Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Jeevan saathi ..loved the title ..Had read the update first ...
than it was short ones to read ..so completetd all the parts in one go ..It was cute ..story is intresting in each update .. Loved the progressing of Raya love .. Thanks for the writer ..

Havng problem with "Like" button ...so for some iam unable to do .. But its going well ...
Thank you once again for the pm 

sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too good updt n romantic also.pls updt soon.thanks for the pm
lekshmimukesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u Ujjaini for the Update and PM.Glad that finally they confess their love.
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
Finally RaYa confessed their love...
Pls continuee soon...
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb writing Dhristi,loved d way Raya confess their love to each other,waiting 4 Raya's romantic moments, pls continue soon, all d best 4 ur exam, thx 4 PM Ujjaini.
ParusDivs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Update ðŸ˜³ Thanks for the PM ðŸ˜Š
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.
Raya realized their love for each other, good progression
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, the missing section has been added in the last part, it is the beach part where Ram proposed Priya, do read and comment on that 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone, this part is only about RaYa so brace up for their intense passionate love moments

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

Raya ghar pooche the hai...very happily n when they reached they saw no one was there in the house...

Then Ram called to Bansi kaka...

Ram-kaka ghar par koi nahi hai...sab kaha gaye hai...

Bk-woh sab log bahar gaye hai maa aur dadi satsang mein gaye hai aur aaj raat vahi rukne wale hai,neha-vikram aur apeksha mam ke saath nehaji ke maayike gaye hai woh log kal raat ko aajayiege n karrtik-nuts dost ke shaadi mein gaye hai woh bhi ek din ke liye vaha par ruk jane wale hai...

Priya-thank u kaka aab aap jaiye aur so jayee...

Ram-toh madam kya khalay hai aap aaj raat ke liye ghar par koi nahi hai humare siva...he pulled Priya his arms were around her waist...n priya's hand around ram's neck n they were just looking into eachothers eyes...

They both can see desire for eachother then Ram picked up Priya in his arm n started moving towards their room...

Priya-ram what r u doing?main gir jaogi pls mujhe neech uthare...

Ram-no main aaj tumhe nahi utharoga cos I LOVE U...

Priya-Awww Ram I LOVE YOU TOO N she kissed his cheeks...

Now Raya reached their kingdom Ram put Priya down n he locked the door...

Ram then saw Priya standing near window n watching the stars n sky...he went near her n hugged her from back his hand was on her waist...

Now priya know what Ram is going to ask thats y now she decided to tease him for a while...

Ram-Priya today I want to make our day special kyunki aaj humne apne pyaar ko confess kiya so I want that we should take this relation one step ahead..

Priya-Ram i also want to make our day special lekin Ram aaj nahi main bahout thak gayi hoon i m sorry...

Ram-its okay Priya jab bhi tum theek lage will do i know u r tired n main change kar ke aata hoon...

Ram went to change but he was little upset..

Now Priya within 15 mins decorated the room with few candles n made room lil dim also...

Then after 15mins he came out n saw the room he was shocked n surprised to see the room then he called out to Priya...

Ram-Priya...Priya kaha ho tum...

Then Priya gave Ram a hug from back very tightly...

Priya-ram mera surprise kaisa laga...Then Ram pulled her in front n kissed her lips lightly...

Ram-bahut hi pyaara surprise hai i loved it...priya are u sure na ki tumm...

Priya-haan baba I want ki humari aaj ki raat bahut hi special ho I want you to make me your forever...

This gave Ram a green singal n he moved forward n gave a kiss on her lips he took her upper lips n started to suck it than Priya started to response she took his lower lips n they were having their loveable kiss of their life..their hands were moving in their hair,back n they were not letting eachother to move from themself...

After 10mins they broke the kiss...they were breathing very heavyly...n they heads were tilted...

Priya-I LOVE YOU RAM VERY MUCH...

Ram-I LOVE YOU TOO...

Then Ram removed her pallu n he wentdown he remove the pelts of the sari now Priya was in her blouse n ghagra...

Then Ram carried her in his arms then he placed Priya very gently on bed...then ram saw her she had her eyes closed then he moved down kissed her forehead,eyes,jaws,lips then his neck priyas hand was moving in his hair...

Then ram went little down he kissed her stomach n navel he sucked her navel n kissed it...then priya pulled him up now Ram was on top she removed his t-shirt n made Ram to sleep on bed n now Priya was up she was caressing his cheeks n she kissed his forhead,nose,cheeks his neck then she went down towards his chest she kissed him on his chest she took his n****e in her mouth n sucked it with both the n****e...

Now Ram was very happy that she is opening up n showing her love to him then  Ram called Priya...

Ram-priya

priya-hmmm

ram-pls mere pass aao...then she went near him he made her sit on her knees n he saw sat on his knees...

Ram unhooked her blouse then he removed her gharga also then Priya removed his pant also now both were in their private clothes...

Then Ram made Priya lye down on bed he saw priya curves can be seen through her bre then he came down kissed her neck her shoulder then he removed the bra from her body...then he saw her breast that made him crazy n that were inviting him...

Priya-Ram pls dont stop pls suck them n kissed them i want ki aap mujhe complete kare pls go ahead then ram puts his hand on both the breast n started to press them this made priya moaned...then he took one breast in his mouth n he started to suck it while he was sucking he was pressing the other breast he licked n sucked the n***** And he left one n took other one in his mouth n started to suck n kissed her breast then he went down kissed her navel again...

Then he went more down n remove her panty now she was naked in front of him then he removed her boxers also now both were naked n both saw eachother n then ram kissed her legs her thighs her inner thighs also then he saw her private part then he started to kiss her on her private part

Then he started to lick her private part he was enjoying priya's hand was in his hair n then he put his finger in it n started to massage it this was making Priya pleasure then again he kissed her private part...

Now priya pulled him they both looked at eachother then Priya moved forward n kissed him through kiss she was tasting herself through Ram then priya turned him now priya was on top she moved down she took his manhood in his hand n started to massage it this was making Ram craze...

Ram-priya pls dont do this pls u r making me crazy..

Priya-she came near him kyun jab aaj mujhe aaise kar rahe tab kuch nahi now i want u inside me Ram pls n gave him a kiss on his lips n this turned to be a passionate kiss then while kissing he turned priya n now he was up but they didnt broke the kiss...

Now without waisting time Ram entered Priya went entered his Manhood inside her vaginal it pained her little...then ram started to move inside her n priya started to moaned

He increased his speed n priya had hold ram very tight n few nails marks of her were on his shoulder n back n he increased his speed n he knew that they r reaching their climax then when he reached his climax he gave priya a soft kiss n said I LOVE YOU then Ram removed himself from her n went beside her n hugged n priya rested her head on him...

They both were breathing heaving n also sweating then after 5mins...

Ram-priya did I hurt u...

Priya-no ram u didnt hurt me, u gave me pleasure n today I'll never forgot...

Ram-me too Priya...Priya how r life got change within 2 months humari dosti se lekar humare pyaar tak it was beautiful journey n thank u for coming in my life n kissed her forehead...

They ram took the duvet n put it on them n slept in each other arms...

They never expected that oneday they will find true love in their life after what they faced in their life today they happy that finally they got soulmates today not with body but with soul also they become one

lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is soo hot and passionate.  Please continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.