WHERE IS THE SEXIEST BOY???

annu123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
GUYS BHARATH WHERE HAS HE DISSAPEARED????😭I WONDER WHY IS HIS ROLE SO SMALL.....HE SEEMS TO BE SO GOOD👏,,,,REALLY LOVE TO HATE HIM.....ADI AND BHARATH BOTH ARE SUPERB....LOVE ADI....BUT ALSO WANT TO SEE MORE OF BHARATH,..,,HE WAS GROWING BIG TIME AND SUDDENLY HEZ DISSAPEARED.....I LOVE HIM SINCE I HAVE SEEN HIM ON MTV AND KAHANI DEFO....I AM SURE ALL U LOVELY FRIENDS ALSO AGREE 2 ME...RIGHT???IN THE NEW GENERATION ON LY BHARATH & ADI ROCK,,,,..

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

715

Users

2

Frequent Posters

*_§ñ€Hå_* thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
lol i agree i'd like 2 c more of barath 2. his roles are soooooo small. u onli c him for 2 seconds. but adi is also gd.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".