Kinshuk & Divya along with his sis and Angad & family at launch of ZeeTV's new show Aur Pyar Ho Gaya
Page
of
1Kinshuk & Divya along with his sis and Angad & family at launch of ZeeTV's new show Aur Pyar Ho Gaya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: trinilisa
Wonder what he's hiding ??? LOL !!! So glad we getting little tidbids on them !!!You ladies are most welcome, and Zoya even I "love" Pintu Singh's body but remember Kinshuk explained about his weight already...Let's just enjoy what news and pics we get..OK..
Originally posted by: ZoyaluvsKinshuk
I want to see his more muscles.Kinshuk looks day by day so weak & his cheeks are gonna go down 😭😭 I dont like earrings in men 😡
Originally posted by: ZoyaluvsKinshuk
I want to see his more muscles.Kinshuk looks day by day so weak & his cheeks are gonna go down 😭😭 I dont like earrings in men 😡