Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Breeze..

Wow! That's an awesome work! I wonder how the two of you lovely sisters manage to pull off every thing you take up so beautifully! May it be an Avi, may it be a siggy, may it be a detailed post or making of an At! You guys simply rock! Let me confess, I am a fan of yours for a life timeπŸ€—

Ab kya batau yaar , rulake hi chodegi tu ! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: alonebird

lovely update...

make more on HP character...

Thanks. πŸ˜³
Surely will make more on HP. πŸ˜ƒ My fav too ! πŸ˜‰
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crazy..Life-

Whos the first Harmony shipper ? :P

I am glad, really πŸ˜³ 
I know dude, I miss you guys too. But screw boards >_<

It's a friend of my sister Mac from the RP fan club, her name is Shaina, they also accidentally found out one day that they both have another common liking except RP, n that's HHR. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Best of luck for boards bachha, πŸ€— hit it to the center. πŸ˜‰ 
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

hi mac and moni remember me nikita

so sorry i havent commented on your previous updates, had being busy, hope you understand...sorry

anyway your recent update is gorgeous. i loved the work. loved the colouring, layout , text, everything was PERFECT.

in the 1st sig - SRK-KAJOL: i loved the font you used and the colouring was lovely
in the hermoine-harry: the texture used was fantastic
and i loved the damon and bonny sig...truly gorgeous

the shakti amar sig had to be one of my fav in this update. that was was amazing

also i loved how beautiful the guru-debina sig looked, you did a marvellous job in that sig, i have no idea how anyone can make a sig with one pic look so memerising...fantastic work

mahabharat sig were hot as.

i loved the yhm sig...do make mor eon that show

jodha akbar...best part of the update, each and every sig was beyond words especially the 3 rd one...FANTASTIC work

and all the avis were awesome...

do make some stuff on rang rasiya if possible

Nikita !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Glad to see you back , like , really GLAD! πŸ˜‰ because now you'll surely update your gallery n I'll get to see a whole lot of wonderful creations. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to your comment, * Jaw drops * you actually took out time to see all of it n mentioned each n every thing , I'm deeply humbled n honored. πŸ˜³
Okay , that feeling came a bit later πŸ˜‰, 1st I danced a bit to have you back !  πŸ€—
Thank you sooo much for coming Niki , n now waiting for your updates. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm getting lots of suggestions for RR recently, so sooner rather than later I'll surely make some thing on RR. πŸ˜³ Pakka ! Bass pics mil jaye... πŸ€”
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really love the outcome of the sig 'Read my lips...'. I think, it's the best out of other SRK-Kajol sigs. πŸ‘πŸΌ Bonny-Damon and Gurmeet-Devina sigs look stunning too. Seems you can make pretty-looking sigs using one pic. πŸ˜ƒ Great coloring on Harry-Hermione's 2nd 'Wish we could just...'. ⭐️
Edited by Ninja. - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ninja.

I really love the outcome of the sig 'Read my lips...'. I think, it's the best out of other SRK-Kajol sigs. πŸ‘πŸΌ Bonny-Damon and Gurmeet-Devina sigs look stunning too. Seems you can make pretty-looking sigs using one pic. πŸ˜ƒ Great coloring on Harry-Hermione's 2nd 'Wish we could just...'. β­οΈ

Hey Ninja , thanks mate for commenting πŸ˜ƒ...tor comment-er jonno-i wait korchilam πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09,  Aahaana,  abna1989,  Mishika123,  mohit_lover,  candidfrisky,  afi7861,  taaniroyal,  helyjodah,  sankalp_prapti,  Tarantallegra,  -Swetha-,  -Shruti,  indu1911,  Jaisoif,  DEBOLINA96Ayesha_Kreya,  Randeepfan,  -HibiscusR-,  Vivirti_Suvian2,  panchaali,  Radhikerani,  poo_j,  ritzs200indudolai,  11sinal,  starsanjana,  salooni,  Jaymaa,  MR21,  roshaeldsouza91,  sladjana333,  tistaa,  -Shwetha-,  ..Breeze..,  Rajash,  sonia_1,  Ahlem,  Paru...,  ..DamonCrazy..,  elasingh,  awesumsonia...Jes...,  alonebird,  Rush2220,  XBitch_PleaseX,  epiphany.,  --Ratna--,  mjht_one,  BamonforeverDae_drmer,  __Sonali__,  ..Tahniat..,  devilish-grin,  aishu3003,  SidMkiDeewani,  Ninja.,  -Ocean.eyes-Nikki_Titli,  .AnJaNa.

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanks all of you for liking my friends πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ β€οΈ Love you all !!! Please use them as well . πŸ€— πŸ˜Š
Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 10 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Holla Amigos !! πŸ˜ƒ Here me comes again ! With my new potla of creations , very creative ( πŸ˜• πŸ˜†), like seriously very much creative ! πŸ˜³ But , I've high confidence , so this time also I'm hoping to get bagful of love ( read- like, comments etc. πŸ€£ ) from all you lovely pampering pplz for my "high quality" creations ! πŸ€£
Can't believe this one is some 35 pages left, really desperately hoping to end this one before the month of love comes . πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ Also, I'd like to say that I'm keeping in mind every one's suggestions for making stuffs , but I ask for some patience ( n pics ! πŸ˜‰ ) , it takes a lot of time to make some thing that doesn't look like an art-attack , giving you lovely viewers heart attacks , especially when it comes to my lazy nature ! πŸ˜³
Okay, enough ho giya ! I'm babbling now ! πŸ€£ Now, moving on to the update ! πŸ˜ƒ
Jodha Akbar-
Movie
Show-
-

Draupadi (Mahabharat ) -

Arsha-

Imraan-Sonam-

Sonarika-

Neil Bhatt in Ye Hai Ashiqui-

Siddhart-Pratyusha as Ansh-

Edited by Bamonforever - 10 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Avis-
Astha-Shlok avis                                              

Stacked version-
posting only the link to save from extra load on my kind visitors. πŸ˜†

-

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Page-101 Update
Awee Misti & MoniπŸ€—
Twinkle baby loved the update soo much dear.❀️❀️.Aham sharma's creations are lovely..❀️.Loved sharukh-kajol,Harry potter & jodha -akbar creations to the core.❀️❀️❀️..Anil kapoor -Sridevi avis are superb dear❀️❀️❀️..All creations are lovelyβ€οΈπŸ€— loved them sooo much❀️..Soo sweet of you both.πŸ€—..Thanks soo much for mind blowing update dear friendsπŸ€—...Big tight hug from Twinky babyπŸ€—