Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Part 52

I hate you yaar...kya kar diya aapne.😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
itni achhi love story mein yeh kya twist daal diya aapne.
Raya ne apne bachhe ko khoya ...Priya ne yaad dash...aur Ram ne sab kuch.
when I start reading..muje tabhi samaj liya ki kuch bura zaroor hone wala hai...aapne bhi proof kar diya mangalsutra tutna ashubh hota hai.
really feel very bad...please Raya ko jaldi milao...
thanks for PM...please continue soon

thanks for commenting😊, shagun apshsgun kuch nahi hota hain, yeh sab hamare mann ki soch hain, mangalsutra ke tutne se kuch nahi hua hain, jo hona hota hain ho kar rehta hain, yahan isse turwane ka yehi matlab tha ke Priya ko kuch bhi na yaad rahe ke woh kaun hain, bas nothing more than that, pleasure is all mine, will continue soon
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when u r updating
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotional nd very painfull part..
Tough time for Ram- Priya..
Priya lost her memory nd Ram lost both Priya nd their unborn child..nd is guilty too..
Very well written..
Looking forward to next..whats next for RaYa..
Thanx for pm..
Sry for late rply..
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Sorry for such a late reply, was caught up in some personal commitments so i couldn't do so,
but as usual you were fabulous.πŸ‘

sorry again & hope i'm forgiven

btw thanks for the pm😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Emotional nd very painfull part..
Tough time for Ram- Priya..
Priya lost her memory nd Ram lost both Priya nd their unborn child..nd is guilty too..
Very well written..
Looking forward to next..whats next for RaYa..
Thanx for pm..
Sry for late rply..

thanks for commenting😊, yes this is the testing time for RaYa and their love, thanks for liking the part, you don't have to be sorry dear, pleasure is all mine, will continue soon
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenathsheikh8

Sorry for such a late reply, was caught up in some personal commitments so i couldn't do so,
but as usual you were fabulous.πŸ‘

sorry again & hope i'm forgiven

btw thanks for the pm😊

thanks for commenting😊, don't have to be sorry, pleasure is all mine, thanks for liking the part
jineejiggs thumbnail
will give the update tomorrow
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

will give the update tomorrow

No preview???😲
jineejiggs thumbnail
hello everyone, am back with the next part of this FF, thanks for all the comments, I know most of you are disheartened with the separation of RaYa, but this is what life is, not always smooth as silk, bumpy roads are all around. But I assure you all RaYa are going to meet very soon, and the meeting will be interesting soon, so keep reading and enjoying as the story is going to take a new turn altogether with more of RaYa, RaYa and only RaYa

2 years later  

Saumya - bhappa, aap pehele nashta kijiye, paper baad me pad lena, saying this she gave him his cornflex bowl and the fruit plate.

Ram - aaj bhi cornflex, tune toh promise kiya tha aaj paratha milega, toh phir...

Saumya - kaal raat ko aapne kheer khayi thi isi liya aaj naashte me no paratha, ab chaliye chupchap isse finish kijiye phir mein toast deti hoon.

Ram's face frowned in disappointment but he couldn't say anything, Saumya has made a pact with him, if he eats sweets then the whole week he has to eat according to Saumya's wish, yaani all healthy food stuffs. Making a sad face he started having his cornflex. Seeing him Rishabh smiled heartily and dadi along with Krishnaji and Natasha laughed.

Saumya smiled looking at Ram, he is looking like a three year old kid.

Rishabh - Saumya, bhai ki packing ho gayi hain na?

Ram - areeh nahi rehne de, main karlunga

Saumya - don't worry Rishabh, bhappa ki packing main aaj kar dungi office se aane ke baad

Krishnaji - main kar dungi beta, tum pareshaan mat hona.

Natasha - main bhi help kardungi maa ko saying she shifted her back in little discomfort.

