Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Anjali needs to learn how to be independent
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ankita.  Great Letter, so detailed.  Now Anjali has left am anxious what Arnav would do.
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ah finally Anjali has remembered that she is the elder sibling
and she should have been the one to look after Arnav

she has realized that she needs to stand on her own in order to achieve what life has to offer
chaitali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update..
specially anjali ..she's got to be strong now onwards. .
beautifully written. .
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
The final update is here.Read it with grace of time friends,Its actually very long.But,I didn't want to keep you all waiting so its here in one go.

PART 3 (E)

A wave of errie silence surrounded the air as both Arnav and Khushi finished reading Anjali's letter.Along with the letter,there were all the credit cards and cheque book that Arnav has provided her with.

Tears has spilled from Khushi's eyes as she felt choked up reading her innermost emotions.Anjali wasn't a bad person,she knew.She has herself always loved and respected as her own sister.She has always been warm and loving towards her but reading her letter has revealed quite a lot.

Her husband  never shared his innermost feels with anyone.How long it has taken her to break all those barriers to his heart till the time he has finaly let her in.But it has all been worth it because beneath the exterior layers has laid a man with the a heart of gold.

The torment he was going through was clearly viable in his stance.On one hand it was the raw pain of being deceived by the sister whom he has always considered a mother figure.The acceptance of bitter truth that she has chosen to trust the man who has almost ruined their lives.And on the other hand was the brother who has always considered her happiness and security as his primary responsibility.

Khushi took hold of the letter that he was tightly holding in his hands and kept it at side.Cupping his face,she made him look at her.To see those eyes that  always spoke to her.The eyes that could easily masked  all the feelings from everyone and laid its soul bare only in front of her.

Holding his hand she led him towards the poolside.Khushi pointed towards the stars making Arnav mirror her actions as they stared at them for  a long time.Trusting the stars they considered as their parents to guide them.

And they indeed did as Arnav closed his eyes,his mind reeling back to all the past happenings,every word of Anjali's letter resonating in his ears as he opened his yes knowing what to do.He told Khushi aloud because telling her was simultaneous to telling himself.

"I'm going to what I have always done.STAND BY HER.Neither will I look for her nor will I try to help her in any way not even discreetly.She  wants to do something on her own and I won't be a roadblock in her way.You were right Khushi everyone is responsible for their own choices and Di has chosen this.We couldonly wish,she succeeds in her endeavour".                     

Khushi wrapped her arms tight around him knowing he was right.It wasn't going to beeasy for him,she knew but she will be with him throughout always.In all the turns and twists of life and while doing so,she will fill his life with so much happiness  that even pain would think twice before crossing his path again.

Anjali  Raizada kept her first foot in the city of Mumbai.The hustle and bustle of the city,every single person on their go to reach somewhere,to achieve what they have targeted for.The very air of the city was exhilarating  but instead of scaring her,it filled her with enthusiasm.

The moment she has stepped out of Raizada Mansion,she has realised it wasn't going to be easy.For years she has led an immensely secured life ,not having to worry about anything .Whatever she had needed has been provided to her even before she could voice it out.

Her brother has always taken care of all her needs.He has left no stone unturned to provide her the luxurious life she was used to living.And now she was here in an completely alien city,where she didn't knew anyone ,she has stopped her brother from enquiring about her and for all reasons she knew,her brother would never go against her wishes.

Isn't it said that when you actually look beyond the realms of your comfort zone,without thinking of the consequences,not fearing about what future may hold,eager to pull on anu amount of risk involved.you start finding the answers to all your questions.

Her journey from Delhi to Mumbai that she has covered through train has indeed provided her the needed answers.Like a guiding light it has struck her.As she has sat in her seat rummaging through the old album,the only thing she has taken with her while leaving RM.

