sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
lovely but wat wil be geet reaction
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4

Now maan can't stop  himself he just pull crying geet from her mother hug, and took her near god photo and took some sindoor in his hand and put that in her head he just fill her maang geet and other just stun with maan act maan roared in loud voice now she is my wife geet maan singh khurana and nobody and I repeat  nobody have right to point out to my wife or talking some wrong about her mind it you have to face Msk anger  so you all think before talk that you  are talking about Msk wife

All stood there with shock they don't have idea that something happen like this first raj ma and papa come out from shock ,they just came near maan and geet raj papa hug maan and ma hug geet , geet who have big shock of her life she don't know how to react last 10 days so much happening in her life that she cant imagine in her worst dream also now geet ma,papa also come there say thanks to maan  that he protect geet all way raj papa say now my son soul got happiness and peace ,because he always want geet happiness and last 10 day this qus eating us day and night now we should relax that now geet is in good hand thanks Maan

Brij and his mother wanted to say something but raj mother slap on brij cheek  they just went from there before that brij say to maan I am coming back to take revenge from you and geet so be ready for that ,maan just point his finger to door

Hear raj papa make them to took phare before holy fire , first they send geet for change ,she can't wear bridal wear but wear a beautiful red saree pinky help her ,geet don't say any word to anybody she just following what other saying to her hear maan got tense he want to know geet reaction he don't want to force himself on her but situation don't gave other option than this ,he is helpless he want to save geet dignity so he took this decision.

Till now adi call dadi and anni there dadi are happy with this because her grandson smile telling her she is same girl she is just happy for both of them anni little sad because she have dreams about her brother marriage but after watching geet her sadness run away within some time both become wife and husband with ritually also in front of god and parent and society both took blessing from all

after getting call dadi make arrangement of maaneet gruhpravesh , geet have bidai from raj house all get emotional geet parent and raj parent say her took this decision as god decision it is her faith so trust on god and start new life with maan and his family geet just nodded her head within second they come front of KM daidi make all rituals of gruhpravesh , anni want more ritual but maan and dadi cut her dadi took geet to maan room ,dadi avoided to any type  of decoration she know geet want some time to accept this relations ,dadi took geet hand in her hand and say softly , geet maan is man of few word but he can't cross his limit till you don't want and beta took your own time to forget past and accept your present with open heart for beautiful future dear ,we can't go against destiny and this your and maan destiny to become humsafer .so think about it beta ,with that dadi pick on her forehead and went from there after some time maan came to room with thudding heart

Maan feeling so much nervous to face geet he don't have idea that how geet took all this, he came inside and saw geet is standing near window the moonlight from window adding glow in her beauty she lost in some thought,maan make voice to  gain her attention , and geet shattered with voice now she is tense with maan present in room ,it is normal reaction from geet because they are total stranger to each other ,maan got her hesitation

He say geet ,I know it's very difficult to you but I don't want force you for this relation , I just want to save your dignity ,so don't took me wrong I am ready for this relation ,and I wait for you ,geet and if you don't want this relation than you are free geet last decision is your decision it is your decision that you want to broke this relation or want to give chance to this relation ,you tell me after thinking but don't took any decision in rush .i am sleeping in next adjured room you make comfortable  yourself in this room  with this he took his changing cloths and went to other room

Geet just sit on bed and start to think about all what is happening in her life, first her marriage with accident ,than his accident and today that man who want to snatch her dignity and this stranger who took so big decision for me ,to save my dignity

Raj face come front of her face she can't control her emotions and she start to cry bitterly in her shock state she even cant cry after raj death but now she can't hold herself now she crying more when maan heard her crying voice he want to give her space but he can't stop himself he just came near her with tense, he felling attach in his heart he can't see her tears he just sit beside her and with so much hesitation he put his hand on her shoulder ,and hurt geet searching some companion like searching shoulder for cry she just hug maan and say why this happen this to me why life play such cruel game with me ,I never ever hurt anyone than why I have to suffer so much why , I am so unlucky why why ...

Precap

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice One...

I just read three parts and was about to comment, see there is one more update...😃

First i felt very bad after reading the first part...for Maan...

But then u gave a U turn for the story...Geet hamesha Maan ki hi hain...😆

But Bohut bura lag raha hain...Geet ke liye...Kitna kuch sehena padraha hain usse...

That Brij...shame on Man kind...ek taraf kisi ki death cermony charahi hain..aur yeh ussi ki biwi ko...🤬. and even his mother...

Loved the way Maan saved her dignity...what he did is right...in that condition no one have understood what actually happpened...always blames goes to the girl only...Maan and Raj's parents... 👏

Bechari Geet...kitna kuch hogaya bus 10 din mein...ab bas...abhi sirf khushiyan hongi geet ki zindagi mein...

Do continue Soon...Waiting to read some light playful moments between Geet and Maan...
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
everyone accepted the marriage and they did proper bidai
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
part 3 
oh sick people brij doing like that ohho 
maan became silent admirer to geet now not bad haa 
what marriage and in that way hey babaji ye kya hua 

gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update maan fill geet mang with sandoor waiting 4 next part
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
teaser of part 5

Geet lost her balance in bathroom she fail down on floor with thud
and twist her leg oh painful moan came from her mouth MA

maan hard sound of fail down and painful moan he rush to bathroom door and say what happen geet
geet got concussions now she is totally n*** and cant stand also
maan again ask her with low voice she say oh maan i cant stand and i dont have any cloths on my ...

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely beautifully written emotional story dear:)
eagerly waiting fr next update:)
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Bless he wanted to know her decision
If she is happy with what he did or not
But didn't get chance to ask
Oh well am sure it shall work out
She was in shock
But she can tell maan is good guy
Don't be afraid of him geet
He won't hurt ya