Ram - chhoti, tu kuch nahi karegi, waise bhi abhi tujhe sirf apna aur apne bacche ka khayal rakhhna hain, your date is very near, so no stress and nothing doing.

Natasha smiled and said, aur kitna beythi rahoon, wahan Sharma house me ma, papa kuch karne dete nahi, aur upaar se ma ka har waqt kuch na kuch khilate rehna, aur yahaan aap ho ke mujhe kuch karne dete nahi, I feel so bored.

Dadi - abhi jitna araam karna hain karle puttar iske baad shaitaan jab aayega na tab aur kuch nahi kar payegi, samjhi

Natasha - dadi, yeh toh mujhe abhi se satata hain, kitna zor zor se laat marta hain

Rishabh - serves you right, mera bhanja hain na, he is taking revenge on you on my behalf, bachhpann me tune bhi mujhe kam nahi sataya hain.

Natasha - toh ek kaam karungi, yeh aa jaye toh main isse tujhe de dungi, rehna tum dono ek saath, meri chhutti.

Krishnaji - chalo chalo, ab bohot hua, jaldi sab nashta finish karo.

Rishabh - bhai are you sure main yah Vikram bhaiyya nahi aaye aapke saath?

Ram - nahi Rishabh, I can manage, waise bhi chotti ki iss halat me mujhe achha nahi lag raha hain jana, so I want you all to be here by her side.

Natasha - bhai, kuch nahi hoga, main bilkul theek hoon, aap jaiyye, don't take stress for me.

Saumya - bhappa, aapki passport aur visa Jenny ke paas hain, she will give that you today.

Ram - thanks Saumya mujhe yaad dilane ke liye.

After breakfast Ram and Rishabh came to office, on the other Krishnaji and Natasha came in her room, Saumya intructed BK about the lunch and came in dadi's room. In past 2 years many changes have come up, Ram expanded his business more, Rishabh became more efficient, Vikram and Neha always stood beside their best friend as and when needed, along with Vikram and Rishabh, Ram touched the heights in his business. Saumya took charge of the house, Krishnaji and dadi always look upto her, with each and every step Saumya missed her friend, her bhabhi - Priya, she promised her to take care of Ram and KM and she is doing that with utter sincerity, though sometimes juggle between her professional and personal lives but her priority remains her family especially bhappa, whom she consider as her elder brother, on the other hand in Sharma house, Ayesha moved to Dublin with her fiance Siddharth, very soon they are going to tie the knot, they both are working on the same project and planned to settle abroad. Karthik has started his own chartered firm along with his colleague and its going good, though Sharmas are well off now but they still live in that house, uss ghar se Priya ki yaadein judi huyi hain so they don't want to shift. Natasha and Karthik are expecting their first child, delivery can happen any time soon. Shipra and Sudhirji are very happy, though amidst all these all can feel the loss of their dear daughter, friend, daughter-in-law, bhabhi and more importantly a partner, a lover a wife.

Priya...heyyy Priya...

In the corridors of Holy Cross Hospital a lady was going towards children ward when she heard her name, she turned to find who is calling her.

Priya, there you are, Sister Martha was looking for you.

Priya - is everything alright Chole?

Chole - oh yes, everything is fine, nothing to worry, I guess children were enquiring about you.

Priya - yes am late today, had some extra classes

Chole - you better be go now otherwise...Chole didn't finish her words, as Priya smiled at her.

Priya - yes I know, okay will see you later.