She has been lost in her thoughts,a fond smile playing on her lips as she thought about the happier times.She has been taken by surprise when her fellow passenger who has glanced at the photos in her hand has remarked noticing the decors,that the person behind it had an excellent taste and a natural touch at it.

She hasn't revealed that she was the person behind it.She has always had a keen interest in the decors.All the interiors of RM has been done under her supervision  and she has always been praised for it.She has even single handedly managed many parties that AR held from time to time.

At that moment she  felt like that the final hues of the mist has been cleared as she finally knew what to do with her life.She was educated enough to secure a job that could provide for her basic needs and that was the first thing she has set her eyes on.

The initial days has been the toughest,Never been the one to live alone,she has had a tough time adjusting in the working women's hostel she has gotten herself enrolled in before leaving Delhi.She felt disheartened when used to return emptyhanded from her job interviews.The hope flickered down when she would clear all the rounds and yet would face the disappointment of not getting selected.

As she  had struggled hard  to make ends meet,the realisation of how sheltered and secured life hers has been has hit her more gravely.Her respect for her family and brother  growing manifolds with each passing day.She missed Naniji's wise words.she miss correcting Nk's bhai hindi,she missed Mamiji's English and the most she missed her brother and Khushiji.

The two people who have always been there for her.Arnav has always felt responsible towards her but Khushi hasn't needed to feel the same way about her too.But she has because there was no his or hers in their life.They were one entity in happiness and sorrows.

Nomatter how disheartened she felt,this time she hasn't given up.She has went on giving interviews one after the other,not caring about the stature of the job until one fine day after two months she has finally succeeded in securing her first job.

That has been the day,she has called Naniji and told her about it.She has been supportive of her decision and Anjali Raizada was bound to make her grandmother proud.     Because the moment she has heard the appeasedness in her tone,she has known that she was on the right path.

For the first time she has taken a decision for herself.She hadn't been a daughter nor someone's sister or wife .She has just been Anjali.The pain of betrayal and hurt she has caused her brother had triggered her awakening.

The acceptance that past couldn't be altered,her acknowledgement of her mistakes and the choices she has led her to let go of all her inhibitions.Absorbing her soul with the new found to embrace life with open arms.

3 YEARS LATER

Arnav Singh Raizada stood in his room as he grumbingly tried to close the buttons of the kurta,he has been forced to wear.And there was only one person who could force him to do anything  without even letting him utter a word.Because at the end all it took was those hazel orbs to look at him oh so adoringly that he for life of him couldn't muster the courage to say No.

One,no scratch that.He instantly corrected herself,not one ,there were three persons.One was obviously his wife  who has found two more companions in their twins and there wasn't anything in the whole wide world that Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't do for them.

Strange or dramatic it may sound he could even walk on burning coals for them.He grinned,well what else could you expect from him when he was head over heels in love with the woman who right now was too busy to even spare a glance at him.

"Khushi,whats with you and making me wear this traditional Indian dress every year".Arnav called out .

"Arnavji,why are you shouting like that,can't you see I am busy".Khushi shot without looking up at him.Couldn't he see she was busy.

She waited him to answer but he didn't.Her husband was too smart,he was very well aware that one thing they couldn't stand was silence from the other.

All Image Credit :Google

"How many times,did I have to tell you that if you won't  wear them,how was Arjun supposed to learn.As if he is not troubling me enough that you too have started".Khushi spoke as she came near him and closed  the buttons of his kurta.

Arnav looked at her first knowing it was futile to make her understand that even if he dressed in Kurta Pajama,their two year old son was too young to even make a haid or tail of it.He saw their son who was trying his best to get out of the dress,his mother has made him wear after so much difficulties.

His lips curved into a smirk as he casually spoke.

"What else do you expect from him Khushi?.He is your son after all".

Khushi glared at his remark as she  moved towards her son who has now successfully managed to get out of his dress once again.It was always like this her son and his daughter.She was about to reply when they  both turned around  to the  knock on the door.

