his talk. But amidst all this fun, everyone could clearly judge the sickness in co-host Mona Singh's voice.

While we were present there, we heard that Mona has been having a very severe cold and flu since past few days. Even with bad health, Mona wished to attend the conference and wanted to get into the thick of things.

Talking about her bad health, Mona quips, "Come what may, the show must go on (smiles). I think viral fever is in the air, so it's manageable. Also I like being on the show, and the launch conference is a big thing and I enjoy introducing these interesting acts to you audience, so how could I miss it."

Also when probed to know whether Vishal and she would be portraying any of their talents to the audience this season, she replied with a smile, "Yes in the opening episode of this season, Vishal and I would be portraying some of our magic. We will also put on our dancing shoes".

Do watch out for Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega from 16th August, Monday to Thursday at 9.30pm and on Friday at 9pm.
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Thanks Anji!!! WOW, Mona and VIshal will be perfroming too. Looking forward to watch this show.

Anji, I cannot see the pictures. I really wanted to see MOna's suit design as my Brother, bhabhi are in India and I wanted to get a suit made for my daughter with golden stripe/border at the front with fancy buttons as she has many embroidered suits but I couldn't see Mona's suit.
By the time, this show will be on, her suit will be in Canada but it is ok.
blyton thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Thanks Anji!!! WOW, Mona and VIshal will be perfroming too. Looking forward to watch this show.

Anji, I cannot see the pictures. I really wanted to see MOna's suit design as my Brother, bhabhi are in India and I wanted to get a suit made for my daughter with golden stripe/border at the front with fancy buttons as she has many embroidered suits but I couldn't see Mona's suit.
By the time, this show will be on, her suit will be in Canada but it is ok.

I think they have removed the link.😭 Try this one di: http://www.filmicafe.com/photo_event_images.php?cat_id=1&subcat_id=2&event_id=5339
blyton thumbnail
http://gallery.oneindia.in/main.php?g2_itemId=1645391

This is another link, hope it works.
Edited by blyton - 13 years ago
blyton thumbnail