W6ZCMPNW26M4MWYH thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
Full Jaya n her silly tactics. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

1.1k

Users

7

Likes

13

Frequent Posters

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
yup it was a filler episode..nthng big happened
VJUMT5WXXYCG4CWG thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Sana.AshlokFan

yup it was a filler episode..nthng big happened



Nooot Big Things the precaps was awesomeee 😆🤪

When kavya told anjali about her mom plan awesomeee

but rest was just filler trueee
Laura.. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
I loved first part with Shlok and Astha
Edited by macaron - 12 years ago
abhi_guru thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
It was a filler...how many out there crave to see more of Astha and shlok.
mailanchi thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6
God I donno y they have brought this Jaya back😡
I also liked the initial few minutes of the episode very much...and as always I felt the episode was too short😭aadha khanda kaise khatam ho gaya pata hi nahin chala
avivek75 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#7
I think Friday epi will be interesting

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".