Payal stood there holding their daughter Amaira.Arnav walked forward to hold his most precious treasure in his arms.His daughter instantly outstretched her hands waiting to be in the loving embrace of her father.

As her daughter lovingly tried to cup his face with her tiny palms going on kissing him lovingly,he found his eyes getting misted to realise how blessed he was to having being loved unconditionally.

CONTINUED BELOW

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
CONTINUED

After Anjali has left,it has taken time for things to once again reel to normal.It wasn't easy without the presence of one person who has been such an indispensable part of your life for so long. But he has laid true to his word.He hasn't made any effort to know about her whereabouts or help her in anyway.

He has heaved a sigh of relief when after  two months of her leaving Anjali has herself called up Nani.She hasn't revealed anything and Nani hasn't asked.But at that time it has been satisfying to know that his sister was finally making  a fresh start.

He missed her and with the fond memories came back the raw hurt of the betrayal.It wasn't something that could be forgotten in a spur of moment.But slowly it has started to fade and it has all been possible with the presence of the woman who has fulfilled her every vow to the utmost sincerity.

She has taught him that holding on to the past only bought pain and he grinned remembering,how she had threatened him by telling that since he belonged to her,she will not allow him to cause any pain to himself because it only ended up hurting her.Seeing her act like a typical businesswoman,had made him tell her the effect she held on him in his own ways.

He could never forget the moment when they have come to be aware of the news that they were going to be parents.Since then his life has once again taken a 360 degrees turn.Once again because it has already gone through a roundaround change when Khushi has entered his life.

He hadn't been able to keep his tears at bay and neither has Khushi as their tears has mingled together finding no other way to express their happiness.

He remembered his mother always said that God was never unfair.For every tear you shed,he gives you 1000 more reasons to smile and he now had firm beliefs that his mother couldn't have been more right.

Their happiness has known no bounds when they have come to be aware of the fact that they were going to be blessed with twins.From losing their parents at such an young age to coming to the point where they have created a life together.Holding each other hands they have come so far and this has been the beginning of the most beautiful journey of their life as parents.

There couldn't be a bigger joy in the entire universe than  holding your child in your arms.His gaze shifted to the life size portrait that graced the wall of their bedroom right besides their wedding portrait.They have seen their babies together and he has asked the nurse to click the picture for them.

Khushi was held their son and daughter in both her arms while he has embraced all of them.There couldn't ever be a more surreal picture than it ever for him.And with that he reminisced the promise he has made to himself that day.

Their son will be a responsible and protective brother and  their daughter would always have him and Khushi by her side.But along with that,he would make sure that their daughter she would  grow up to become a self dependent woman.A woman capable enough to make her own choices and be confident about it.

The first Raakhi after Anjali's departure has been the most difficult anyone,he hadn't known what to  do.For years it has been one of those days,he has looked forward too.Khushi had been 5 months pregnant and he hadn't wanted to worry her but when has she ever been aloof from him.

The whole atmosphere has been subdued when they were pleasantly surprised by Payal and Aakash who has flown down from USA especially for that day. When Payal expressed her desire to tie Raakhi to him,he had been taken aback by surprise.He has looked at Khushi but she has been as clueless as him.

The two brothers has shared their moment when Aakash has stepped forward and hugged him tight thanking  him for all that he has silently done for him all these years and still continue to do without letting him know about it.

And when Payal  has sheepishly told that she had wanted this to do last year too but she has somehow held her back in voicing it out,Khushi has casually cajoled gushing that even though he was a Laad Governor ,he wasn't that scary making everyone erupt into round of laughter.

But nomatter what,there were some voids that can't be filled.He has always sought his mother in his sister.Her choices may have been wrong but he couldn't question her love for him.

With Khushi and their kids,he hasn't realised how quickly time has passed.Its been 3 years since she has left.They had their elder's blessings and a contented family with Payal,Akaash,Nk and their kids.The only missing part was Anjali and he had full belief that one day she would come back.

