Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
FINALLY ONE SCENE AFTER DECADE !

GOOD NO 1 CAME IN THE ROOM AS PER HABBIT
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

but i am worried that kn get buzzzzzzzy like alwzzzzzzzz with family matter & forget about there son espical karan ************* b'coz tommrow is anther pooja soo diffentily trpiti will show up with her sick drama soo sick of there family kn or spical karan will step back from going to punaaaa ****************************

Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

karan was with nandini in hosptial room, tulsi take mandira side as mother & how much she love karan blah blah, nandini get angry on tulsi & said if mandira was woman or mother she could understand my pain & didn't keep my son away of me she leave the room both tulsi & karan look upset , in anther day karan back to SN everyone happy to see him they take about how mandira kept there son away of them , baa said god save this house chirage, nandini left the holl to her room & think to herselfe that she will go tommrow to puna to see her son , than only stupied gagna come & said that mean you will leave karan when he  need you most , you can wait till her be f9, than only karan enter the room, nandini said i am sorry i think about our son & forget about you , but i can't wait to see him , i can't no one understand my pain , karan than put nandini head on his shoulder & said i understand your pain b'coz your pain is main also, i will support you , you will be able to go to puna , but not with out me , i olse will go with you  nandini said after you be f9 we will go , karan said i am f9 nandini , i will be better when we will see our son , he said we face many things tougther & take every step tougther , in this matter we will be tougther old flashback scene of kn show up than only tulsi come on the door & saw them , she said to herselfe that both relationship is very strong the can face anythings  & this will make them find here child **************

Afra Di thanks cute scene finally 😳

Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

but i am worried that kn get buzzzzzzzy like alwzzzzzzzz with family matter & forget about there son espical karan ************* b'coz tommrow is anther pooja soo diffentily trpiti will show up with her sick drama soo sick of there family kn or spical karan will step back from going to punaaaa ****************************

NOOOOOO I want Karan and Nandini to go to Puna together 😭
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

FINALLY ONE SCENE AFTER DECADE !

GOOD NO 1 CAME IN THE ROOM AS PER HABBIT

well well so im betting dat i wont hear abt any buffallos around KL2 2day for a change😉🤣

PS:even i was surprised when i heard dat da scene went on so smoothly😲😆😳aww...wish ekta'd even by accident rediscover some undamaged part of her brain n give us somemore cute undisturbed scenes f our jaanus...awww...😳
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cant wait to watch dis on tv👏😳
Sujata4GHT thumbnail

skaurd thumbnail
Gauri is on the cover of Vogue (Indian edition) with Shilpa, Gautami, Sanjeeda, Reshmi, Shweta Salve and Tina. As usual she is looking the best