Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sorry was  inactive due to exams amazing update..thanks for pm contiue soon and pls give more arakshi
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want an update..😳😳😳
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update...
So Diamond Smuggling... Hmmm...
i Would have loved this chapter even more... if you elaborated arjun and sakshi tea counting little more...
anyways... update soon
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
First, thanks to all who loved this story. and my regular readers who supported me. 
Next sorry, because can't reply each of you individually. started typing replies but this net is disconnecting...quite annoyed it is.
So,  directly posting this chapter here (baaki sab lk lottery lagg gayee, nahi?)
Scroll down.
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 24 (installment 1) :

That information shook everyone present inside the room.

Arjun : Are you sure Shree?

Shree : Chikky brought this to us, Sir. & I checked it.

Liza : Accha? How?

Shree : I scratchd it on a glass and that glass was cut...

Arjun : which glass?

Shree : Um...an window...of your cabin..

Arjun : What??

Shree : It's going for renovation toh socha ek aur glass..

Rathod : It's ok. Chotu, iss Nakul ko phirse interrogsation keliye le aao. Aur Shimla police ko kaho Mermaid ke Captain ko arrest kare. We've to find out about this consignment.

Aisha : Aur iss Vipul ko vi...

Rathod : Haan, Aisha, set a trap for this Vipul. This man knows a lot.

Aisha : Ok, sir.

Saakshi : But iss NC ka kya kare?

Arjun : Not now, if we arrest him now, we can't get that mystery man behind all this, we've to wait for the party...

Aisha : Tab toh is Vipul ko vi...

Rathod : Haan, we can't arrest him. But we can make him disappear for 1- 2 hours.

Shree : Let's increase the watchers around the Mansion and NC's place...

Arjun : OK, and do one thing, try to hack that satellite's system. Let's find out the people at the other end of that line.

Shree : I'm working on it sir. It'll take time.

Arjun : Do it before that meeting.

Shree : Ok.

Rathod : Chotu, do one thing more, Mohali's shop...

Chotu : I've activated my informers sir. Moreover, set some of our men to keep an eye on him.

Rathod : Shree, Mohali's details?

Saakshi : It's with me, I was going through it. This man leads a lavish life but his shop doesn't run that good. In spite of this he imports a good number of antics from overseas and he goes for tours. These destinations are very random...

Shree : Actually not that random, I found something.

Shree ran a slid on projector.

Shree : Have a look on Mermaid's course. Whenever it was in any Indian port, Mohali was out of the country and at the same time (he ran another slide) a big amount was deposited in this account.

Rathod : Whose it? Mohali's?

Shree : Perhaps, because this account holder only transfer money online to Mohali's account, no credit card or cash withdrawal log was found. And the transfer amount is very random, as if he's withdrawing according to his need. Like we do with our own saving accounts.

Arjun : So, Mohali has a secret account where he saves his all black money. Shree, who is this account holder?

Shree : Some... Sharma. But no details found. Address and other documents vi... I think it's fake.

Rathod : Toh iss Mohali ka kya kare?

Arjun : Rathod did you...

Rathod : Haan, but we can't make him arrested in a foreign country without a solid proof. Even Interpol cannot help us.

Sonali : But we can?

Arjun : How?

Sonali : What do you think? We journalists have a big network. We can put a tab on him. At least Sasha can easily do it, she made a lot's of friend in this field...& they're always there for her.

Arjun : Saakshi? How?

Saakshi : I can request another journalist of that country for information. You know, some brotherhood thing.

Rathod : Ok, Do it.

A junior officer came into with some rolled papers.

Jr. officer : Sir, MP Bose sent this for you.

Aisha took the papers.

Aisha : Sir, it's the blue prints of mansion...but there's too many papers..

Rathod : Check them...he didn't send them just like that.

All started checking those sketches. While Liza spoke up.

Liza : You are forgetting something.

Shree : What?

Liza : Yeh teri GF ne jo diamond laayee hain, un logonko iska pata nahi chalega kya?

Shree : Look Liza, it's not my..

Sonali : Yeah, we have that risk. Let's just pray NC wasn't watching on those homers today.

Shree : (jumped on his seat) Thanks Sonali!! ( and rushed to his workstation).

After 15 minutes of Shree's departure, Everybody heard a loud scream from Shree's workstation. All rushed to find out that matter and found a dancing Shree and scared Chikky flying over his head.

Rathod : (irritated) What happened, Shree?

Shree : (panting) Sir, I've hacked the main system of that satellite.

Arjun : Kuch mila?

Shree: Nahi...but..

Rathod : Toh kaam karo...naach kyun rahe ho? Let's go guys.

All left a dishearten Shree behind.

At the entranc of conference room, Sonali called Saakshi from behind.

Sonali : Sasha, I've to tell you something...

Saakshi : Later. Aisha I want to go through those papers we brought..

Aisha : But we've done with it.

Saakshi : I know, just wanted to see them again..

Aisha : Arjun sir took them.

Saakshi : Ok, I'll take them from him.

Dawn, 4.30am

Saakshi was sitting near the window with her favorite cup of coffee. Her phone buzzed. A smile crept on her lips. A much awaited question has been answered.

Morning, 8.00 am

A busy day in ETF. Everyone is preparing for the surprise visit in Mehra Mansion, where all answers would be found. Special force was on standby, all important entry and exit of the city was under observation. Shree was checking everything for one last time, there was no place for mistake.

