PUMGXGKZFJ4LE3UR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1

Hi All,

I have been having problems from 2 days in changing my DP ...everytime I try to upload...I get the message , " Please Login to access this Page " ..

How to overcome it ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

811

Users

3

Likes

9

Frequent Posters

H6UEA7UVPMH67UDL thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
change the browser
mjhe chorme pe yeh problem arahe ha mozzlia firefox works fine 😛 hope it helps
PUMGXGKZFJ4LE3UR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3

Thank YOU !!


I changed from Firefox to Chrome and was able to change it 😛
PUMGXGKZFJ4LE3UR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4



Amit,😊

How are U ??
GunDaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
I am fine di and you ? :)

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".