Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hiii Meri Blasters ! 

Congrats on 23, seriously me feelin so left behind as ad has kept me away for far too long.
Front page looks marvelous! As always. Had a blaste readin the happenings of the most gorgeous cockroach...tell me you all missed me while admiring the cockroach. I hv been in my spare time watching epis here and there.
The edits are too good by everyone as are the write ups !

Luv you all, gotta run again. Mmmuuuaaas!

Baath aapki hai tho farq jaroor padtha hai Ami!
Good to see you drop by. Miss all your wonderful takes and the ensued discussions. Hope AD treats you gently amidst the changing currents. Take care.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I recently made a collage.
How is it? Fingers cross 😕

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

Got a pm from Chalhov last night about ANR Durga,.

The legacy ANR and NTR had left behind is invaluable and the void insurmountable. An era in Telugu film industry had ended!

May his soul rest in peace!

It is really shocking. The void can never be filled. I got a pm from Chalhov too, saw your comments on the post she made. Was watching the Telugu news channels in the afternoon. The whole industry is turning up. He truly was a precious gem. Smiling and fighting against the diseases till the end. His songs, movies, his mannerisms, his dialogue delivery, all going through my mind.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Javeria, this is very very good. Nice overlaying of pics. Very good thought indeed. 😊 👏
Javeria3991 thumbnail
@Durga Thank you for appreciating my collage.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

javeria,

this is beautiful. uff... and a beautiful idea there. 👏
👏 👏
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

teri meri meri teri... 23 jan 2012, exactly two years ago we tangoed and died to this one. a non dancer, or so we keep hearing, and an avid dancer they were and the story they told would have us a little crazy for a long long time.
Javeria3991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

teri meri meri teri... 23 jan 2012, exactly two years ago we tangoed and died to this one. a non dancer, or so we keep hearing, and an avid dancer they were and the story they told would have us a little crazy for a long long time.

awesome edit indi di. ❤️
uff there dance was stupendous, so passionate and perfect. They dance forgetting the world.
For me they were much better than Salman and Kareena (no offense to Salman's and Kareena's fan). I have seen many dance sequence in diffrent drams but this just got imprinted on my mind. It was their first dance. 
I once heard that Arnav and khushi will dance on Saans song of Jab Tak Hai Jaan. I waited for the sequence patiently but unfortunately drama ended. But we have got Teri meri and other songs which can entertain us all .

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
 Updated on page 2 
Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

awesome edit indi di. ❤️
uff there dance was stupendous, so passionate and perfect. They dance forgetting the world.
For me they were much better than Salman and Kareena (no offense to Salman's and Kareena's fan). I have seen many dance sequence in diffrent drams but this just got imprinted on my mind. It was their first dance. 
I once heard that Arnav and khushi will dance on Saans song of Jab Tak Hai Jaan. I waited for the sequence patiently but unfortunately drama ended. But we have got Teri meri and other songs which can entertain us all .

Very Beautiful Indi. Wow my green matches the mood!

And Javeria3991 you describe it perfectly. They did forget the world. And we keep on remembering reliving the enchanting moment they forgot everything except each other. ❤️