Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: titleepari

Actually her character would probably develop with time.. Problem is she is shown emerging from fire full grown which is all wrong. In the original epic Dristadumnya and Draupadi emerged from the fire as kids! But here they are showing she is born as an adult so thoda dirama and dumbness to dikhana hi padega! 

PS: Blame it on the CVS for distorting all the stories in Mahabharat!

Sorry.. according to the original they emerged and fully grown adults. CVs were right in showing that
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Sorry.. according to the original they emerged and fully grown adults. CVs were right in showing that

Is It so?? I am sorry since I have read only adapted versions I may be wrong.. I am actually reading Chitra Divakaruni's The Palace Of Illusions.. It starts with Draupadi's birth story and she emerging out of fire as a child! So thanks for telling me.. 
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is It so?? I am sorry since I have read only adapted versions I may be wrong.. I am actually reading Chitra Divakaruni's The Palace Of Illusions.. It starts with Draupadi's birth story and she emerging out of fire as a child! So thanks for telling me.. 

Oh does the palace of illusion say so? ðŸ˜³.. that is interesting ðŸ˜³
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Oh does the palace of illusion say so? ðŸ˜³.. that is interesting ðŸ˜³

YUP.. It Does!! Read it.. You would love it.. The Ebook is not available free on9! But here you go with a review link.. check the fourth last para..
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Review-The-palace-of-illusions/Article1-304237.aspx
oiiinano thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think PS as dat essence in her
plzz do wait for summore tyme:))
lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

darling I have read that book and it is fiction...

Draupadi was born as a  fully grown woman out of the fire...