His trance broke out as he found his daughter pulling at the collar of his kurta eager for his attention.He looked at Khushi who hadn't missed her action either as she giggled loudly.He shook his head muttering an Unbelievable' under his breath.Seriously,whats with this mother daughter duo and their fascination with his collars.

Making Amaira stand on the bed,Arnav combed her hair while Khushi finally succeeded in getting Arjun ready.Clicking them together,Arnav and Khushi felt  the familiar warmness engulf them seeing their children which could only be understood by a parent.

They proceeded downstairs to celebrate the festival of Raakhi with their family.After Payal tied Rakhi to Arnav,Arnav and Khushi held their daughter and son respectively making Amaira tie Rakhi on hands of her brother.

Before they could continue  the ordeal,the bell rung as Anjali Raizada made her way inside her home after 3 years.The whole family stood rooted to their spot as they took in her presence.She carried a different aura around her,her persona spilling confidence with every step she took.

The deadly silence was broken by the sound of their children who were quite fascinated by the new person standing in front of them.Anjali took in the faces of her family,their shock on her sudden appearance clearly visible.It was then her eyes sought the little angels as a smile graced her lips realising whose children they were.

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and an unspoken wave of understanding passed through them.Their family was too stunned to speak anything but Anjali's arrival after 3 years spoke for itself that she was here because she has succeeded in fulfilling what she has set to do.

It was Arnav who finally broke the silence as he called out to her sister.

"Won't you tie Rakhi to me Di?".

Anjali could only nod in response as all took their seats in the living room.Arnav kept holding his daughter all the while Anjali tied Rakhi to him.Anjali smiled feeling truly happy for her brother because if there was one person who deserve happiness than it was him.

After she finished tieing,Arnav was about to move his hand back when Anjali held his wrist and went on tieing 2 more Rakhi on his hand for the missed years.Khushi passed him the gifts that he has bought for her in all these 3 years.Arnav handed them to her but she stopped him by the wave of her hand and stood up saying.

"I don't want this gift Chotey".

Seeing his perplexed expressions,Anjali continued "Will you give me what I want?".

"Anything you want Di".Came his reply without even battling an eyelid.

"Forgive me".Thats all she said.

Arnav didn't waste a second as he hugged his sister,his own eyes teary while Anjali wept on his shoulders murmuring.

"I am so so Sorry Chotey".

There wasn't a single dry eye as the whole family rejoiced seeing the brother and sister reunite.The tears washing away all the traces of hauntful memories from their hearts.Arnav made Anjali sit down as he handed her a glass of water and wiped her tears when she spoke again.

"Did you actually forgive me Chotey?".

At his affirmative nod,Anjali did the final thing,she has needed to do.She took out a cheque from her handbag and handed over to him.

"If you have actually forgiven me,then you would accept it.It is nothing in front of all what you did for me and trust me chotey I could never demean your love for me in lieu of this small amount.This is all for me.for my peace of mind so that I am atleast relieved from the burden of letting that Shyam Manohar Jha revel in your hard earned money".

Arnav glanced at Khushi as she stood there silently before accepting the cheque as he held Anjali's hands and spoke.

"Di,this was the last time you asked for my forgiveness.It was bad time that I have forgotten and you should forget too.Whatever it was,I cannot deny that you played a major role for me achieving whatever I have today.I worked so hard so that you don't have to worry about anything.I have always saw the reflection of Mama in you and trust me Di,she will be proud of you too".

Khushi could only  stare at her husband feeling him grew even taller in her eyes. He didn't let his sister feel any less rather he gave the credit of success to her.Only he was capable of this,their children were blessed to have a father in his form.Khushi saw Anjali step towards her and before she could utter a word,Khushi opened her arms for her.

As they pulled back and Anjali continued to meet each of her family member.Arnav  held Khushi by her shoulders as she leaned up to whisper in his ears.

