Sujata-July 23 -Written Update

Ishanvii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

JULY 23

Sam & Saara forces  vi to say 'I love u ' to Menka..After sometime Vi takes Menkas hand and says it.Everyone claps.The bottle now points to Su and she chose dare.Sara asks Su to kiss Vi.Vi forces her to kiss him on his cheek in front of everyone and she does…Menka is uncomfy …

At the breakfast table ,Vi says that he is not going to office and has to do a lot of work from home  and talks nicely to Su.Faibaa has to go to temple with KM and asks Su to collect a some thing from 'naari niketen' where the 1 lakh rupee deposit.Faiba and KM leaves.Su agrees and is in thoughts cause Menka has to get plaster cut .She asks Vi to take Menka to the hospital.Vi refuses  and makes excuses.Menka agrees to go later with Su..But su forces them cause the appointment is hard to get.Vi agrees and says that he will do it just for Su.Su leaves…

Menka has difficulty  getting up and Vi  helps her out and takes her to the car and to the hospital and helps her with the bandaged leg.Menka is in thoughts about 'I luv u 'game.Vi gets a phone call from Mr.Saxena.

Jatin reaches Suv home with some snack for Su.He is uncomfy  to get into the house..Su asks him whether he is  still upset and Jatin says that it was their fault too.Sara reaches home and greets  J.Jatin remembers about the rejection but greets her too and she leaves..Su is upset.

Menka and Vi returns and aks Jatin whether he has brought the file home.Jatin has come to the house for work  and he says that the the design order is all set to be made.Vi realizes that Jatin has ordered the wrong design and is angry.Menka goes through the file and realizes that it was her who mailed Jatin the wrong pic and says that  to Vi.Vi scolds her for making the mistake and for creating trouble with the design  .Menka feels embarrassed in front of Su and Jatin and leaves.

Vi is on phone  fixing the issue.Su is upset that she he scolded Menka.Vi says that he cant forgive Menka for the mistake.su says that Menka forgave Sam who and ends up saying that her accident was due Sam and Menka helped them  to save Sam.Su forces vi to make amends with Menka.

Vi  reaches Menkas room to say sorry but is quiet..su reaches their and says sorry on vis behalf and leaves.Menka apologizes to vi for her mistake with design and vi thanks menka about Sams accident and for saving Sam from the police..Menka tells Vi that she needs to to talk more about Sam and explains to him about the Sams  drugs issue and how they had the accident accident.Vi is upset and shocked ..EPI ends..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahimi thumbnail
thanks a lot for the great update
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for the update!!

sevak thumbnail
thanks for the update - now i feel clueless as to what can happen next!
susmithamanav thumbnail
Hi anju
thanx for the great update. this maneka is really a confusing and confused character. on the one hand she is really helpful and feels for the family on the other she is hellbent on destroying the peace.
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THanks for the update. I dont understand why Viresh is good all of sudden.
Ishanvii thumbnail
@Susmitha  Menka is confusing me  too...Wonder what she will pick..loyalty towards su and family or Vi.and now Vi is also comfy.😕..