Saakshi was planning of something, Arjun noticed it, but ignored. But Rathod couldn't ignore it.

Rathod : What ar you upto, Saakshi?

Saakshi : Nothing.

Rathod : (raised an eyebrow) Lying to a police? Saakshi??

Saakshi : Planning to keep Sonali occupied at home...I don't want her to be with us anymore... she'll put herself again into some trouble...

Rothod : Ok, yeh khatam karo aur final planning ke liye aa jao. We don't have much time.

Arjun : I think you shouldn't do something like that, you can't stop her.

Saakshi : But I have to. I can't take the risk of losing her...

Arjun : She had decided Saakshi, & nobody can't stop her until she found that culprit. She's doing it for Jay and when love is concerned, nothing else matters...

Saakshi : I know but I don't care, didn't you saw how she put herself into trouble? She've to stay away,& I'll make sure..

Arjun : You can't Saakshi. I can understand her, She is going through the same I've ...

Saakshi : No, you can't understand her Arjun. She's sick, & she needs help. You asked me why she is acting as if nothing happened, how someone could be so strong. Only two kinds of people can do it, first those people, who're actually strong, like you; and another kind who run away from the situation. She is not strong Arjun. She is escaping from the truth. She knows Jay's no more, but never accepted it. And that girl is not letting anyone to know it.

Rathod : Did anything happened?

Saakshi brought out her cell phone and forwarded it to Rathod.

Saakshi : Check it.

Rathod and Arjun leaned on the phone and checked the call list.

Arjun : It's about 250 calls from sonali, why didn't you picked up?

Saakshi : Check the inbox also.

Rathod : So many messages from Sonali...but, you guys talk to each other in this manner?

Saakshi : Those are not for me either, see nobody replied those messages...

Arjun : Accha? Toh yeh tumhari cell phone pe kaise aaya?

Saakshi : I had put jay's SIM in my phone. From the night Jay was missing, she calls him every night. You'll found a bunch of voice messages also.

Rathod : How did you know that...

Saakshi : I've been staying with her, remember. I saw her making calls at late night and checked her phone. Then discussed it with her psychiatrist, he suggested me to activate Jay's no...she talks with jay and all goes into voice mail. this may lead to schizophrenia.

Rathod : But she doesn't hallucinate anything...

Saakshi : Now you want me to wait for that stage, really ?Sameer?

Arjun : In that case you also have to stay away from this case...

Saakshi : What?

Arjun : Jay was your friend, right. & you didn't even properly reacted on his death...

Saakshi : That's none of your business, Arjun. Jitna batana tha, utna main bata chuki hoon.

Arjun : It is, Saakshi. This is our case and you're my teammate...

Saakshi : So behave like a teammate. Don't interfere into my life.

Arjun : It's not just about your life, it's our case, and..

Saakshi : (inhaled sharply) Look Arjun, I know I've irritated you by trying to be friendly with you but I always stayed away from your personal life, & I hope you'll offer me the same honor.

Sameer was staring at the two arguing person in front of him. He understood Arjun's concern as well as Saakshi's cocooning self. He was amazed with Arjun who was speaking for Saakshi, completely unaware of her life. And Saakshi, how tactfully she handling this tough situation, where she have to stand infront of Arjun's questions controlling her emotions for her dead friend, concern for another one and keeping the secret to her and also think logically to handle the situation. He reminded Comissioner's words "This girl is a surprise box".

Sameer's chain of thought was broken with ringtone of Saaksi's phone, Saakshi picked it up and ran towards the exit door.He exchanged looks with Arjun and both ran after her.

I know it's not upto the mark, but tell me how it was.

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res/unres

me first...πŸ₯³

i love this story for the mystery your keep intact with every update...here too...gave some and created some more... love you atisha...😳😳😳

Sonali was a mystery but pagal??he he he he...well on a serious note she is still in shock..she still speaks to jay and messages him...

I hope i am not wrong in sympathising...😳

and what is sakshi hiding...is it about Jay only?? i am really wondering now...

Another cliffhanger...cant even be angry...i do the same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but do continue soon...thanks for pm

btw where the hell were you???missed you so much..😭😭
Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think you should change the definition of up to the mark...
for me the update was beyond awesome...
Even I felt that sona is having some kind of a problem... Omg
But what is saakshi hiding ???
Thanks for the pm dear...
Continue soon
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess all mysteries will get solved but not of this sakshi what is she hiding does sam know something abt her 
liked arjun's  concern for sakshi though he portrayed it as if it was related  to case 
so sonali has'nt recovered from the shock till now 
continue soon thanks for pm and pls next update main sakshi ke raaz se parda uthao πŸ˜Š
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To be honest...mujhe tho yeh up to the mark nahi..above the mark
lagi...a nice mixture of personal affairs and case investgation...

"Lying to police...?"    I liked that...I was just imagining that situation...
A scrutinising Rathod, a caught off-guard Sakshi and a not so interested Arjun...

Sonali...schizophrenia...??? Nice...I mean..hota hai...

So MP Bose is helping them in every possible way...nice..
Hope they can solve the mystery so soon...

I am very eager to know what and who is behind all this...

Cont. soon...
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku for pm
your update is really awesome
but u keep a lot of mystery
hope sakshi's surprise box opens soon.