"I think I fell in love with you all over again Mr Raizada".

While Arnav just smirked in response tugging her even closer as he whispered only for her ears.

"I have such effect on people".

Which earned him a smack from his wife as Khushi called out to Anjali.

"Enough of these tears Di.Don't you want to meet your niece and nephew?".

Anjali gleefully held both her niece and nephew in her arms,elated to hear Di from Khushi again.The whole family sat together feeling contendness engulf them as Anjali went on narrating her quest in Mumbai.Of her part time jobs and then her completing her diploma in Interior Decoration and how she after working as an assistant interior designer,she now freelanced independently.

There wasn't anyone who wasn't proud of her.Anjali has went on a journey of self discovery 3 years back and the person who stood in front of them today was a confident self dependent woman.Everyone makes mistakes in their life but those who learn from their mistakes and still succeeds in their goals are real winners.

Anjali relished the feeling of being home finally.From the corner of her eye,she saw Arnav and Khushi who were busy feeding their kids oblivious to everything else around them simultaneously feeding each other too in between.

She must have done something right in her life to have been blessed by a family like hers and seeing Arnav and Khushi,her heart sent a prayers to the heavens above for their togetherness.Maybe someday she would find true love too because seeing them,she was confident that though rare true love still existed in this world.

"In This Roller Coaster Life 

With Deadend Lows And Sky Rocketing Highs,

Its The Touch That Sooths,The Voice That Hears,

The Hand One Holds Without Any Fear,

Turns Are Twists Are Part And Parcel Of Life,

Making Us Smile And Cry Time To Time,

Through It All,It's The Thread That Binds,

Which Makes The Living Worthwhile".

[WRITEN BY πŸ˜³ME]

I hope I didn't bore you guys.I really hope that through this series,I was able to fill the gap.Really looking forward to know what all you have to say about this update and the whole series in general.Do share in your precious views and don't hesitate to point out my flaws.

LOVE

ANKITA!!!!                                          
Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My dear dear friend, today you have successfully redeemed Anjali in my eyes. Very well done. In the beginning of this chapter I was a little bit angry on Anjali for being the reason of Arnav's sadness once again. But I loved how they sought guidance from their parents. Arnav had taken one of the best decisions of his life by deciding to let Anjali stand on her own without him being an obstacle in her path of self discovery. This decision was never an easy one for him but he had his strength, his Khushi with him. Loved Anjali's journey of becoming an independent woman. The thing I have liked the most is that, till now Anjali didn't realize what Arnav had to face from a very young age to achieve what he has achieved now and to become the person that he is today. That realization is something which will never let her take any step that will hurt Arnav. 

Three years later, Arnav and Khushi with their little bundles of joy, what a perfect picture it is. Arjun and Amaira were two cutie pies just like their parents. Loved every single detail about them. Those were some lovely moments. Introduction to their family was absolutely beautiful. I was smiling wide while reading that part. 

Though no one can take the place that Anjali held in Arnav's life, it was very thoughtful of Payal to ask Arnav to let her tie him Rakhi. It sure did reduce his pain. 

Time is the best healer and it has healed the pain of betrayal that Arnav had in his heart given by none other than his Di. She made wrong choices and is now doing everything to repent for her mistakes. No matter how hurt Arnav might have been, he would've never wanted to punish his sister. But Anjali had lost the respect Arnav and Khushi had for her by making wrong choices. Anjali's efforts have reinstilled the respect that she had lost in Arnav and Khushi's eyes. This time she has earned their forgiveness. Loved how Arnav didn't let his sister's head bend in front of him and gave her the place she once occupied in his heart. 

Another thing that I loved is that, along with Anjali, Akash too have realized that he has been taking Arnav for granted. Through the actions of Anjali, he too understood what his Bhai has done for his Di, for him and their whole family. Now is the time they understood the real worth of the person they called their Chotey and Bhai. 