Priya Kapoor, once wife of famous industrialist, business tycoon Ram Kapoor, survived in the plane crash but she lost her memory partially. When, after coming in sense 15 days later from the accident, Priya found herself on the bed of this hospital. She couldn't remind anything except her name PRIYA. Doctors checked her and informed that she had miscarriage. Priya for moments kept looking at them and then said, you are mistaken, am not even married. Hearing upon her, the doctors left dumbstrucked and it was diagonised that she had partial memory loss. When the accident happened Priya was carrying her handbag only, after the incident she didn't loose that, she kept that secured tightly in her arms. That was the only thing which she had from her past. After getting well, the hospital authorities handed her the belonging, though Priya was confused what to do and where to go, as she can't understand, all she knew was that she came to Singapore to attend the meeting, and she was a teacher. She can't remember anything else. The day she got discharged from hospital, Doctor Ameya Pradhan called Priya in his chamber. He was treating Priya all these while. Priya in fact didn't have a pair of clothes also, so the hospital provided her with one. She very lazily came to the doctor's chamber. Seeing her Doctor Pradhan asked her to come in and have a seat.

Doctor Pradhan - so Priya, how are you feeling today?

Priya lazily said better

Doctor Pradhan - good, so have you decided anything? What will you do now?

Priya - I-I can't understand what to do, I don't know anyone here, I even can't remember where I live? saying this she was restless.

Doctor Pradhan - its okay Priya, don't take stress, you will remember everything but for moment just calm down.

Priya - doctor all I have is this bag of mine, my passport says am an Indian resident, my name is Priya Sharma, nothing more I can make out from it, I can't even remember my home, my family. What I am going to do now? I only remember that I used to teach in a college and my certificates are here in this bag. These are only things I have.

Doctor Pradhan - Priya, till you get back your memories you can stay in this country, but for that you need your passport and a job visa. Do you remember which subject did you teach in college?

Priya - Sociology.

Doctor Pradhan - fine, then let me see what I can do for you.

After some minutes he again said, Priya jab tak kuch sort out nahi hota hain you can stay with my family, if you have no problem.

Priya looked at him bewildered.

Doctor Pradhan smiled and said, don't worry I stay with my family. I live with my 6 year old son and mother.

Priya came and stayed with Doctor Pradhan's family for five months. He has a loving family and his son Vishesh became very fond of Priya. In fact, Priya got a new lease of life in form of Vishesh. Ameya's mother Kanikaji loved Priya as her own daughter, actually Ameya discussed about Priya's case with his family and told them that he wanted her to be fit so that she can remember her past. Apart from helping her Ameya was also doing his research by watching Priya all the time. He was a psychiatrist and Priya was an interesting subject matter for him.

As said by doctor Pradhan, Priya got her job Visa and also her passport. Ameya saw her bond with his son and just to engage her in some activities he asked her to join the children ward where she spend time with children, in this way Priya too felt relaxed. After getting her visa, she applied in the National University of Singapore and she was asked to sit for the exam in which Priya scored well, in the viva she impressed the panel and got selected for the job. After spending five months with Ameya, Vishesh and Kanikaji, Priya moved out to her new house, she rented her two room flat not far from Ameya's home. She is still attached with Vishesh, in fact everyday she visits him. Vishesh lost his mother when he was only an year old, for him his grand mother was everything, but after Priya came in their life, he started getting attached to her and now for him Priya aunty is just a mother figure.

Priya came in the children ward and saw everyone is sitting glumly, Priya smiled and entered in the ward.

Priya - hello my knights and angels, how you all are keeping?

The ward consists of approx 20 children ageing from four to ten.

All the children looked at her but no one greeted, Priya understood everyone is angry with her as she came late.

Priya - am sorry, am really very sorry, plz forgive me, will not do such in future, please...

A four year old came in ginger feet to Priya and tugged her trouser, Priya smiled at her and kneeled infront of her, she kissed Priya on her cheeks and said okay. Priya immediately scooped her in her arms and said thank you and kissed her back. Seeing her Sophie said,

Sophie - its not done Kittu, we are angry on Priya, you can't do this

Sophie is all of 9 years old and the elder one of this ward, she is suffering from thalassemia and often stays here for her blood transfusion. Priya came to her and caressed her hair and said,

Priya - plz forgive me this time angel, I promise I won't do this again, you know I had to take extra classes today and that is why am late, sorry honey.

Sophie - don't you feel bore taking classes?

