congrast on new story
Awesome start...so maan fall in luv at fist side but gal s already maaried
poor maan ...
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
so the gal s non other than Geet n now she s Raj's widow
poor geet n maan ..feeling bad for them
intresting precap..Geet head fill with sindoor?
did maan marry her?
waiting for next...cont soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeh kya hua...

Maan ko pehli nazar mein pyaar hua but woh shaadi-shuda nikli...then he was sad on her being married then he got news of that same girl's husband death...

incidents happen so fast sometimes...

very painful part...

waiting for next part...

aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice story...interesting precap...
will be waiting 4r nxt...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 1
nice...
oh ho so Maan fell for a married Geet...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
nice...
OMG poor Geet...
and Maan is heart broken...
cont soon dear...
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3

geet in white sari ,without single piece of jewelry ,and mehaindi se saje hath maan can't look that he come out from raj house and went to his house ,now he know he can't handle more than this now he can't control his emotions he just went from there raj house is just behind maan house he is reserved person and not interested in attaining marriage function so he can't attend  raj marriage  maan room balcony face to raj house  maan can't hold his emotions he wanted fight with god that why he gave such pain to geet

Next day when maan went to his balcony for drinking his coffee it is his habit like other day he also went to his balcony with his coffee and he just froze in his place there geet standing in garden in cool air she is same stage like yesterday emotional less face she is just staring to one place with empty eyes maan heart just choke with emotions he start remind geet full of life face for which he love in first site and today hear she standing so lifeless ,now daily maan start to look from his balcony his eyes just searching geet  10 days went like this and today  is raj barsi puja it is 10 day and  raj relative start to come in his house as usual maan from his balcony searching for geet and there she is standing totally wet her sari touch her like second skin

Other woman also there and they putting water in her head ,maan feeling so bad for geet in this winter she have to followed all this but there she standing like statue like that coldness of  water ,air can't effect to her till that she don't  cry

After gating called from adi maan went raj house ,there puja is starting all are there after some time raj mother ask to geet to went raj room brought something ,but when geet can't come down so she  ask adi to go and watch where is geet ,adi took maan with him they go behind geet  on way of raj room adi got call and  because of wick network  he went to opposite side and maan went to raj room when he went near raj room the door of  room is locked maan feeling strange why it is locked so he knocked door but there is no  response from inside ,so he again knock but no response ,so  he turn to went but he heard small voice of crying it is painful crying and that alert maan  he know something is wrong so he start to knock door with such force ,at last he just break that door ,so many thought coming in his mind and that give him  extra power to break that door some time our juoon become our power

The scene of front of his eyes brought lava ,anger in his body his full body shake with anger he just turn his finger in   tight grip there is one guy bending on geet who is laid on bed her hand is above her head and that guy want to kiss her maan just push him away from  geet ,her cloth are  shutter    because of ...

Maan first cover geet than give a strong punch to that man face ,blood start to come  out from his mouth but maan no where stop he just punching him and start to say how dare you to touch ,how dare you ,I will kill you ,i will kill you  b...

With so much voice adi come there, and saw maan is punching brij yes that is brij ,raj maasi son he is cheap person  adi just went to maan and try to stop him but maan anger touching sky ,maan just grab brij and took him to hall ,all guest and raj parent get  shock with event they separate maan from brij ,brij is soaked with blood and maan just asking how dare you , raj parent come near brij and ask what happen

Brij with smirk say that this maan is misbehaving with geet so I try stop him but he start to punch me what to do

There brij mother also come near she have blind faith on brij, she say my brij is innocent he  never ever doing such things this maan is lied ,

Maan just roar in anger, stop all this

Between somebody brought geet down she is continually crying, her mother hug her, poor soul so much feel humiliated in front of all

But brij mother word just give big blow to geet ,his mother say Didi  I think your bahu is such characterless  without her consent how this maan go to her room I think geet want to do this shameless  girl hear only 10 days for his husband death and she is ready for  such shameless act chi chi what a girl

Other relative start mummer what shameless girl ,if I have girl this I kill her with my hand ,chi what a girl ,thank god raj is dead

Now maan can't himself he just pull crying geet from her mother hug,and took her near god photo and took some sindoor in his hand and put that in her head he just fill her maang geet and other just stun with maan act maan roared in loud voice now she is my wife geet maan singh khurana and nobody and I repeat  nobody have right to point out to my wife or talking some wrong about her mind it you have to face Msk anger  so you all think before talk that you talking about Msk wife

precap

geet prov

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago