-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What is or was YMGGK for u guys.

For me it was my fav show en will always be. Till it aired a watched it every day without fail, because if i didnt da day felt incomplete. during exams also, i could leave ever other soap but not YMGGK.
Schools hve started and i always wish for weekend, but i swear till YMGGK was there i wished for weekdays (despite the fact tht i had to go to school).

So wht is YMGGK for u? plz share ur thoughts!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
YMGGK was the best show for me 😊
Happy to have watched it from start to end watching all the episodes it was always interesting and kept me hooked ! Was always excited for each weekday to see a new episode and also offscreen segments which were great 👍🏼

Would always think about what will happen next in YMGGK and then finding the forum made it more better to make posts about it ! 

Even now still addicted to it and love rewatching the episodes 😃

I miss it so much it is very special and will always remain
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_karanabha

YMGGK was the best show for me 😊

Happy to have watched it from start to end watching all the episodes it was always interesting and kept me hooked ! Was always excited for each weekday to see a new episode and also offscreen segments which were great 👍🏼

Would always think about what will happen next in YMGGK and then finding the forum made it more better to make posts about it ! 

Even now still addicted to it and love rewatching the episodes 😃

I miss it so much it is very special and will always remain

Good to knw. Really YMGGK was special.
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mahima-

Good to knw. Really YMGGK was special.

Yes it really was 😊  Karan and abha were the best jodi as soon as i saw them together i was completely addicted and their background music so sweet they showed such an amazing love story there can never be anything like YMGGK