Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys we all know the rules of the show that the two bottom teams have to choose who they will dance with and then dance on the same song. Well i think that is soo unfair and even gauri said that that was not right n unfair. They are judging on the same dance and dats just wierd! I mean how will u know the difference! well wateva i think its not fair. What do you guys think?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irrespective of whether it is fair or unfair, all the contestants knew what they were getting into - they knew the rules, the format; so if there was any problem that should have been sorted out during negotiation stage itself by the contestants.

If still reservations persisted, the simplest thing that could be done was not to participate rather than complaining later and creating an awkward situation for all concerned.

zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
well it think it is quite fair because, they have signed a contract so theres no need for a hissy fit, you noe wat your getting yourself into, shese just a bad loser, she didnt want to lkeave, thats it
Vitna thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabay

well it think it is quite fair because, they have signed a contract so theres no need for a hissy fit, you noe wat your getting yourself into, shese just a bad loser, she didnt want to lkeave, thats it

yeah true about dat!!