Loved the series Anku. I never thought I will be able to forgive Anjali for her deeds but you have made it possible. Well done πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anjali,i really pity for dis girl..!

In d show i alwaz felt bad for her,she has nvr got anythng in her life which she has dreamt of..!

Firstly her parents,den her husband nd den her baby - all left her but her brother tried his best to give him evrythng which she deserves but unfortunately she betrayed him,how IRONIC..!

Nd finally seeing her deciding to move ahead in her life trying to find out d true reason of her xsistence made me happy as i really thnk dat she should b a brave woman who can face evrythng fearlessly nd who can live for herslf..!

Loved it how u have made anjali write d letter nd dat letter showed how much she is guilty nd how much she wanted to get all d lost meaning of her messed up life where she never realised why she is alive..!

Nd finally khushi's ignorance made her feel how much wrng she did nd seeing arnav nd khushi being so much in love she could feel how much wrng she was nd watever she has undrstd d meaning of love is not at all love but simply one brutal betrayal..!

Anjali's realisation has been beatifully penned down nd i loved it how khushi made arnav feel dat he has not failed as a brother but its anjali's fault nd as usual she could make him feel all good nd smile,dat smile for which khushi alwaz die for..!

Khushi nd her love nd her trying to make arnav feel happy was beautiful..!

Their hug,their staying wit each other alwaz,their sharing every little pain nd their sweet momnts - awww adorable they r..!

Lovely update

loved it ❀️
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anku,u have successfully made anjali's journey a perfct example for all who does not knw wat to do wit their lives..!

I was damn irritated wit her in d beginning as she was d reason for arnav's pain but yet again khushi came up to him making him feel dat no matter wat she is nd will b alwaz wit him nd together they looked up to the shining stars nd arnav finally made d best decision of his life by letting anjali find d meaning of her xsistence though it was never an easy decision for him but wit khushi by his side he made it clear dat anjali should get a chance to becum independant..!

Loved d whole journey which u potrayed of anjali bcuming an independnt woman nd wat i love d most is her realisation abt her brother's hard work at a very tender age to provide all d luxuries to her so dat she can feel like a princess living happily in d paradise which her brother has created for her nd now seeing d reality of dis cruel world wit her own eyes she could feel wat her brother has gone through nd dat actually made her all d more strong nd determined to stand by her own nd becum independnt..!

I loved it how khushi continued to b d pillar of support for arnav taking a vow dat no way she will let any pain cross her nd approach her husband nd wit dat she did make his life full of happiness by gifting him two beautiful angles nd knwing dat none can take anjali's place in his life she made sure dat arnav did not miss her much nd let her succeed in her mission nd den cums payal who asked him to let her tie d rakhi nd he agreed which actually reduced his pain to some level for sure..!

I loved it how through one scene u have made us undrstnd dat still aftr being d father nd mother of lovely twins they still r d same being much in love nd den d return of anjali nd d whole scene wjer khushi nd arnav cordially welcumed her wit open arms making her knw dat they all have forgiven her nd d way arnav asked her to tie d rakhi,awww dat was sooo heart touching nd then d part where she asked for forgiveness nd he forgave her making it clear dat nothng can change his love for her nd no matter wat anjali will alwaz b a mother figure for him..!

Akash,i must say dats where u actually made me a little more happy to make him realise dat sumwhere he had also took his bhai forgranted nd now wit anjali he also undrstd dat he should also start to respect his work all d more nd becum hard working so dat he can also give his best to AR nd help his bhai shine all d more brightly..!

Perfct ending it was anku πŸ‘πŸΌ

its simply one hell beautiful one where u not nly make me forgive anjali but also make me respect her for her decision to rise alone..! πŸ‘

well done baby doll,i love u ❀️Edited by ara_000 - 10 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh finally, anji has put her heart out to arnav and khushi, in the form of such a detailed letter

very nice update ankita
thx for the pm