Priya smiled and said no actually I like it.

Now slowly and slowly all children gathered beside Priya and she started talking with them, in the meantime Sister Martha came with their food and Priya helped them to have it. Kittu was sitting next to Priya and was having her snacks, when she took a piece of cake and made her eat. Priya took the piece and kissed her small palm, unknowingly her eyes got moistened. Somewhere she felt tugged, she can't remember her past, but she badly wanted to know, doctors once told her that she was pregnant but she doesn't remember of being married. She wanted to find what happened in her past, was she the wife of someone? who are there in her family? why did she came here alone?, if she had a husband then where is he?, did he was in that flight?, too many questions but there is no answer for them. Priya sighed and turn her mind to attend the children. After spending the quality time with them she came back to her apartment. Kehte hain home sweet home, indeed it is, lekin jab thaka hara ghar aane ke baad ghar suna milta hain tab woh ghar, ghar nahi lagta hain, it is just the place where one can sleep and eat, ghar logon se banti hain naa ki darwaza aur dewaaron se, usse toh makaan banta hain, Priya too feel such, though this is her home but this isn't her HOME this is just mere a house. Shayad India me kahin uska koi ghar hain, gharwalen hain, pati bhi hain lekin usse kuch yaad nahi hain, while thinking such she came and sat on the sofa. Priya slouched on the sofa for moments kept her eyes closed. Its been two years since her accident, every day she tried to remind her past but nothing comes in her mind, sab kuch andhera hain maano jaise uske jeevan ka ek portion andheron me doob gaya hain, koi roshni nazar nahi aati hain, though doctors said that she will remember but will need time for that, lekin kitna aur waqt, isn't 2 years enough for that, way in India shayad uske intezaar me aaj bhi uske gharwaalen hain, ya phir yeh bhi ho sakta hain ki they have moved on. A lone tear escaped her eyes. She got up and came in the bathroom to freshnd up. Priya rented this two room flat and for past one and half year she is living here. It has a bedroom with attached bathroom, a kitchen, a drawing cum dining space and a small but cosy balcony. She stays in the 7th floor of this apartment. After coming out freshening up, she made a cup of her favourite ginger tea and came in the balcony. The city is lighted up, Priya kept looking in front. Her mind was travelling in own way. On the other hand Ram came from his office, ek waqt tha jab iss kamre me aate hi usse Priya ki khushboo mehsoos hoti thi, uska ehsaas hota tha, lekin yeh kamra aajkal kuch mehsoos nahi karati hain sirf uski yaadein liye khari huyi hain, jiss jagah pe jaisa tha sab kuch waisa hi hain, Ram ne koi changes nahi kiye, isi bahane woh Priya ko mehsoos karta hain. 2 saal beet gaye uske bagair, zindagi ke bemaine 2 saal, Priya ke bagair ek ek lamha bemaani si hain, yeh zindagi hi bojh jaise lagti hain lekin mujhe jeena parega, mere pariwaar ke liye, humare aapno ke liye, maine tumse vaada kiya tha aur jeetejee woh vaada main nibhayunga, lekin inn sab me tumhara Mr. Kapoor kahi nahi hain, woh toh ussi din khatam ho gaya tha jis din tum dur chali gayi, shayad yeh mera prayashchitt bhi hain, ek pita hoke main apne aulad ko bacha nahi paya, main tumhe nahi rok paya, mujhe toh sazaa milni hi chahiye, Ram was thinking such in his heart. After knowing the news that Priya was carrying his child, Ram was numb, he couldn't even react for moments but he kept this news as secret. He didn't want his family to go through another trauma specially dadi, ek aur shock bardaasht nahi hota unko and by doing this har din Ram ek aur maut marta hain apne andar hi andar. His lone tears kissed his cheeks while he kept his eyes closed.

Ram came out freshnd up from the washroom and took Priya's picture in his hand and said,

Ram - Priya am going to Singapore tomorrow, its been 2 years since the accident, mujhe jaane ka bilkul mann nahi hain par jaana parega, but I promise I will be back before our anniversary, pata hain tumhe hamari shaadi ko 3 saal ho jayenge, kaise waqt beet gaya pata hi nahi chala. I am sure tum aaj bhi utni hi khoobsurat dikhti hogi jaise shaadi ki din lag rahi thi.

Priya - aapko kaise pata?

Ram turned and he had a big grin on his face said kyunki main janta hoon tum aaj bhi utni hi khoobsurat ho, meri Priya waise hi hain jaise maine hamesha se chaha tha

Priya smiled.

Ram - achha batayo, iss baar saalgiraah me kya chahiye?

Priya - jo main manungi aap denge mujhe?

Ram - tum maang ke toh dekho?

Priya - nahi aap pehele mujhse vaada kijiye?

Ram smiled and said kiya, ab bolo!

Priya - aap move on kijiye apni life me, aap ko iss tarah se ghut ghut ke main jeete huye nahi dekh payungi Mr. Kapoor

Ram didn't say anything, he kept seeing her.

Priya - yeh sachhai ko aap accept kyun nahi karte ke main...

Ram - tum jo chahti ho, woh sirf ek halat me ho sakta hain

Priya kept staring and listening to him

Ram - agar meri maut aa jaye toh

Hearing this Priya came and took him in her embrace, and kept her head on his heart, for moments both couldn't say anything.

Ram - tum jo chahti ho woh main dunga lekin badle me tumhe mujhe tumhare saath le jana hoga

Priya looked at him and said Ram aap jante hain main aisa nahi kar payungi

Ram - toh phir tum kaise expect karti ho ke main aisa kuch kar payunga, tum janti ho tumhare bagair ek pal jeena mere liye 100 maut ke barabar hain

Priya - isi liye main chahti hoon, aapko hamare aapno ke liye jeena hoga

Ram - Priya, yeh Ram sirf apno ke liye hi jee raha hain, tumhara Mr. Kapoor toh kabka dafan ho gaya hain andheren me

Priya - par main aapko aise nahi dekh sakti

Ram - toh tum wapas aa jao, hum phir se shuruaat karenge.

Priya came out from his hug and took his both palm in her hand and softly kissed them and said main wapas nahi aa sakti lekin main hoon toh hamesha aapke saath aapka saaya bannke, saying this she started to move, Ram tried to stop her but he couldn't catch her and she slips away...Ram startled in his sleep and jerked by uttering her name loudly PRIYAAA. For moments Ram couldn't understand where he is, then after some moments he kept staring at the room, the bed lamp was lit and with the scarce light from it Ram looked at his watch and saw it was 2 in the night. He kept the photo frame on the bed side table and drink the water, he came out in the balcony and kept staring at the sky and he kept saying in his heart, please come back Priya, please come back, I need you, I need you, come back to me. On the other hand Priya was sleeping on her bed but something was bothering her, she squeezed her eyes tight, wrinkles were on her forehead, she was tossing on her bed, with a sudden jerk she got up from her sleep. She was all in sweat and for moments kept sitting like that, then she looked at her mobile and sipped some water from the bedside table and slowly rested her head on head rest and closed her eyes. 

guys I know, jo reason maine diya hain shayad woh bohot ajeeb hain, lekin medical science me aise cases hote hain, patients do have partial memory loss due to internal hemorrhage. Hope this justifies the coming track. If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments. 
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part dear πŸ˜›
Plz make them confront each other in next Updt 😊
dont make that dr as haddi btw raya plz 😊
just a request πŸ˜ƒ
Dont stretch too long for raya meeting
iam waiting for that moment where ram see priya
in balh also i waited that moment when ram will be so happy to see
priya but cv spoiled it by heart acheπŸ˜ƒ
but hm atleast that dream will be fulfilled here in ur updt 😊